Author Topic: *LEAKED "DR's ADVOCATE" IS NOT RETAIL VERSION*  (Read 2124 times)

Nosferatu

• Lil Geezy
Re: *LEAKED "DR's ADVOCATE" IS NOT RETAIL VERSION*
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2006, 12:53:14 PM »
maybe he doesnt put one blood on it
also because in the song he still says this is a warning till my album drops
would be pretty stupid to have that on your album

d-nice

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2006, 01:03:42 PM »
I have not listened to the album yet, but my guess is he will throw that One Blood remix on there if it is completed already, on the special edition or as a hidden track like what Jay Z would do all the time. I am sure he will use the cuts that did not appear on the retail on the special edition. Hell if my album leaked weeks before it is supposed to drop I would say it is not the real one either.  :D

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2006, 01:10:16 PM »
LOL, how many times have we heard this before.  ::)

too many. i used to always hope that one day an artist would surprise us and a release a different version than the rns leak, but its never happened (and never will).

didn't game pull this same stunt with the SSSL dvd?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2006, 01:19:18 PM »
i dont realy care if i have half the tracks im buying thisrecord i want it i my collection.

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2006, 02:39:39 PM »
OK I FUCKS WITH GAME AND I FEEL HIS NEW ALBUM, BUT TO SAY THAT THE ALBUM IS NOT RETAIL IS PLAIN STUPID CUZ I KNOW NIGGAZ IN THE RNS RELEASEGROUP AND THEY JACKED THAT SHIT STRAIGHT OUTTA THE FACTORY.

NOW IF GAME DECIDED TO MAKE A LAST MINUTE CHANGE TO THE ALBUM, I GUESS THAT WOULD COST ALOT OF TIME & MONEY, WHICH WOULD MEAN THEY WOULD HAVE TO CANCEL THE PRESSING AND WAIT FOR THE NEW TRACKS BEFORE THEY COULD START PRESSING THE NEW CD'S WITH THE EXTRA/BONUS TRACKS.

IF THIS IS INDEED TRUE THEN I'M GUESSING THEY WILL SHORTEN "WHY YOU HATE THE GAME" AND ADD ANOTHER SONG, BUT THIS WOULD PROLLY RESULT IN A SHORTAGE OF CD'S AND GAME COULD KISS HIS 900,000 FIRST WEEK GOODBYE.

DA IS SET TO RELEASE IN 10 DAYS IN GERMANY, WHICH MEANS RETAILERS THERE NEEDS IT IN 1 WEEK INCLUDING SHIPPING, WHICH MEANS IF THEY ARE DOING SOME FINAL CHANGES TO THE ALBUM THEY BETTER _HURRY THE FUCK UP_

MY 2 CENTS.
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2006, 02:53:45 PM »
NO
WAY

NFX

• 'G'
  • Warbeats.com
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2006, 03:56:44 PM »
Lol this always happen when people arent 100% satisfied with the cd. This is RNS people, they dont put out bullshit rips.

It's too late to change it now. Shit needs to be printed, CDs need to be pressed, etc.. You can't just change your mind two weeks before product has to be in the store. The leaked version is most likely a rip from a pre-release prototype and not the final retail if it's not the real release. I'm not saying I know one way or the other but Game said previously the 9 minute version of the Nas track would not fit on the CD so they shortened it. This one has the 9 minute version.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 04:00:08 PM by nfx »

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2006, 04:05:31 PM »
didnt 50 Cent do this stunt with Get Rich Or Die Trying, i remember dude saying he was gonna add Magic Stick and a couple other tracks but never did.

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2006, 04:37:29 PM »
i dunno...game probably saying that just to scare us... just like kayne west second album... he said it wasn't real...but it was..HAHAH
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

xGlimpsex

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I. Will. Not. Lose.
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2006, 05:29:09 PM »
They always say thaT.
Hip Hop: Live, Breathe, Sleep it.

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2006, 06:06:14 PM »
heres hoping the one blood remix .. mary j joint and the track with anthony hamilton all make it ..

kingwell

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2006, 06:31:36 PM »
LOL, how many times have we heard this before.  ::)

Of course it's retail, it's RNS.

co-sign

Narrator

« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2006, 07:05:40 PM »
Mobb Deep said the exact same thing when "Blood Money" got leaked, remember?  And I was willing to believe it cause it didn't have "Nightmares" (the Dre track).

I'll admit I'm surprised the songs with Mary J. and Timbo didn't make it, but I kinda doubt it's true that this is only a bootleg version.  Like everyone been saying, those cats at RNS are quite reliable.  I think Game's just angry this album isn't getting called "classic" by now and that all of his singles so far have been disappointing.  Dude's shown many times before he can't take criticism.

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2006, 07:19:38 PM »
don't really care if its the retail as long as those other tracks leak soon

Jakubs

« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2006, 11:36:30 PM »
I'm sure this is the retail, but regardless I'm picking this one up.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake