Author Topic: "No self-respecting male athlete should wear purple"  (Read 503 times)

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: "No self-respecting male athlete should wear purple"
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2006, 04:43:23 PM »
Does it REALLY matter if its purple or forum blue?

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2006, 04:49:53 PM »
Does it REALLY matter if its purple or forum blue?

It's what makes you Gil Renard and not John Doe!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2006, 05:09:45 PM »
^^LMAO...See, you don't know shit when it comes to the Lakers. What's new though? Jack Kent Cooke (our last owner, which you also probably didn't know) denied that our jersey color was purple when they first came out with it, labeling it "forum blue" and even directing Chick to always call it "forum blue"...LOL@Jake, the Laker fan... :-X

why are you always trying to discredit other Lakers fans?

I'm not, it's just upsetting to see people claiming to be fans without any true support for their team...And Jake likes to talk shit when he doesn't know shit, that shit's not cool to me...PeACe

Your definition of a fan is a lil off. First of all, you can call it what you want - the color is PURPLE. I have a Wilt Chamberlain jersey and I'll slap the hell out of anybody who tells me that shiet is blue. Second, a fan is a fan regardless of how much you want to sit here and knit-pick every word they say. You're not some measuring stick for a fans status. Get over it.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2006, 05:18:36 PM »
Closet fags who question their manhood & do shit liek this make me sick.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2006, 05:23:44 PM »
^^LMAO...See, you don't know shit when it comes to the Lakers. What's new though? Jack Kent Cooke (our last owner, which you also probably didn't know) denied that our jersey color was purple when they first came out with it, labeling it "forum blue" and even directing Chick to always call it "forum blue"...LOL@Jake, the Laker fan... :-X

I'm not, it's just upsetting to see people claiming to be fans without any true support for their team...And Jake likes to talk shit when he doesn't know shit, that shit's not cool to me...PeACe

Your definition of a fan is a lil off. First of all, you can call it what you want - the color is PURPLE. I have a Wilt Chamberlain jersey and I'll slap the hell out of anybody who tells me that shiet is blue. Second, a fan is a fan regardless of how much you want to sit here and knit-pick every word they say. You're not some measuring stick for a fans status. Get over it.

Well, it's my belief that there's a difference between liking a team and being a fan...And I never said it wasn't purple, I said Jack Kent Cooke insisted it was "forum blue" (named after the "Fabulous Forum", of course)...PeACe

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2006, 06:00:39 PM »

Well, it's my belief that there's a difference between liking a team and being a fan...And I never said it wasn't purple, I said Jack Kent Cooke insisted it was "forum blue" (named after the "Fabulous Forum", of course)...PeACe

You're right about that. Example: I like the Dallas Mavericks, but I'm a Lakers fan. So yes, there is a difference. But why do you always feel it's your place to decide who is which? Learn to keep your mouth closed sometimes buddy.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2006, 12:13:46 AM »

LMAO@You making up the reason!...It's KNOWN that he didn't like purple and insisted that it'd be called "forum blue" only cuz of that...That's why I always say, READ SOME LAKER BOOKS.

still doesn't change the fact that the color he chose was purple, i don't need to read a laker book to figure that one out, i think i learned the difference when i was like a year old

and LMAO again for questioning my laker fan status

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2006, 09:58:34 AM »

You're right about that. Example: I like the Dallas Mavericks, but I'm a Lakers fan. So yes, there is a difference. But why do you always feel it's your place to decide who is which? Learn to keep your mouth closed sometimes buddy.

It's MY opinion...Don't get butt-hurt over it like Jake over here...PeACe

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2006, 12:22:05 PM »
 ::)

The Best of 3 Worlds