Author Topic: does anybody have Mack10-Bang or Ball and Mack10-hustlas handbook  (Read 319 times)

FLACO220

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Wut Up Tho'!!
Re: does anybody have Mack10-Bang or Ball and Mack10-hustlas handbook
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2006, 09:57:06 PM »
Go buy them, cheap ass.
Yup...i did...support Mack 10 fool!! Your the one fuckin up the game...I could understand 1 track here and there but you want the whole album??? Like smokey from "Friday" said to that dirty chick Felicia..."Hellllll Nah" "Get the hell on" haha...come on now...you know better than that...shame on you...Haa :bandit:
WestCoast 4 Life!!

WestCoasta

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2006, 10:47:25 PM »
6 good tracks on "Bang or Ball"?

the whole fuckin thing is crazy except a negative of some guest appearances

I don't really give a fuck about Mack 10 all that much, the production carries the album hardcore tho

westkoastanostra

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2006, 12:17:56 AM »
i always thought "let it be known" was superb....face, mack and X :o

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2006, 01:12:33 AM »
i always thought "let it be known" was superb....face, mack and X :o

Best track!!!

Mr. RuthlessG

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2006, 11:10:26 AM »
I used to have Bang Or Ball but I sold that bullshit.  Way too much Cash Money on there for my taste.

d-nice

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2006, 11:55:47 AM »
I gotta go with Hustla's Handbook. I remember when Mack 10 signed with Cash Money he said half the album Dre did and the other half Mannie Fresh did. That obviously did not happen but it is a good album. Hustla's Handbook is better to me because people thought Mack was done after the WSCG fallout and he put together a dope album pretty much by himself. And the beats were 10X better on Hustla's.

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2006, 01:29:12 PM »
I gotta go with Hustla's Handbook. I remember when Mack 10 signed with Cash Money he said half the album Dre did and the other half Mannie Fresh did. That obviously did not happen but it is a good album. Hustla's Handbook is better to me because people thought Mack was done after the WSCG fallout and he put together a dope album pretty much by himself. And the beats were 10X better on Hustla's.

Yea, totally agree. I can't believe this is even being argued. Production on Hustla's Handbook blows Bang Or Ball production out the water. There are some horrible, generic tracks on B. O.B...Murder, Let The Thugs In The Club, Dog About it are among  Mack's worse songs ever. Granted, Let It Be Known is fuckin dope, and the 3 singles are as well. But Mack came way correct on H.H. man.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

d-nice

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2006, 01:43:40 PM »
For me, Mack 10 sounds better on west coast beats. When he starts experimenting with different beats that sound Southern or something else, he just does not fit (remember Tha Recipe?). A couple of the Mannie Fresh cuts were tight, Do The Damn Thang and Connected 4 Life along with Let It Be Known (didn't QDIII do that beat?) & Hate In Your Eyes (produced by Dr. Dre). BOB just did not have alot of replay value to me.

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2006, 01:57:30 PM »
For me, Mack 10 sounds better on west coast beats. When he starts experimenting with different beats that sound Southern or something else, he just does not fit (remember Tha Recipe?). A couple of the Mannie Fresh cuts were tight, Do The Damn Thang and Connected 4 Life along with Let It Be Known (didn't QDIII do that beat?) & Hate In Your Eyes (produced by Dr. Dre). BOB just did not have alot of replay value to me.

Yup, Mack 10 defanitely sounds better on west coast beats. Yea, those experiments weren't really needed. A few of them didn't hurt, but alot of them did. Yea, Connected 4 Life & Let It Be Known (correct, QDIII did the beat) are by far the best tracks on the album. Hate In Your Eyes (by dre) is dope as fuck as well. Nope, not alot of replay value. At least not as much as Hustla's Handbook.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com