Author Topic: Leaked DA.. Some mufukas iz crazy...  (Read 2121 times)

WestCoasta

Re: I'm dead sure Dre worked on Doctor's Advocate
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2006, 11:02:35 PM »
if he worked on it I'm sure he wouldn't have it go un-noticed

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2006, 11:39:03 PM »
taken from another board .........

Dr. Dre Co-Produced 6 traccs on Doctors Advocate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Dr. Dre co-produced six traccs off of Doctor's Advocate, real heads that know Dre's Production and who he works with can tell it's Dre beats, i talk to my folks out in So-Cal and word is out that Dre-Co Produced 6 songs.

1) At first Game put his name on the songs that was produced by Dre - but we all know that Game dont produce and if he does, no way he can copy Dre Songs, so then went it start leaking his name was taken off and Aftermath in-house producers and Producers who work with Dre and who's working on Detox (Nottz is the Co-producer, that's Dre) is on the album. So the Co-producers name is on the traccs instead of Produce by Dre & Co-produce (insert name)

Tracc 1) Lookin at you - Produced by Urban Pope EP (Produced Dr. Dre, Co Produced by Game) ORIGNALLY LISTED AS THE GAME

Tracc 2) Da **** - Produced by DJ Khalil "Aftermath in-house Producer" (Produced by Dr. Dre, Co-Produced by DJ Khalil) ORGINALLY LISTED AS THE GAME

TRACC 7) To Much - Produced by Scott Stroch (Produced by Dr. Dre, Co Produced by Scott Storch) Originally listed THE GAME

TRACC 10) One Night - *you know damn well that aint a Nottz production, even though he's been working with Dre on Detox, that's beat is striaght Dre, listen to the Drums and crips and clearness and vintage Dre Key boards* Produced by Nottz (Produced by Dre. Dre Co-Produced by Nottz) ORIGNALLY LISTED THE GAME

TRACC 13) California Vacation - PRODUCED by JR Rotem (Produced by Dr.Dre Co-Produced JR Rotem (that's Dre Syntheizers and Drums) ORIGNALLY LISTED THE GAME

TRACC 14) BANG - PRODUCED by Jelly Roll (Produced by Jelly Roll, Co-produced by Dr. Dre) ORIGNALLY LISTED THE GAME.

the co-producers name have to be on the album because they put in work, Dre dont care, he got paid. Dre still fuccs with the Game

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2006, 11:43:31 PM »
^^ People got way too much time on their hands.

Dre didnt do shit. Period. Who really gives a flying fuck ?

Lock this

Bulldog - Your Not Gafflin Nobody

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2006, 11:54:51 PM »

Lock this

well said

kingwell

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2006, 01:39:08 AM »

Lock this

anony

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2006, 01:57:15 AM »
I also think dre did put in some work on this album

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2006, 02:23:28 AM »

Lock this

i didnt type all that out ... I copied from another forum  ::)

someone made a thread so i guess SOMEONE gives a "flying fuck" - if u don't, why come in the thread?

:o

LatinoThugPassion

• 'G'
  • Theze Nuttz
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2006, 04:54:44 AM »
i mean... if dre didnt work on it at all the producers on this sure did a nice job at emulating his beat style and mixing alot of kids when they buy it gon think dre did like 80% of the album other then kayne swizz and the track wit jammie fox
Latin Thug Passion

Chief

« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2006, 05:29:44 AM »

Dre dont care, he got paid. Dre still fuccs with the Game

thats a flawed statement. dre doesnt need money, the only thing dre can get from beats nowadays is recognition as the best.

Suga Foot

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2006, 07:11:33 AM »
what's the difference?  are the beats suddenly better if dre had something do to whith them?

So Much Style

« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2006, 07:39:14 AM »
what's the difference?  are the beats suddenly better if dre had something do to whith them?

i think alot of people suddenly would feel like that...lol, just pretend that all the beats by khalil, hi tek, jr, and scott storch (AKA dres team from the past couple years) are dre beats!! they bang just like em! sick album
So much style back at it again

reeyotch

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2006, 08:00:40 AM »

man, i agree with you homie.  dre's overrated.  i know you guys are gonna hate on me for saying that, but shit.  there are a lot of other talented producers out there that can produce the same quality, if not better.
Tupac's on the milkbox missin'

Bomb-A®

« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2006, 08:30:17 AM »

no actually its the other way round...the beats are so consistently good that imo dre must've atleast mixed some of em

peace

wardy

« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2006, 10:39:05 AM »
listen to lookin at you game raps-  i done been to hell and back / left for dead you know who to thank for that / finished my 2nd lp without a dr dre track / you can take my soul but not my platinum plaques 

Matty

« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2006, 11:39:37 AM »
dre didn't touch any of those beats and its obvious. just listen to the low-end, none of them hit hard enough...