Author Topic: The_Game-Doctors_Advocate-2006  (Read 8268 times)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The_Game-Doctors_Advocate-2006
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2006, 07:41:19 PM »
this album is pretty nice so far. glad he is away from gunit. they arent releasing anything worth listening too much anymore, and game doesnt have to have their wack shit on his album.

brgardner

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2006, 07:48:40 PM »
Lol at Will.I.Am not being very hiphop. You do know that he was signed to ruthless records back in the day right?

Lunatic

« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2006, 07:55:55 PM »
I'm done the album. Honestly, defanitely a dope album. But i think the Doc. might be a little better. No totally wack tracks 2 me, but there's a few "avergae/below average" tracks on here, then there were on the doc. Atfer only 1 listen (my mind could change, with a few more) "Da Shit", "Scream On Em", "One Night", "Ol' English", "Around the World", "Hate The Game" are all pretty much average. "Lookin at You", "One Blood", "Lets Ride", "Compton", "Remedy", "Doctor's Advocate" are all dope, and then "Too Much", "Wouldn't Get Far", "California Vacation", "Bang" are all above average, but below dope.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2006, 07:58:22 PM »
Sounds dope...

I've only listened to One Blood and Let's Ride.

Will listen to the rest when I buy it when it's in stores.

Peace  8)

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2006, 08:11:38 PM »
Sicc.. 8) Dope album

The_Offence

« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2006, 08:26:28 PM »
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO ALL THE G UNIT FANS THAT WAS IN HERE

rik

« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2006, 08:28:49 PM »
I think Game should move the release day up to Nov. 7th again cus the two week early leak might hurt his sales.

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2006, 08:35:55 PM »
Listening now.
so far some gope as shit. I actually though Compton would be a good single. I can imagine in the clubs

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2006, 09:05:32 PM »
This might be the modern day westcoast classic Cali's been waiting for...

Oh just stop it  >:(
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2006, 09:16:48 PM »
For me the album doesn't get going until the fourth track.  The first two tracks, Game sounds waaay to much like Dr. Dre voice-wise to be comfortable for me to listen to.  One Blood is just noise to me.  After that, the album bangs from tracks 4-8, even though Remedy has that old sample (Game's best flow on the album) and Compton's hook is a little bit too over the top; and, once again, Nate Dogg is wasted on his hook.  But that's just nitpicks on this part of the album.  Then you have to drag yourself through the eastcoast section of the album, even though Game does get a little more personal.  I wish he would get political though.  I can tell he has some Death Certificate type political content in him.  But does he want to go there as an artist?  Dude has almost no substance at this point, and he's already through two albums.  Anyway, then it's back to banging westcoast with Cali Vacation (Snoop and especially Xzibit!!!) and Kurupt was decent on Bang (that's also probably the hardest Jelly Roll track I've ever heard --> thumbs up).  Then filler with Jamie Foxx and a good but filler-esque verse by Nas, with an epic-sounding ending with the chorus that doesn't seem to vibe with the hardcore sound of most of what came before it.

Overall, good album, but that's what a big budget will buy you.  I'll wait for Blue Carpet Treatment.  I think the best songs on there will be equal to the best songs on here.  Will see.

...My two cents. 
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 09:19:48 PM by Blue Ragg »
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #70 on: October 30, 2006, 09:20:18 PM »
NOBODY send me this link!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 09:27:49 PM by Dipset Consigliori »

The Maestro

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #71 on: October 30, 2006, 10:10:10 PM »
I'm surprised no one has noticed that that Remedy sample is the same one that Dre & B-Real rhymed over off the first Soul Assassins album. I actually think Muggs did a better job with it that Blaze did, but it's a hot sample regardless.

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #72 on: October 30, 2006, 10:12:40 PM »
I'm surprised no one has noticed that that Remedy sample is the same one that Dre & B-Real rhymed over off the first Soul Assassins album. I actually think Muggs did a better job with it that Blaze did, but it's a hot sample regardless.
ahhh...i knew i heard that beat somewhere,sounded real familiar jus couldnt figure it out,now i gotta go listen to that one thx

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #73 on: October 30, 2006, 10:54:46 PM »
tracks are solid, but i dont think there is that 1 hit song that can dominate local radio stations.  its gonna be heard pickin the next single...it might be the difference of floppin and success. 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #74 on: October 30, 2006, 11:47:13 PM »
Would somebody PM me a link?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>