Author Topic: RBX Completes "Unanimous" & Aligns With MC Ren (New Album Complete & New Group)  (Read 1432 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/

RBX Completes "Unanimous" & Aligns With MC Ren - November 1, 2006 By : Rud

We have been provided some information regarding RBX and his long awaited album "Unanimous." The album is now complete and ready to be released via Premed Entertainment, the release date is not yet set however the artwork photo shoot is scheduled for monday and then the process of finalising the product will begin.

In related news that is sure to get the internet craving for some new material, we can exclusively reveal that RBX has aligned with two artists to form a group called Concrete Criminals.

The two in question are Big Rocc from Compton and none other than the "Villain In Black" MC Ren. Word is that the trio are already deep into recording and working on the project and we have been promised the latest information and audio as it is released.

Stay tuned to dubcnn regarding both the Concrete Criminals project and the latest RBX solo offering, "Unanimous."

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Si-Chiggedy

If that's true, I think we can await a very tight album!
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Rudki

Glad to hear of Ren again, was bumping his album yesterday...Rud you used to have a ren site, that still up?

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Na its not im afraid, still have it on the PC but dubcnn sorta takes all my time :) lol

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Lo Flya

• 'G'
Damn that would be tight.

I would love to hear Ren on an actual album again, rather then just a verse here and there.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 02:03:33 PM by Lo Flya »

dammaged7

• 'G'
well its about fcukin time.
ruthless villain hopefulyl back.

say him on hip hop honors and lookslike he lost bit of weight, compared to 6 years ago where he was a tank.
it will be good to hear him on an album rather than just a verse.
im still gutted he aint dome no album in last 9 yeears man, . he did a promo album renincarnated in 2003, but i'm talking bout an album released ona proper label.

The Predator

I hope Dre calls Ren to drop a rhyme on Detox, Ren need to step his game and take it back to efil4zaggin that nigga had one of the most gangster flows ever back then.

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn this is great news!!!  I love REN.. dude is dope as fuck.  Can't wait to hear some exclusive tracks

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ren and rbx... sounds dope  8)

Raphael

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
good news :)

Diggfinger

Cant wait for X's new record!! Glad they changed the cover....I am really looking forward to a dope ass cover, but most importantly a DOPE ASS RBX RECORD 8)

everlast1986

always good hearing new MC Ren i like some of RBX's solo shit too

Narrator

I like the sound of this...MC Ren and RBX, two MCs who have written some of the best anti-white songs I've ever heard ("Mayday On The Frontline" and "No Time", respectively).  Sounds like they will be carrying on the message that I preach to rise up and finish off the Yakub Crew once and for alll.  This could be good.

smp4life

I have no hope for a good RBX album anymore.  Ripp the game Bloody was horrid. As for Concrete Criminals, they need a decent producer.