Author Topic: Debate over Islamic head covering  (Read 658 times)

J Bananas

Re: Debate over Islamic head covering
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2006, 12:52:57 AM »
im willing to set up a paypal account for anyone who wants to pool on whether or not bryan will be responsible for the next oklahoma city bombing.

AndrE16686

« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2006, 04:09:50 AM »
I've been married to an African American woman for almost 3 years now.  And Muslim women are 100x better than any of the non-Muslim white girls I used to go out with in highschool.  Muslim women are more beautiful, more loyal, more intelligent, and spiritual. 

congrats, good for you man, to each his own, fuck the haters.

I don't see why yall make such a big deal out of Bryan, maybe he isnt a good Muslim, but goddamit, we gots Wiggers proliferating like AIDs these days, white people exploring Islam is a welcome development in comparison, Lets get some Arab Jews poppin, some Pakistani Hindus, some Italian Muslims, more kids wit racially different Mommies and Daddies, mix it up, start bridging the gaps.

....although as a white American Muslim he is in a position to bridge the gaps, so id say be a white Muslim but make sure not to just emulate whatchu think Huey P would do.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 04:50:55 AM by YGZ »

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2006, 05:14:52 AM »

damn you contradict yourself and every second sentence. how would you discribe your statement "muslim women are more beautiful, loyal...etc than non muslim women"? THIS IS fucking racist. if nationalism and racism is really forbidden in the Qu'ran, then stop talking this giberrish and ACT like a real muslim at least by following your commandments.

Forgive me if I confused you, but I think you misunderstood me. 

Now, If I had said, "Jewish women are more beautiful, loyal" then yes, that would have been racism, because Jewish people represent an exclusive race of people; the tribe of Judah. 

On the other hand, Islam is not a race.  Islam means submission to the Creator.  The sun, the moon, the stars, the rocks, the tree's, the birds, these parts of creation are all Muslim and all in submission to their Creator.  Allah also created mankind and gave them the oppurtunity to choose to submit, one who does this is a Muslim.  Understand? 

So there is no racism in saying Muslim woman are more beautiful.  Any part of creation that is in submission to the Creator is often going to appear more natural and beautiful then parts of creation which reject their Creator.

damn it
are u kiddin me?  :stupid:
 ;D

and propz to YGZ, share the oppinion about mixing
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2006, 06:48:23 AM »
You don't get it guys, it's simple- only Jews can be xenophobic. When other religions exclude people who don't pertain to their denomination it's all righteous and stuff.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

dexter

« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2006, 06:17:02 AM »
Wearing niqab (Islamic head covering) has many great virtues.  It eliminates all the major routes towards lust, thus protecting the closeness and sanctity of a marriage.  It is righteous for a woman to get excited and dress up to look beautiful for her husband, yet when she is in public she covers and protects her virtue.   In this way she is treated as a woman with class and not treated as an object.  Trust me, a woman in Islamic covering gets respect wherever she goes. 

America is a backwards society, where the women dress any old way around the house and then get all dressed up when they go out so they can impress people and satisfy their base desires for attention. 

America is also a backwards society in that they call it extreme when a woman wants to cover herself and protect her modesty in public, yet they think it's okay when 13 year old girls go to school everyday with their ass and tities busting out.   

America is a society in which at every turn, the media and culture is trying to exploit man's natural inclination towards sex.  Sex is supposed to be a means to an end.  Sex creates closeness and love in a marriage.  However, in America sex is treated as an end in itself.  People become slaves to sex, and even men who aren't getting any sex waste hours on end fantasizing about women on TV or magazines that they will never meet in real life. 

Women who cover protect a man's dignity, and allow him and the rest of the society to focus on more important things, without the constant distractions and pre-occupation with sex.

When I was on Hajj and I was living amongst women who covered, it was much easier for me to focus on increasing my worship and bettering myself; because there wasn't this constant distraction and pre-occupation with sex that I had grown up with.

But bottom line, all these virtues that I mentioned don't matter, the greatest virtue of all is that the women cover to please Allah, and the pleasure of Allah is more important to them than anything else.

Great Post
Allah akbar