Author Topic: California cities that rank among the most dangerous cities in America! (Stats)  (Read 450 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Dang!!

What the Fuck ??? No NY? That's surprising.
No it isn't.. NY City actually has a low ass crime rate(per capita)..
Same with L.A.
Yeah...L.A. is crazy... ain't nothing to be proud of but to have a repuation of killing motherfuckers for fun. :)
That was the point. It's just a "reputation", like New York's, when in reality these big ass cities never have a crime rate that's really all that high.
Exactly. Everyone thinks of L.A. and NY as dangerous places to live. But per capita their crime index is less then cities like Boston, San Francisco, Atlanta, Houston, Philadelphia, Detroit, and Boston.

it's becuase of these reputations that they have lower crime rates now.  befor rudy new york would be on that list, and LA has had many mayors that have turned the city around

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I can't believe some of you are acting like that is something to be proud of....

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Dang!!

What the Fuck ??? No NY? That's surprising.
No it isn't.. NY City actually has a low ass crime rate(per capita)..
Same with L.A.
Yeah...L.A. is crazy... ain't nothing to be proud of but to have a repuation of killing motherfuckers for fun. :)
That was the point. It's just a "reputation", like New York's, when in reality these big ass cities never have a crime rate that's really all that high.
Exactly. Everyone thinks of L.A. and NY as dangerous places to live. But per capita their crime index is less then cities like Boston, San Francisco, Atlanta, Houston, Philadelphia, Detroit, and Boston.

it's becuase of these reputations that they have lower crime rates now.  befor rudy new york would be on that list, and LA has had many mayors that have turned the city around

I don't know if these cities were ever high, as cities.....thing is, because it is done per capita and not just by total numbers, so many cities as big as L.A., Chicago, and NY will never make a top list because there are so many productive and nice neighborhoods to counteract the nice ones. If South Central (now South L.A.) or Watts were seen as their own cities, or if Jamaica Queens was it's own city, they would definitely make these lists. But in L.A., I think they may even consider a lot of the San Fenando Valley to be L.A. city, and there are so many good areas such as West L.A. that are part of L.A. city that balance out the bad neighborhoods.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i'm tired of street violence shit...  fuck killing... >:(

peace  :)
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Sparegeez

I hear gunshots almost every night (no joke) and hear the popo fly down my street at 1 am every night. East Oakland is fukn crazy.

Sikotic™

That's why I live the fuck away from your crazy motherfuckers in LA. I remember chillin out in North Hollywood while you muthafuckas were burning LA down back in 92. I got a good view of what was going on, but my home/area stayed in tact.

To Live & Die in the Valley  8)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
last year, San Bernardino was 16, and ahead of Compton, this year we are lower, and from what I've heard back home, shit is crazier this year than last. So either crime went down in San Bernardino (which from my family's opinon, is not the case), or crime across the country is getting worst. But with our great economy *cough*bullshit*cought*, we should have lower crime.