Author Topic: **Official NBA Predictions thread!!**  (Read 1729 times)

WC Iz Active

**Official NBA Predictions thread!!**
« on: October 31, 2006, 12:39:50 AM »
(playoff teams in bold)

Atlantic Division
1. New Jersey Nets
2. Toronto Raptors
3. Philadelphia 76ers 
4. Boston Celtics
5. New York Knicks

Central Division
1. Chicago Bulls
2. Indiana Pacers
3. Detroit Pistons
4. Cleveland Cavaliers
5. Milwaukee Bucks

Southeast Divison
1. Miami Heat
2. Washington Wizards
3. Orlando Magic
4. Atlanta Hawks
5. Charlotte Bobcats

Northwest Division
1. Denver Nuggets
2. Utah Jazz
3. Seattle SuperSonics
4. Minnesota Timbewolves
5. Portland Trailblazers

Pacific Division
1. Phoenix Suns
2. Sacramento Kings
3. Los Angeles Clippers
4. Los Angeles Lakers
5. Golden State Warriors

Southwest Division
1. Dallas Mavericks
2. San Antonio Spurs
3. Houston Rockets
4. Memphis Grizzlies
5. New Orleans Hornets

Eastern Conference Champs :  Miami Heat (it’s a tossup imo cause Indy, Det, Chi, and Cle can be just as good.)
Western Conference Champs : Dallas Mavericks ( I know boring a rematch of last year but this is what I see happening)
NBA CHAMPS : Dallas Mavericks

Most Improved Player : Danny Granger
6th man of the year : Andres Nocioni
Rookie Of The Year :  Rudy Gay
Defensive Player of the year : Ron Artest
Coach Of The Year : Scott Skiles
MVP : Dirk

« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 12:42:02 AM by Spice Cali'z Finest »

WC Iz Active

Re: **Official NBA Predictions thread!!**
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 12:41:14 AM »
fellow NBA fans try and post ur predictions b4 tomorrow nights first game, I wish I would of made this thread a couple of days ago.

wcsoldier

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2006, 12:53:40 AM »
Lol at the Lakers 4th of the Pacific... Indiana over Cavs and Pistons, uhmm don't think so .... no way Memphis gonna be better than the Hornets, and Minessota gonna have a better spot in their division too...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2006, 01:05:46 AM »
Atlantic Division
1. New Jersey Nets
2. Toronto Raptors
3.  Boston
4. Philly
5. New York Knicks

Central Division
1. Chicago Bulls
2. Indiana Pacers
3. Detroit Pistons
4. Cleveland Cavaliers
5. Milwaukee Bucks

Southeast Divison
1. Miami Heat
2. Washington Wizards
3. Orlando Magic
4. Atlanta Hawks
5. Charlotte Bobcats

Northwest Division
1. Denver Nuggets
2. Utah Jazz
3. Seattle SuperSonics
4. Minnesota Timbewolves
5. Portland Trailblazers

Pacific Division
1. Phoenix Suns
2. LA Clippers
3. LA Lakers
4. Kings
5. Golden State Warriors

Southwest Division
1. Dallas Mavericks
2.  Spurs
3. Grizzlies
4. Rockets
5. New Orleans Hornets

Eastern Conference Champs :  The Heat

Western Conference Champs : mavericks or the Spurs

Champs: The Heat (Shaq Guaranteed it, shaq's good at keeping those promises)

Most Improved Player : Andre Kirilenko
6th man of the year : Andres Nocioni
Rookie Of The Year :  Rudy Gay
Defensive Player of the year : Ben Wallace
Coach Of The Year : Scott Skiles
MVP : Kobe Bryant

[/quote]

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

wcsoldier

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2006, 01:08:24 AM »
Are people aware that Paul Gasol is out til January... I don't think so

WC Iz Active

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2006, 09:24:30 AM »
Lol at the Lakers 4th of the Pacific... Indiana over Cavs and Pistons, uhmm don't think so .... no way Memphis gonna be better than the Hornets, and Minessota gonna have a better spot in their division too...

LMAO! it is MY predictions and they look pretty damn good to me.  Why should Minnesota have a better spot?  they have NO chance at being better thn Utah or Denver and I think Seattle will surprise people this year so yeah Minnestota is right where they belong.  And you have a problem w/ Lakers at 4? Lets see The Suns were better last regualr season and beat LA in the playoffs and they are getting Amare back umm safe to say they should be above, The Clippers had a better record and went farther in the playoffs last year and have another year of expierence and The Kings record w/ Artest last year was better than the Lakers, LA at 4th in pacific is right where they should be for now.  And Indiana has got just as good as a chance as the Pistons and Cavs do, Losing Ben Wallace will hurt very bad and Im not so sure if the Cavs are deep enough.  Why dont u post ur predictions and we will see who was more accurate at the end of the year, lol at jumping all over my predictions, lame.

d-nice

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2006, 09:35:09 AM »
The Pacers are one bad night at the club away from blowing the whole season.  :D

WC Iz Active

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2006, 09:36:27 AM »
The Pacers are one bad night at the club away from blowing the whole season.  :D

lol yeah they have a share of off the court problems, but if we stay healthy watch out.  And no matter what happens to us we are still always a lock to make the playoffs ;D

WC Iz Active

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2006, 09:38:51 AM »
I had a hard time deciding the 8th seed in the east, I chose the Wizards over The Raps but I wouldnt be surprised at all if The Raps ended up grabbing one of the 6-8 seeds.

wcsoldier

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2006, 09:47:47 AM »

LMAO! it is MY predictions and they look pretty damn good to me.  Why should Minnesota have a better spot?  they have NO chance at being better thn Utah or Denver and I think Seattle will surprise people this year so yeah Minnestota is right where they belong.  And you have a problem w/ Lakers at 4? Lets see The Suns were better last regualr season and beat LA in the playoffs and they are getting Amare back umm safe to say they should be above, The Clippers had a better record and went farther in the playoffs last year and have another year of expierence and The Kings record w/ Artest last year was better than the Lakers, LA at 4th in pacific is right where they should be for now.  And Indiana has got just as good as a chance as the Pistons and Cavs do, Losing Ben Wallace will hurt very bad and Im not so sure if the Cavs are deep enough.  Why dont u post ur predictions and we will see who was more accurate at the end of the year, lol at jumping all over my predictions, lame.
I thought it was a forum to discuss, why you mad  ?? coz I don't agree with you  ... dude you're too emotional

here are mines

Atlantic Division
1. New Jersey Nets
2. Toronto Raptors
3.  Boston
4. Philly
5. New York Knicks

Central Division
1. Chicago Bulls
2.  Detroit Pistons
3. Cleveland Cavaliers
4. Indiana Pacers
5. Milwaukee Bucks

Southeast Divison
1. Miami Heat
2. Washington Wizards
3. Orlando Magic
4. Atlanta Hawks
5. Charlotte Bobcats

Northwest Division
1. Utah Jazz
2.Denver Nuggets
3. Minnesota Timbewolves
4. Sonics
5. Portland Trailblazers

Pacific Division
1. Phoenix Suns
2. LA Lakers
3. LA Clippers
4. Kings
5. Golden State Warriors

Southwest Division
1. Dallas Mavericks
2.  Spurs
3. Rockets
4.New Orleans Hornets
5. Grizzlies

WC Iz Active

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2006, 09:51:13 AM »
over emotional lol, u were ripping on my predictions without posting any yourself, thanks for the predictions though

wcsoldier

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2006, 09:54:04 AM »
over emotional lol, u were ripping on my predictions without posting any yourself, thanks for the predictions though
that wasn't like I was insulting you or laugh at you, that was just opinions.. anyway we'll see in the middle of April

WC Iz Active

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2006, 09:55:25 AM »
that wasn't like I was insulting you or laugh at you, that was just opinions.. anyway we'll see in the middle of April

all is good, Im so pumped for the season to start!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2006, 12:25:55 PM »
Why do people LOVE underestimating the Lakers? Do they enjoy the element of surprise, do they enjoy everyone telling them "I told you so" and "never doubt Kobe" all the time? Shit gets ridiculous sometimes, Lakers must be the only team that get placed lower in peoples predictions EVERY YEAR... ::)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2006, 12:29:20 PM »
Why do people LOVE underestimating the Lakers? Do they enjoy the element of surprise, do they enjoy everyone telling them "I told you so" and "never doubt Kobe" all the time? Shit gets ridiculous sometimes, Lakers must be the only team that get placed lower in peoples predictions EVERY YEAR... ::)

well then IF they prove people wrong it will be all that much sweeter right? Who cares what people say...did anybody think the Cards could beat the Tigers?

The Best of 3 Worlds