Author Topic: Was Game taking subliminals at Dr. Dre?  (Read 2557 times)

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
did anyone hear just chillin. thats the only one i havent heard and want to hear
. but  the album is def worth a purchase
thats the worst track yet,the hook is horrible,its gonna be a U.K only realese.good thing too,i would have been like what the fuck is this bullshit when i buy the album!

TuSlic

Re: Was Game taking subliminals at Dr. Dre?
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2006, 07:46:11 PM »
man i been sayin this shit for a minute but nobody wanna hear it, game been shootin at dre subliminaly threw the entire album, like he pokin at that nigga like "whats good dre" but in a bad way.

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2006, 07:51:57 PM »
1. That's directed at 50...

2. Meaning he's so good he could put out something as great as Detox...
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2006, 08:15:17 PM »
that first one could be aimed at Bishop Lamont
The Game and Bishop Lamont were never friends. Bishop says he never even met Game (despite being a his music video shoot).

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Gutter was one and Hustlers Dream feat Anthony hamilton
hopefully they leak as well. Can any1 hook up that Just Chillin track i havn't got it

Bulldog - Your Not Gafflin Nobody

• 'G'
Re: AHHH doctors adovcate is so sick!
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2006, 09:11:01 PM »
dont worry i got it now. remedy is set bangin i cant stop playin it. xzibit kills his appearance..x if fire 8) shame he aint on strong arm steady no more.

rik

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2006, 09:12:24 PM »
dont worry i got it now. remedy is set bangin i cant stop playin it. xzibit kills his appearance..x if fire 8) shame he aint on strong arm steady no more.

He's not? I thought that was his crew?

Citizen-Y

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2006, 09:15:02 PM »
When does this get released?  I don't want to download it yet =/

Bulldog - Your Not Gafflin Nobody

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2006, 09:24:49 PM »

He's not? I thought that was his crew?

nah they split. something to do with them going to Talib Kweli's label

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I meant ones that came out on the net that weren't on the retail.  i really don't care what tracks were supposed to be on the album that never surfaced, all that does is get my hopes up.

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2006, 10:21:36 PM »
This is Game we're talking about. One day he'll say "Dre turning his back on me is like turning his back on the west coast" and the next he'll say how much he still loves Dre. Take it like it is.

WC Iz Active

One thing you gota admit..
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2006, 10:30:28 PM »
The name dropping is still at a all time high.  I know there are loads of Game threads and I'm not hating cause I am really feeling this album alot, but the constant name dropping does get annoying, I like game alot but I think it is a disguise for his good but not great lyrics and his narrowed subject matter.  Again he is one of  my favorite rappers but I really wish he would just stop the name dropping.

chicharo

• Lil Geezy
I think i remember hearing there was going to be a Dj Quik track and a 9th wonder one

thisoneguy360

Re: One thing you gota admit..
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2006, 10:38:32 PM »
I see where your coming from but I dont get how you can even be a game fan if you dont like his name dropping, i mean thats just his style

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: One thing you gota admit..
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2006, 10:39:04 PM »
yea, i agree.  name dropin is like a little too much salt on a great fried chicken, or seeds in a good azz watermelon.  sorry, if the shit doesnt make sense.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!