Author Topic: Debate over Islamic head covering  (Read 642 times)

H2O proof MC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm the muthafuckin man like homo erectus
Re: Debate over Islamic head covering
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2006, 10:40:37 AM »
I think the whole covering thing is a little extreme.  I know that guys are very sexual in nature and cant help themselves but to look at a scandily clad dressed woman.  Why can't muslim woman wear normal clothes, but just dress moderately. 

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2006, 10:43:02 AM »
i know , biologically, man is a sexual beast, and islam recognizes this as well,

^^  That's all you needed to say. 

Islam is a practical religion and understands the nature of a man.  My non-Muslim friends and family will end up spending their whole life going to bars, chasing women, and being pre-occupied with sex; they are already doing that now.  Meanwhile, a Muslim can get married whenever they are ready, and move on being of service to Allah and his creation.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2006, 10:53:20 AM »
that makes Muslims look like retards.

^^^Trust me, clothing is the last thing contributing to this.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Narrator

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2006, 11:02:18 AM »
You think with a white mind. 

No, I think with the mind of a GOD.  Allah told me I am submissive to nobody but myself because I am Blackman, the Original Man.  I am a GOD.

When I first became Muslim, the girlfriends I was having around the time all distanced themselves from me.  It didn't matter because I was doing it for Allah, not for them.  Thing of it is, these were all white women.  So your statement should be rephrased to, "why you can't get laid by white women."  White women think white Muslim men are strange (although they happen to love Muslims from other racial backgrounds, but that's another story, I'll let Tech tell you about that).

No, Bryan, you couldn't get laid, PERIOD.  Let's not tell any more lies to make Islam look better.  The fact is, your life still sucks because you've been too much of a pussy to confront your past, and sex is one of those areas where you're severely lacking.

However, Allah is most merciful, and outside of white women there are plenty of women from other backgrounds to get married to.  If you weren't a fake black nationalist (and a lame one at that) you would know that black women love Muslim men; in fact I've been married to an African American woman for almost 3 years now.  And Muslim women are 100x better than any of the non-Muslim white girls I used to go out with in highschool.  Muslim women are more beautiful, more loyal, more intelligent, and spiritual. 

I had friends who converted to Orthodox Islam, too...and they also found they were having trouble getting laid.  Black women don't have any more respect for GODs who convert to Islam than white bitches have for honky men.  All non-Muslim women are naturally afraid of Muslim men due to the reputation that Islam has for misogyny and "submissiveness".  That and the fact that when ANY American person converts to Islam, it's usually a sign of deep personal identity issues (which we all know characterizes you perfectly).  Unfortunately for you, people like John Walker Lindh have become symbols of just how fucked up white Muslim converts are in the head.  Oh, yeah, and you're also not married.  Please stop telling lies.

Did I forget to mention to you that Allah also taught us that all white people were created by Yakub and are inherently devlish?  Allah said I gotta collect enough choppers for the revolution so that we can slay the white devil.  And he said I can't spare any of them, which means you'll probably have to die, too.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2006, 11:05:39 AM »

How about you just stop making excuses for why you can't get laid?

Oh, yeah, and did I mention already that Allah told me I gotta kill all white people?

You think with a white mind.  When I first became Muslim, the girlfriends I was having around the time all distanced themselves from me.  It didn't matter because I was doing it for Allah, not for them.  Thing of it is, these were all white women.  So your statement should be rephrased to, "why you can't get laid by white women."  White women think white Muslim men are strange (although they happen to love Muslims from other racial backgrounds, but that's another story, I'll let Tech tell you about that).

However, Allah is most merciful, and outside of white women there are plenty of women from other backgrounds to get married to.  If you weren't a fake black nationalist (and a lame one at that) you would know that black women love Muslim men; in fact I've been married to an African American woman for almost 3 years now.  And Muslim women are 100x better than any of the non-Muslim white girls I used to go out with in highschool.  Muslim women are more beautiful, more loyal, more intelligent, and spiritual. 

this is really sad that throughout your lifetime the only thing you learned is to belong to a group of ppl and worship the group of ppl in such a way that u disregard that they actually are ppl too and not godlike creatures. so intelligent, spiritual, beautiful loyal my ass- i mean you wanna honestly claim that all white girls are "worse" than musilm girls. i mean wtf? and your argument is that the muslim girls you have encountered so far are much better than any "white-girl" you met b4...
now a question: what does give you the right to judge about ALLl "white-girls"? the few you met throughout your life are not enough to claim that all of them are uglier, more retarded than any other group of people is. this is so stupid and so thoughtless of you - the same with nationalities and religions- such generalizations are stupid but the worst thing is that they can develop dangerously among mindless people.
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Narrator

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2006, 11:12:28 AM »
^^^^ Don't worry, Z, Bryan knows he's lying.  I've fucked more white pussy than he has.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2006, 11:20:20 AM »
All non-Muslim women are naturally afraid of Muslim men due to the reputation that Islam has for misogyny and "submissiveness". 

First of all that's not true, non-Muslim African American women love Muslim men; second of all, if it were true then so be it.  There are enough Muslim women to go around for every good Muslim man to have a good Muslim wife.  Because Muslim women aren't aloud to marry men outside of Islam, yet Muslim men can marry outside of Islam.  So what ends up happening is even when a Muslim man marries a non-Muslim woman, by Allah's permission, usually she ends up converting to Islam later anyway.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2006, 11:23:26 AM »
^^^^ Don't worry, Z, Bryan knows he's lying.  I've fucked more white pussy than he has.

