Author Topic: Obama 08'?  (Read 435 times)

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Obama 08'?
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2006, 06:29:05 PM »
    Anyone think he will go for it? I think it would be a great idea, other countries might not look at us as a bunch of white imperialists anymore, it gets a new perspective on things, it's about time, and hopefully then we will have more of a chance of using our strength for good and help out africa, but at the same time racism hasn't gone that far away yet so who knows how the country would react, it could result in us electing another 4 years of republicans.

You're a fucking idiot.  You have absolutely no base in reality.  Let me explain some things to you, son.

Obama will not run nor win the democratic candidacy in 08.  He will not be beaten down by racist republicans; he will never even get his own party's nomination.  Hillary Clinton has already won the nomination.  You are so blind in your hatred of republicans that you don't even see that the man doesn't even have support in his own party.  If you want to yell racism at some shit, maybe it's racist that the democratic party won't give him a chance. 

Of course you wont' even fathom that any of that could be possible, because you've been told republicans are evil and racist and that democrats are for the working man and aren't racist.  Reality doesn't matter to you, you couldn't see it if it smacked you in the face (It just did)

Othere examples of stupid shit you said.  "Maybe he'll help africa".  Why the fuck would he help africa?  Just because he's black?  That's the most rediculous shit I've ever heard.

Here's something that will blow your mind, if you ever actually opened up and believed it.  President Bush has pledged more financial support to africa than any other president ever elected... for instance, he just pledged 100 million dollars to help fight terrorism in east africa.  He launched the 5billion dollar "Millineum challenge account"; he simply has done more for Africa than any other president, EVER.  President Clinton, your hero, for instance stood by while millions were murdered in Rwanda and pulled out of Mogadishu after a small battle, then stayed away from Africa for the rest of his fucking presidency.

Of course though president Bush is an evil republican, and in your small mind couldn't possibly do anything good for africa.  Bill Clinton on the other hand is a sainted democrat, and must have done beautiful things for Africa... even though the truth, the facts, the history, whatever will show you that Clinton didn't do shit for Africa and Bush did more than anybody alive ever has, don't even try to look at it objectively, it would upset your entire political identity and you might have to actually pay attention to the candidates from now on instead of just voting blue. 

WOW, way to infer your own opinions of what I thought for me, you ignorant faggot. First of all I asked a question does anyone think he has a shot, I didnt say he has the nomination or that he will you redneck. So guess what trauma YOU ARE WRONG. period. Now, if Bush is doing more than any president for Africa, explain that to me with facts with links. Yes, a black president has a whole hell of a lot more of a chance to put troops in Africa for purposeful reasons than a redneck from Texas, I base this in that the carnage in Darfur/Africa has been going on a lot longer than this past year, in fact its been going on for more than this president's term. I don't give a fuck whether he's a republican son, Democrats would bring all kinds of problems too, nobody is gonna get it perfect. If you opened your eyes to the track record of the president instead of acting like a silly faggot by being the lone gunman with his totally own opinions, thats just like a faggot, being different just for attention. Again you got me so wrong its disgusting, I don't know how this is so far from reality, when actually on cnn they had Obama all over the news for a week discussing it so I brought the discussion here, thanks for your input now get the fuck out, come back when you grow up.

EDIT: The more i read what you wrote the more i see how much you are a redneck trauma, you attack the idea of a black president for no reason other than your own hate of democrats,Cuz you luuuuv the sainted republicans, explain it all you want but you are just as small minded as I.

President bush also pledged to help Iraqis, until he DOES something(which in the next year and a half is almost impossible), especially when we are tangled up in Iraq, I don't wanna hear your fantasies. Oh and pledging 100 million to fight TERRORISM does nothing for the starving people there.

Your ENTIRE ARGUMENT IS BASED IN NOT READING WHAT I WROTE AND STICKING ME IN A CATAGORY OF "LIBERAL" DEMOCRAT
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 08:17:36 PM by Smoke Break »

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2006, 11:07:11 PM »
let's worry about having democratics controlling the senate and house...first...then we'll talk about him being president.

... not going to happen. 
exactly.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2006, 07:20:46 AM »
I don't understand how anybody can support this president. It is beyond me I guess. I would love to see the Democrats win the house and senate. Im not nessesarily a democrat either. I just think conservatives are blind idiots.

AndrE16686

« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2006, 03:49:46 AM »
let's worry about having democratics controlling the senate and house...first...then we'll talk about him being president.

... not going to happen. 
exactly.

really? I was hoping this maybe so, cus if they could control dat shit then they could make Bush's last 2 years in office hell, maybe even impeach him, that would be most delightful.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2006, 09:22:01 AM »

... not going to happen. 
exactly.

really? I was hoping this maybe so, cus if they could control dat shit then they could make Bush's last 2 years in office hell, maybe even impeach him, that would be most delightful.

well...democratic gotta control house and senate...to make anything possible.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

AndrE16686

« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2006, 06:36:30 PM »

... not going to happen. 
exactly.

well make so then Americans! Give the world a break.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2006, 06:56:43 PM »

... not going to happen. 
exactly.

well make so then Americans! Give the world a break.
it's not that easy... majority of this country are red..republican...and tell u the truth.. i don't even think amercian really knows the concept of war on iraq and why we suppose to withdraw immediately...