Author Topic: Was Game taking subliminals at Dr. Dre?  (Read 2554 times)

Bulldog - Your Not Gafflin Nobody

• 'G'
Re: AHHH doctors adovcate is so sick!
« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2006, 02:50:27 AM »
^^^
could be ras kass ;)
IT IS...wut up ass kass,hows the eye doing?

LMAO!!! let me guess wat he says next "i still got my chain, this is LA we take chains when we beat down motherfuckers"

FUCKYOU

• Lil Geezy
Re: So what do you think Game will pick for his next single?
« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2006, 02:50:53 AM »
WERD JAMIE FOX MAKES U WET HUH? U FLAMER

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2006, 02:51:41 AM »
;D  SOMEONE PLEAES HANG GAME OR SHOOT HIM
sorry ass kass but you would have to put in your own work homie.

FUCKYOU

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2006, 02:51:58 AM »
THE NEW SONG GAME TALKIN TO DRE, HE SOUND LIKE THEY DATED AND FUCKED HAHAHAHAHAHHA. CRYING ASS FAG

• 'G'
« Reply #64 on: October 31, 2006, 02:55:49 AM »

yo i dun wats with all the hatin, u obviously got a chip on ur shoulder over some shit....how bout u take ur name and apply it to urself motherfucka

FUCKYOU

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #65 on: October 31, 2006, 02:57:19 AM »

yo i dun wats with all the hatin, u obviously got a chip on ur shoulder over some shit....how bout u take ur name and apply it to urself motherfucka

LOL ITS NOTHING PERSONAL, ITS ALL GOOD. I JUST HATE FAKE ASS WANKSTA GAYME CAUSE DUDE IS A FAKE. IM A BIG 50 FAN .. THAT FOO IS CAREER IS BUILT ON HATIN ON 50.. SAYIN HIS NAME ON EVERY RHYME
« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 03:00:58 AM by FUCKYOU »

• 'G'
« Reply #66 on: October 31, 2006, 03:00:55 AM »

LOL ITS NOTHING PERSONAL, ITS ALL GOOD. I JUST HATE FAKE ASS WANKSTA GAYME CAUSE DUDE IS A FAKE. IM A BIG 50 FAN

its all good, its just ur name is FUCKYOU so i wanted to say that "apply it to urself" thing lol

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: October 31, 2006, 03:33:58 AM »
Wow after a first listen this album is fucking fire!!!  I loved every track so far.  I wouldn't go as far as saying this album is a classic but I would say it is a good album if not a great album.

Suprise track for me is - One Night - Game shocks me on how real he sounds in this track talking about his so called "friends" mooching on him.

Westcoast Anthem track - California Vacation - X & Snoop kill this track and thanks JR for a great throwback Dre sounding beat.  Game was okay on this track but man overall I loved this track.  I knew when I heard about this track it was going to be a banger!!

Compton is still one of my favorite tracks on this album.. straight banger

Bang - Good ass Westcoast track IMO... kinda reminds me of the sound Kurupt had on The Streets iz a Mutha.. I love how Kurupt, Daz & Game trade verses on this track.

I'll post more thoughts later after a few more listens!!!

MediumL

« Reply #68 on: October 31, 2006, 04:06:11 AM »
If the singles anything great then it doesnt matter what coast your from it will do well - California Love? Although i doubt it will be anywhere near that level, he'll probably have some song that we haven't heard yet that is club friendly as well.
wtf r you talkin bout clifornia love?its california vacation with snoop dogg and xzibit on it,if you must not have heard the album leaked and they played it on k-day radio,the whole album is out but it is the clean version.

I wasnt very clear, someone said california vacation wouldnt appeal to every coast but i'm saying if the songs good enough (california love) then it will. I havent heard it yet though
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

FUCKYOU

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #69 on: October 31, 2006, 04:26:32 AM »
;D  SOMEONE PLEAES HANG GAME OR SHOOT HIM
sorry ass kass but you would have to put in your own work homie.

IF YOU GONA COMPARE ME, COMPARE ME TO A BETTER RAPPER. RAS KAS IS FUCKIN WACK

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #70 on: October 31, 2006, 04:52:56 AM »
THE NEW SONG GAME TALKIN TO DRE, HE SOUND LIKE THEY DATED AND FUCKED HAHAHAHAHAHHA. CRYING ASS FAG

Alot of my niggaz be hating on Game & DA (Track & Album) and right now I feel like...damn I've heard the album for the third time and it's sounding more and more like a classic to me, so why bother with hating ass niggaz still stuck on 50 balls?

Keep hating, in order to drop a classic there gotta be haters to bring attention to the album, Game wouldn't prolly be where he is if it wasn't for the haters, so I gotta thank ya'll, you the reason why we even got to hear a album as great as DA.

So let the haters hate, don't try to prove them wrong or shut them down, if u'r a real fan of HIP-HOP and not HIP-POP you will enjoy this album and hopefully support it by coppin it on Nov. 14
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

• 'G'
« Reply #71 on: October 31, 2006, 05:12:29 AM »
So let the haters hate, don't try to prove them wrong or shut them down, if u'r a real fan of HIP-HOP and not HIP-POP you will enjoy this album and hopefully support it by coppin it on Nov. 14

real talk. props.

FUCKYOU

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #72 on: October 31, 2006, 05:20:38 AM »

Alot of my niggaz be hating on Game & DA (Track & Album) and right now I feel like...damn I've heard the album for the third time and it's sounding more and more like a classic to me, so why bother with hating ass niggaz still stuck on 50 balls?

Keep hating, in order to drop a classic there gotta be haters to bring attention to the album, Game wouldn't prolly be where he is if it wasn't for the haters, so I gotta thank ya'll, you the reason why we even got to hear a album as great as DA.

STFU PLEASE. DAT SHIT GARBAGE. NO HATE, GAME IS A BITER... DUDE IS A BUSTA. CANT BELIVE U KIDS FALL FOR A FAKE IMAGE LIKE THAT

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #73 on: October 31, 2006, 05:44:09 AM »
album is sick, its lived up to its hype. that bang ft dpg is hot

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #74 on: October 31, 2006, 05:51:07 AM »

STFU PLEASE. DAT SHIT GARBAGE. NO HATE, GAME IS A BITER... DUDE IS A BUSTA. CANT BELIVE U KIDS FALL FOR A FAKE IMAGE LIKE THAT

"We" as in real hip-hop fans don't care about "image", we don't care if a artist got shot 3, 5 or 9 times, we care about good music.

But like I said I respect your opinion, if you hate the album then go ahead - u'r the reason why Game is gonna be successful.
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...