Author Topic: Hezbollah fucking Israel in the ass appreciation thread  (Read 2375 times)

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
Re: Hezbollah fucking Israel in the ass appreciation thread
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2006, 11:23:29 AM »

The thing i dont get about jews is that they want everyone to love and respect their culture and religion but they dont wanna do the same in return...to ANYONE!

Look @ hollywood and how much BS they're about.  Making a big deal out of little things like mel gibson and they make a movie called CRASH who talked about EVERY SINGLE nationallity and race in LOS ANGELES but we did  NOT see one JEW in the whole movie.   :o ::) ::) ::)

I guess there are not only bad jews living in l.a. or maybe they were trying to say there are NO jews living in l.a.   
Even the Iranian guy played a muslim when in real life he is a Jewish Iranian.

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2006, 11:24:49 AM »
You could really say the exact same thing about a lotta muslims and christians dude dont front

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2006, 11:25:50 AM »
You could really say the exact same thing about a lotta muslims dude dont front

Im not frontin man, you guys dont really know muslims and speak from what you're fed by the media.  How many muslims do you know in real life?  And what have they done to you?

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2006, 11:27:53 AM »
2, both good dudes, how many jews do you know? How many american christians? It's goes both ways, our medias are all biased and giving the nationalistic viewpoint. But really everyone is different you can't classify any type of people, sure some will be dead on but thats a small percentage.

And just about every day I see a group of 18-26 year old muslim dudes burning flags saying death to america, and all that. And really i'd be doing the same damn thing in their situation so I can't hate, but im not gonna lay down and die.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 12:48:55 PM by Smoke Break »

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2006, 11:29:39 AM »
Anyone remember when Israel was fucking their shit up so bad that they were crying in the streets saying why is the world letting this happen and faking photographs, so that Israel was forced to stop by everyone but Hezbollah?

And every motherfucker on this planet has evil people in control of his country, except the ones that don't matter they don't have the kind of moral-twisting money and power thats available here.

Israel is far far far from perfect, but what do you think Iran, Syria, Hezbollah would do if they had the upper hand?

Dude what you mean fuckin their shit up??

There is a mismatch of weapons when you compare Israel and america to poor middle eastern countries. :rolleyes:  Its like bringin a knife to a gun fight, come on now.

There are so many tragedies that have happened in the middle east, and america had ONE 9/11 and they're still crying about it.  People have a reason to mourn in the middle east.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2006, 11:33:26 AM »
2, both good dudes, how many jews do you know? How many american chirstians? It's goes both ways, our medias are all biased and giving the nationalistic viewpoint. But really everyone is different you can't classify any type of people, sure some will be dead on but thats a small percentage.

And just about every day I see a group of 18-26 year old muslim dudes burning flags saying death to america, and all that. And really i'd be doing the same damn thing in their situation so I can't hate, but im not gonna lay down and die.

No bro, it doesnt go both ways.   I live amongst christians and jews and i deal with them on my everyday basis, i live in los angeles. 

Im sure if you live in a major city in america, you have lived around muslim families and people, have they ever done anything criminal, disrespectful or terrorizing??  Alot of the footage you guys see from middle east is staged and they usually play one clip about a million times with covered faces. 

How do you know they're not actually americans or israelis hiding behind the mask???

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2006, 11:33:36 AM »
By destroyng the country's infrastucture, bridges, homes, civilians/non-civilians.

I really don't support either side beyond defending itself.

I also completely agree about 9/11 we've caused so many fucking deaths and destruction that we have to expect something back, but you know what I'm 19, I haven't voted for a president, or had anything to do with what's gone on in history, all i can do is learn from it which i have.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 12:49:52 PM by Smoke Break »

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2006, 11:35:05 AM »
Ok how much do you know about them if you live here? Probly through family and all that and you can't compare family to what your country or other people are responsible for. And LOL at no Muslims commiting crimes. people are people and thats it.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2006, 11:38:50 AM »
By destroyng the countrie's infrastucture, bridges, homes, civilians/non-civilians.

I really don't support either side beyond defending itself.

I also completely agree about 9/11 we've caused so many fucking deaths and destruction that we have to expect something back, but you know what I'm 19, I haven't voted for a president, or had anything to do with what's gone on in history, all i can do is learn from it which i have.

Well i tell you this man, dont be so gullible and believe everything they feed you.  Over the bush era, its been proven what a corrupt gov't US has and im glad that most people in america have become aware of it.  You guys are not exposed to a lot of truth.  There is a huge reason beyond what i can write in a post or two why all  this madness in the world is happening.  You're lucky that you live in a system that you can probably change, its not a dictatorship like iran where if people try to retaliate they get killed, prisoned and tortured.  Here you can talk shit about the president and still be safe.    So i suggest you do your homework from an un-biased view and learn about what has happened in the middle east and try to change the future gov't of this country.

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2006, 11:44:21 AM »
Again I completely agree, I'm far from gullible, im so paranoid from weed smoke my friend, Bush has fucked our country up in so many ways that yeah we are going to have to clean all this shit up and pay whatever price it takes. I'm not happy about that at all, I wish everyone had the security and goods my family has available, America is a greedy ass country, but american's don't really run america, never has the president asked us what we think or had us vote on going to war, we just elect a few people and let them handle it while they molest us.

And other countries lie about us all the time, and sometimes they do tell some truth, just like we do to them, but theres still politics and a war going down on both sides
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 11:47:48 AM by Smoke Break »

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2006, 03:10:09 PM »

The thing i dont get about jews is that they want everyone to love and respect their culture and religion but they dont wanna do the same in return...to ANYONE!

Look @ hollywood and how much BS they're about.  Making a big deal out of little things like mel gibson and they make a movie called CRASH who talked about EVERY SINGLE nationallity and race in LOS ANGELES but we did  NOT see one JEW in the whole movie.   :o ::) ::) ::)

I guess there are not only bad jews living in l.a. or maybe they were trying to say there are NO jews living in l.a.   
Even the Iranian guy played a muslim when in real life he is a Jewish Iranian.

jews consieder themselves superior to other people, juste like nazis. They're doing the same thing to palestinian hitler was doing to them, building walls around their ghettos and killing their babys and women

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2006, 02:30:57 AM »
^^^^ Yea man, it today's modern society they have no shame in their game : /

J Bananas

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2006, 03:40:22 AM »
hmm and where do the filthy muslims fit into modern society besides a marketing point for lupe fiasco?

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2006, 11:33:01 PM »
hmm and where do the filthy muslims fit into modern society besides a marketing point for lupe fiasco?
oil

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2006, 10:55:24 AM »

a convinient target for even filthier americans and jews
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll