Author Topic: Need help with my thesis on hip-hop culture (PHOTOSHOP experts, check in)  (Read 161 times)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Alright, most of you know by now that I'm in my last year of college and that I'm writing a thesis called "The Evolution of Hip-Hop Culture". Well, I've finished writing that thesis a few weeks ago. The only thing I still have to do now is putting the finishing touches on my lay-out.

I need to have one picture that will end up on the cover of my thesis. I searched the Net and decided to look up one pic of each pillar of hip-hop culture (rap music, breakdancing, turntablism, graffiti and beatboxing). The thing is...I would like to have these 5 individual pics melted into one separate picture, so I can insert it into my Word document.
Can someone who knows how to work with Photoshop do this for me? The dimensions of the pic for my cover are: approximately 9 cm (length) and 12 cm (width). It's about the same size as the breakdancer-pic that I've posted.

Here are the separate pics that I'm using:

Major thanks to anyone who could do this favour for me.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 05:46:15 AM by CRAFTY »

We Fly High

you prob dont have to incorporate the beatbox thing. its always just the 4 elements, mc, dj, graffitti, and bboy.

on another note, its almost 2007, haha you coming out to CA?

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
you prob dont have to incorporate the beatbox thing. its always just the 4 elements, mc, dj, graffitti, and bboy.

on another note, its almost 2007, haha you coming out to CA?

Some say the culture of hip-hop consists of four elements, other say five elements - adding 'beatboxing'. I decided to go with the five pillars.
And yup, I graduate in June so that means I'll be in Los Angeles in July or August of '07 8)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Up.

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
I'ma do the same thesis. Good thinkin Crafty. All the best ! If you need any other suggestions holla on private
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Nice nice nice. I hope you get a fuckin' A+++++++++++++++++++++++++!

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Alright, most of you know by now that I'm in my last year of college and that I'm writing a thesis called "The Evolution of Hip-Hop Culture". Well, I've finished writing that thesis a few weeks ago. The only thing I still have to do now is putting the finishing touches on my lay-out.

I need to have one picture that will end up on the cover of my thesis. I searched the Net and decided to look up one pic of each pillar of hip-hop culture (rap music, breakdancing, turntablism, graffiti and beatboxing). The thing is...I would like to have these 5 individual pics melted into one separate picture, so I can insert it into my Word document.
Can someone who knows how to work with Photoshop do this for me? The dimensions of the pic for my cover are: approximately 9 cm (length) and 12 cm (width). It's about the same size as the breakdancer-pic that I've posted.

Here are the separate pics that I'm using:

Major thanks to anyone who could do this favour for me.

You should also talk about how hip hop went straight to hell... u might get extra points..
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
^^^^Already been taken care of, lol. I expressed some clear criticism in my thesis about the current state of (mainstream) hip-hop.
Can NOBODY help me out with this? No Photoshop wizards/logo designers on this forum?

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^^Already been taken care of, lol. I expressed some clear criticism in my thesis about the current state of (mainstream) hip-hop.
Can NOBODY help me out with this? No Photoshop wizards/logo designers on this forum?
ask here: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=14.0

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Re: Need help with my thesis on hip-hop culture (PHOTOSHOP experts, check in)
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2006, 03:04:43 AM »
^^^^Good idea. Thanks.