... by all means, you can have all the white women you want, I don't have any racial pride.  Racism and nationalism are forbidden in the Qu'ran. 

Narrator

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2006, 11:24:56 AM »
First of all that's not true, non-Muslim African American women love Muslim men

Yeah, and we should all believe somebody raised middle class in the Midwest would know this, right?

; second of all, if it were true then so be it.  There are enough Muslim women to go around for every good Muslim man to have a good Muslim wife.  Because Muslim women aren't aloud to marry men outside of Islam, yet Muslim men can marry outside of Islam.  So what ends up happening is even when a Muslim man marries a non-Muslim woman, by Allah's permission, usually she ends up converting to Islam later anyway.

The fact that you don't seem to be bothered by this at all is disturbing to me.

No, what happens when a Muslim man marries a non-Muslim woman is that he treats her like shit until she does convert to Islam, and even then, things don't get much better.

... by all means, you can have all the white women you want, I don't have any racial pride.  Racism and nationalism are forbidden in the Qu'ran. 

I don't want any white women.  They have no ass.  I just want you to stay away from our African Queens.

Of course, if racism is forbidden in the Qu'ran, why do you practice it (towards your own people)?

You'd be surprised what Allah told me about the white devil.  You think you're submissive to Allah, but the truth is that Allah doesn't like you; He wants me to load up the chopper and put 100 rounds through you before your body even hits the ground.  No mercy, no remorse for the devil...the Original Men are here to take back the planet.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2006, 11:29:35 AM by Ellsworth "Bumpy" Johnson »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2006, 11:27:35 AM »

this is really sad that throughout your lifetime the only thing you learned is to belong to a group of ppl and worship the group of ppl in such a way that u disregard that they actually are ppl too and not godlike creatures. so intelligent, spiritual, beautiful loyal my ass- i mean you wanna honestly claim that all white girls are "worse" than musilm girls. i mean wtf? and your argument is that the muslim girls you have encountered so far are much better than any "white-girl" you met b4...
now a question: what does give you the right to judge about ALLl "white-girls"? the few you met throughout your life are not enough to claim that all of them are uglier, more retarded than any other group of people is. this is so stupid and so thoughtless of you - the same with nationalities and religions- such generalizations are stupid but the worst thing is that they can develop dangerously among mindless people.

You think there is no difference between a Muslim woman and a non-Muslim woman?   Let me put it this way, if a woman is willing to cheat on their Creator and Most High (Allah) then what would keep them from cheating on their husband.  If she's not loyal to her Creator how would she be loyal to her man.  If she doesn't even serve her Creator, how could she serve the creation?

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2006, 12:01:58 PM »
give it up bryan. they wont accept you if you move to the middle east. youve burned your bridges here. prep that razor

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2006, 01:10:42 PM »
if the woman herself wants to wear it without anybody pressuring her or anything, she should...but at the same time she should realize there will be a lot of struggles so she shouldn't expect to be accepted in completely by everybody...and when these sort of sitautions come up, remain calm and try to solve it logically instead of radically

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2006, 10:03:08 PM »
i know , biologically, man is a sexual beast, and islam recognizes this as well,

^^  That's all you needed to say. 

Islam is a practical religion and understands the nature of a man.  My non-Muslim friends and family will end up spending their whole life going to bars, chasing women, and being pre-occupied with sex; they are already doing that now.  Meanwhile, a Muslim can get married whenever they are ready, and move on being of service to Allah and his creation.
Your whole perception of non Muslims is based on non Muslims in America. Going to bars and chasing after sex is someting that a lot of non Muslims would find discraceful in other countries. But you seem them doing it in America and you sterotype all non Muslims like that. It is pretty sad. As for the topic, like Z Dizzle said, if a woman wants to were it cool, just be willing to get treated differently in countries were this is not a custom. If your being forced to then that is some messed up shit.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2006, 11:58:03 PM »

damn you contradict yourself and every second sentence. how would you discribe your statement "muslim women are more beautiful, loyal...etc than non muslim women"? THIS IS fucking racist. if nationalism and racism is really forbidden in the Qu'ran, then stop talking this giberrish and ACT like a real muslim at least by following your commandments.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 12:13:38 AM by *Z* »
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2006, 12:33:44 AM »

damn you contradict yourself and every second sentence. how would you discribe your statement "muslim women are more beautiful, loyal...etc than non muslim women"? THIS IS fucking racist. if nationalism and racism is really forbidden in the Qu'ran, then stop talking this giberrish and ACT like a real muslim at least by following your commandments.

Forgive me if I confused you, but I think you misunderstood me. 

Now, If I had said, "Jewish women are more beautiful, loyal" then yes, that would have been racism, because Jewish people represent an exclusive race of people; the tribe of Judah. 

On the other hand, Islam is not a race.  Islam means submission to the Creator.  The sun, the moon, the stars, the rocks, the tree's, the birds, these parts of creation are all Muslim and all in submission to their Creator.  Allah also created mankind and gave them the oppurtunity to choose to submit, one who does this is a Muslim.  Understand? 

So there is no racism in saying Muslim woman are more beautiful.  Any part of creation that is in submission to the Creator is often going to appear more natural and beautiful then parts of creation which reject their Creator.