Author Topic: wasnt that funny when....  (Read 126 times)

J Bananas

wasnt that funny when....
« on: November 06, 2006, 03:36:18 AM »
jome from the vault got enraged after terry shiavo's parents and husband pulled the plug and sent her out of her misery? i was reading about that again the other day and i decided to revive the enthralling discussion, but jomo got all gay and locked it! :D what are your thoughts on the heart wrenching story nowadays? or perhaps your thoughts on why the man who locked this thread went away from compiling album credits to locking down a perfectly good thread?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: wasnt that funny when....
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 03:40:00 AM »
I have a way bigger problem with the media hyping this up as a big event than with the relatives being greedy or whatever people accused them of. If I was miserable lying in a bed, being held alive through some crap and not being conscious and shit, pull the plug if you want, but CHRIST, don't put me on television for the whole world to watch and debate about me...
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chief

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 09:00:08 AM »
j bananas for T.O.T mod 2007.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2006, 10:54:21 AM »
jome from the vault got enraged after terry shiavo's parents and husband pulled the plug and sent her out of her misery? i was reading about that again the other day and i decided to revive the enthralling discussion, but jomo got all gay and locked it! :D what are your thoughts on the heart wrenching story nowadays? or perhaps your thoughts on why the man who locked this thread went away from compiling album credits to locking down a perfectly good thread?

i never understood jomo from the vaults presence here either. i mean, they dont call him jomo from tot. know your role and stick to the script. but yes, in hindsight it was quite funny when jomo from the vault locked that threat and got jomotional.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2006, 03:53:18 PM »
He locked that shit? Abuse of power god damn it!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chief

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2006, 09:31:06 PM »
jomotional lol

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2006, 11:03:52 AM »

everlast1986

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2006, 04:10:07 PM »
I have a way bigger problem with the media hyping this up as a big event than with the relatives being greedy or whatever people accused them of. If I was miserable lying in a bed, being held alive through some crap and not being conscious and shit, pull the plug if you want, but CHRIST, don't put me on television for the whole world to watch and debate about me...

exactly what i think