Author Topic: I passed down the world renown Ku Klux Klan Halloween costume...  (Read 198 times)

Sikotic™

Me on Halloween 2005:

My dad on Halloween 2006 (with added mouth hole so that he could smoke his cigar):

Usually a father will pass some valuable possession of his to his child, but today the roles were reversed. For some reason, I didn't get that much reaction out of people with the exception of a few people throwing shit at me, and one guy telling me to "Rock on!", but my dad got a hell of alot more people reacting......maybe because he's got lighter skin.

Anyways, alot of the neighbors were shocked since he has a black wife lol. Even one lady is like "Does your wife know what you're doing?" Shit was pretty funny. Alot of people wouldn't even open the door when they saw him. Then some car rolled up on us asking if he was KKK. He said yes and the chick int he car told him she had black pussy waiting for him on the next block. Weird fuckin people.....but then again, my dad was the one in the klan costume.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

AndrE16686

Re: I passed down the world renown Ku Klux Klan Halloween costume...
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 10:06:44 PM »
LMAO!

I wish we had Halloween in Oz, I tried but its pointless when the rest of country ignores then your jus a creep in mask.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2006, 11:48:05 PM »

I didn't get that much reaction out of people with the exception of a few people throwing shit at me, and one guy telling me to "Rock on!", but my dad got a hell of alot more people reacting......maybe because he's got lighter skin.

:grumpy:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2006, 11:48:38 PM »

I didn't get that much reaction out of people with the exception of a few people throwing shit at me, and one guy telling me to "Rock on!", but my dad got a hell of alot more people reacting......maybe because he's got lighter skin.

:grumpy:
Just a wild guess lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2006, 12:08:40 AM »
lol that shit is hilarious

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2006, 07:43:57 AM »
funny, i costum myself as hitler and got beat up by a tough crew of ol jews

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2006, 11:53:10 AM »
Your dad actually went trick or treating? :laugh: Hood.