Author Topic: Help at last for you yanks  (Read 466 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Help at last for you yanks
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2002, 12:16:13 PM »
I think I speak for every U.S. citizen when I say it doesn't matter how the fuck we speak English. We speak a different kind of English, with other languages mixed in. Like some Spanish words, and German words are mixed in too, and words that came from African-Americans that England does not have. It's not that we don't speak good English, our English is more worldly. And check this out, imagion the English when brown people will be the majority in a couple of decades, now that'll be interesting. Spanglish mix with Ebonics.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2002, 12:25:49 PM »
^-- lmao someone missed what the whole post was about.

take ur head out yer ass and check the pages.. u'll find its a joke.......  ::)

ToNe1904

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2002, 12:45:53 PM »
^-- lmao someone missed what the whole post was about.

take ur head out yer ass and check the pages.. u'll find its a joke.......  ::)

no one missed tha point. I swear i dont think yall English muhafuckas would know what to do with yourselves if u didnt get to sit around all day and think about how much better u are then Americans, whoz culture u apparently fukin idolize anyway. Itz cool yall got jokez (the same ones over and over), but thas cool. But i dont want yall gittin yur panties inna bunch (thas not directed at tha femalez, seein as how "Hip Hop Hooker" or whateva her name iz dont wear any  ::)) when we make jokes back.

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2002, 06:28:34 PM »
It'd take too long.  I'd rather just snicker to myself when you guys use a weird word, or phrase... like "yanks" up top, nobody in america uses that word.  

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2002, 09:07:13 PM »
And check this out, imagion the English when brown people will be the majority in a couple of decades, now that'll be interesting. Spanglish mix with Ebonics.

I answered a joke with a little sarcastic thing myself... I know it was a joke. Oh well.... Mexicans are always misunderstood anyways  ::)

Joachim

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2002, 11:13:40 PM »

no one missed tha point. I swear i dont think yall English muhafuckas would know what to do with yourselves if u didnt get to sit around all day and think about how much better u are then Americans, whoz culture u apparently fukin idolize anyway. Itz cool yall got jokez (the same ones over and over), but thas cool. But i dont want yall gittin yur panties inna bunch (thas not directed at tha femalez, seein as how "Hip Hop Hooker" or whateva her name iz dont wear any  ::)) when we make jokes back.

Y'all kill me, really  ::) You aint know shit about our culture, so please, hush your gums. Getting stressed over a joke.

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2002, 11:19:15 PM »
I think I agree with them, to a lesser extent.  British people got a friekin' inferiority complex or something, yall are always trashing us.  You make fun of our language, our sports, our movies, practically every aspect of our life it seems.  On this board over the past couple years, I've even seen yall make fun of our crime rates, healthcare, etc. etc.  Our president, who I might add is the leader of our country, lol gets sh*t on every chance somebody gets (which comes from the americans too), our army gets trash talked, yall make fun of our sports team in the world cup, on and on and on and on and we never say 1 negative thing (this thread excluded) about England.  Oh well, you win some you lose some.  I ain't gonna whine about it, but it's a straight up fact that any american sees.  

Joachim

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2002, 11:29:46 PM »
I think I agree with them, to a lesser extent.  British people got a friekin' inferiority complex or something, yall are always trashing us.  You make fun of our language, our sports, our movies, practically every aspect of our life it seems.  On this board over the past couple years, I've even seen yall make fun of our crime rates, healthcare, etc. etc.  Our president, who I might add is the leader of our country, lol gets sh*t on every chance somebody gets (which comes from the americans too), our army gets trash talked, yall make fun of our sports team in the world cup, on and on and on and on and we never say 1 negative thing (this thread excluded) about England.  Oh well, you win some you lose some.  I ain't gonna whine about it, but it's a straight up fact that any american sees.  

Trauma, your a clever man, surely you realise this is a harmless joke made to explain English slang.

And about 'never say anything negative about England', there was a thread a while ago in which we were called "dumb pussies", it was laughed off, so dont worry.

ToNe1904

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2002, 12:03:26 AM »

i feel u on thiz shit. Like i said, i dont mind tha shit talkin. But yall act like we should always take it as jokes, but then when we shoot back at yall...yall git all heated. How often do any of tha Americanz on tha board jus start a thread to diss England, compared to how many yall start against America? Why are we on your mind so much? Why dont u worry about yur own fukin country? You all wanna act like its ok to call us "dumb Americans", but not ok to call yall "Faggot Englishmen". I dont really feel like beefin on here, but rememba...yall start the threads...we respond to em.

BTW, good game tonight huh England? LOLOLOL

Imagine if tha US wins later...and advances further then England. Damn, I can see that "complex" growin bigger already LOL

Joachim

« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2002, 12:25:04 AM »
LOL

ToNe1904

« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2002, 02:58:39 AM »
LOL

aiight, tha US advancing thing...mighta been pushin it...but u get the idea. LOL

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2002, 05:59:23 AM »
it's cuz u get worked up over little jokes....don't take everythin so seriously!

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2002, 06:31:53 AM »

i feel u on thiz shit. Like i said, i dont mind tha shit talkin. But yall act like we should always take it as jokes, but then when we shoot back at yall...yall git all heated. How often do any of tha Americanz on tha board jus start a thread to diss England, compared to how many yall start against America? Why are we on your mind so much? Why dont u worry about yur own fukin country? You all wanna act like its ok to call us "dumb Americans", but not ok to call yall "Faggot Englishmen". I dont really feel like beefin on here, but rememba...yall start the threads...we respond to em.

BTW, good game tonight huh England? LOLOLOL

Imagine if tha US wins later...and advances further then England. Damn, I can see that "complex" growin bigger already LOL

I agree with all this he said (I don't agree with him trashing england in the last post, though)...

It ain't about a joke, it's about it's ALWAYS a joke, you know what I mean?  It gets old after a while.  I'm NOT a stupid american, I DO understand english, It's offensive when yall go on and on and on about that all the time.  And Joachim, one person said something bad about england, big deal.  I could go find 100 instances where a dozen 'brits' (I honestly hate that contraction) have gangbanged americans.   Just my .02.  

Joachim

« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2002, 07:19:07 AM »

And Joachim, one person said something bad about england, big deal.

EXACTLY, and it never will be a big deal, cause im bigger then that. You could run and get all the Americans you know and have them slate England, many Americans do anyway, and i'll laugh in their faces. Get over it, not everyone loves America or Britain, many hate us for good reason and it aint gonna change so deal with it.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2002, 08:28:07 AM »

The Englishman commented to the American about the "curious" way in which he pronounced so many words, such as schedule (pronounced shedule). The American thought about it for a few moments, then replied, "Perhaps it's because we went to different shools!"

Hahaha, that's good. But seriously, i'd rather talk like an American than talk like those posh english folx, they sound like twats, trying to pronounce every single word properly. There's no point in talking like that around here, you'd either get taken the piss out of or get kicked in, lol. I like the American slang words though, like 'dope' etc.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.