What you playas think.can it happen.

no -once a slut then always a slut
20 (74.1%)
yes.
4 (14.8%)
or hell!!no fucking way!!
3 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: CAN A HOE BE CHANGED  (Read 236 times)

go get the gun

• Lil Geezy
Re: CAN A HOE BE CHANGED
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2006, 12:27:18 PM »
This one is tricky, it's plagued man for generations, but check this; Yes a hoe can turn, it takes a few scenarios but it is possible. First, these girls fiend for money, if a rich sucker gets a prenup on her ass she's either gonna become very selective on her hoe-ish activites, or its going to go into remission entirely, for the love of $.  

Second, when she eventually gets so tainted that she can't fuck the guys she wants we see similar symptoms, but for different reasons. Fewer fucks, giving the perception she might not be so slutty but dont be tricked, shes got herpes or some shit like that. These are in close relation to the sleeper-hoes, these girls wait and gain the mans trust and then once the girl is properly placed, its all over, shes gone and fucked your brother, best friend, and neighbor.

These hoes are very clever, this is the last scenario im going to talk about today, a hoe's playing field will always close in on her if she doesn't keep moving, that is crucial to them, guys talk about their conquests enough that if you stay educated you can avoid the known pussy. Once she is old enough or is notorious shes backed into that corner, and has to hold on to any dick she can get, leading her to marry.

Theres plenty of girls that are marriage material out there, get yourself educated and you can dance all over that line of just fucking mad hoes, and then dating the ones that are worth it.
Thats some real muthafucking talk.big,up.

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2006, 04:08:19 PM »
This one is tricky, it's plagued man for generations, but check this; Yes a hoe can turn, it takes a few scenarios but it is possible. First, these girls fiend for money, if a rich sucker gets a prenup on her ass she's either gonna become very selective on her hoe-ish activites, or its going to go into remission entirely, for the love of $.  

Second, when she eventually gets so tainted that she can't fuck the guys she wants we see similar symptoms, but for different reasons. Fewer fucks, giving the perception she might not be so slutty but dont be tricked, shes got herpes or some shit like that. These are in close relation to the sleeper-hoes, these girls wait and gain the mans trust and then once the girl is properly placed, its all over, shes gone and fucked your brother, best friend, and neighbor.

These hoes are very clever, this is the last scenario im going to talk about today, a hoe's playing field will always close in on her if she doesn't keep moving, that is crucial to them, guys talk about their conquests enough that if you stay educated you can avoid the known pussy. Once she is old enough or is notorious shes backed into that corner, and has to hold on to any dick she can get, leading her to marry.

Theres plenty of girls that are marriage material out there, get yourself educated and you can dance all over that line of just fucking mad hoes, and then dating the ones that are worth it.

You must own the "Book of Game"...

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2006, 04:20:55 PM »
The only thing that changes about a hoe is her underwear.....I hope.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2006, 04:39:22 PM »

lmfao, damn

Of course she can. Got me thinking back to the lil ho's we used to hang out w/ back in school......most have settled down now.....same goes for us guys

Chief

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2006, 08:15:04 PM »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2006, 12:21:45 PM »

LMAO!!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2006, 01:41:04 PM »
a lil love like i said...just a lil love...most of these Sluts get treated like a slut and lose respect...once they gain respect for themselves any bitch can be changed

The Best of 3 Worlds