Author Topic: IF Saddam goes free...  (Read 396 times)

J Bananas

Re: IF Saddam goes free...
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2006, 05:05:05 PM »
so you are saying that CIA interrogation camps are on the same level of brutality as Saddams. Yes or No. I will not respond to a long wishy washy answer

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2006, 05:09:20 PM »

I didnt say the secret torture facilities are because we can only speculate on the suffering in them as they are "secret" but as far as the suffering in torture prisons in Iraq, Guantanamo etc yes they are. There have been reports saying that they are weighing up whether to release videos to the press showing soldiers raping detainees with acid.

Raping detainees
Smashing kneecaps
Drilliing kneecaps
Shooting arms and legs when a person steps out of line
Filling a bowl full of piss and shit and then drowning the detainee in it (no im not joking, even reported by the Daily Mail here in England)
Waterboarding
Letting dogs attack people
Having a person stand in a freezer like room naked where it's minus 30

It shouldnt even be a debate the things i have listed are so vile it's beyond the word of evil
« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 05:15:23 PM by virtuoso »

AndrE16686

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2006, 05:11:57 PM »
The thing is, if Bush would be taken to trial and found guilty and sentenced to die, I would not mind thats what I mean to say. I don't mean Bush should get JFk'd, but if he was sentenced to death in a court of law in his own country like Saddamn, then I would be just as happy.

During Iran/Iraq war Saddamn sent thousands to their deaths and ordered chemical attacks on Kurdish rcivilians. During US/Iraq war Bush sent thousands to their deaths needlessly aswell, civilians and soldiers. When it comes to causing pain and death in this world, there is no difference between who did what legally or who had the best lies to cover it up. They should have known better, they did know better, but administered the mass pain and death needlessly, so they can all die for all I care. If you cannot alleviate somebody's suffering in this world, the least you can do is not kill them or cause more pain.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2006, 05:17:24 PM »

The U.S gave Saddam those chemical weapons, well i think it was britain israel and the u.s but yeah there is always a helpful hand in there, but taking out saddam is taking out the symptomn only and things are worse in iraq now than they were before thats undeniable.

WestCoasta

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2006, 05:31:46 PM »
as crazy as Sadaam was they shoulda left him alone and let him stay in power

he was the only one who could keep the terrorists in line, they were scared of him

now he's gone and it's chaos

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2006, 10:56:28 AM »
^^^Dude cmon how can you say Bush is equal to Saddam or Osama, cmon man.  Quickly skimming through what you just posted all I had to do was look at the torture methods he used and all the torture chambers him and his disgusting family operated, again I just dont see how you can compare the 2.

youre an idiot if u think bush is any better than bin laden
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

WC Iz Active

« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2006, 11:54:06 AM »
^^^Dude cmon how can you say Bush is equal to Saddam or Osama, cmon man.  Quickly skimming through what you just posted all I had to do was look at the torture methods he used and all the torture chambers him and his disgusting family operated, again I just dont see how you can compare the 2.

youre an idiot if u think bush is any better than bin laden

LOL, after reading that I think it's pretty clear who the idiot is :-*

AndrE16686

« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2006, 04:13:02 PM »
so yall goin keep vote for Republicans now, jus cus a criminal sentenced another criminal to die?   ::)

Google 'Iraq' and take a good look at the dismembered kiddies before you cast your ballot yall.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 04:17:10 PM by YGZ »