Author Topic: Hezbollah fucking Israel in the ass appreciation thread  (Read 2376 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Hezbollah fucking Israel in the ass appreciation thread
« on: November 02, 2006, 07:59:06 AM »
Part One:  Winning the intelligence war

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/HJ12Ak01.html

Part Two: Winning the ground war

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/HJ13Ak01.html

Part Three: The political war

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/HJ14Ak01.html

unless youre an israeli, u have to salute what hezbollah did

hundreds of guerilla fighters sent the fuckin mighty IDF home packing. and gave them almost as much military casualities, with a miniscule fraction of civilian deaths.

i guess decades of shooting at palestinian civilians softened zee jews.

hey i geezy, tell ur military commanders to stop havin you schmucks bulldozing homes and trees and sharpen up your tank skills

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: Hezbollah fucking Israel in the ass appreciation thread
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 08:48:46 AM »
I really would, but they have been pretty hard to find lately... plus it's a hassle  looking under the sand...
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 01:20:20 PM »
im happy for those countries that israel has fucked in the ass over the years. but what will this accomplish?

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2006, 02:15:29 PM »
I really would, but they have been pretty hard to find lately... plus it's a hassle  looking under the sand...
especially when your jewish blood is gettin blown up all over the fuckin place, and you gotta run back to israel.  fuckin faggets, lets box it out, and see whos better, a muslim or a jew. 

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2006, 02:34:24 PM »
im happy for those countries that israel has fucked in the ass over the years. but what will this accomplish?
theres beef, until jews stop treating arabs like second class citizens, there will never be peace.  and like hezbollah showed us, israel has all this firepower, but are no match for hezbollah.

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2006, 02:36:38 PM »
theres beef, until jews stop treating arabs like second class citizens, there will never be peace.  and like hezbollah showed us, israel has all this firepower, but are no match for hezbollah.

uh uh but what does this mean? will israel re draw property lines now or what?

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2006, 02:58:05 PM »

i guess decades of shooting at palestinian civilians softened zee jews.

hey i geezy, tell ur military commanders to stop havin you schmucks bulldozing homes and trees and sharpen up your tank skills

and stop killing innocent women and children you fuckin cowards

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2006, 02:59:13 PM »

that was suppost to happen, but instead they're making a wall, and putting up illegal settlements (neighborhoods) so i guess its a fight to the death.

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2006, 04:45:03 PM »

that was suppost to happen, but instead they're making a wall, and putting up illegal settlements (neighborhoods) so i guess its a fight to the death.

show no mercy

AndrE16686

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2006, 05:09:09 AM »

Israel is too strong to be brought down. Hezbollah did nothing really to help the Palestinian's situation, but they did show Israel that it's power is not unlimited, a message to the Israeli generals that they are capable of getting sand kicked in their face, hurt their ego a little.

The West Bank will become part of Israel, they dont want to take in the Palestinians as citizens cus they would become a majority or an internal problem, they dont want a Palestinian state cus then they would have to draw boarders. So best way, keep the Palestinians as terrorist outcasts so Israel can continue to settle the West Bank and in a few decades, the Palestinians will be a smaller population, economically dependent on Israel and 'the left overs' can be assimilated easier.

The history of the Aboriginal Australians, the Native Americans, etc.  Zionists read history books, they know its possible, so does the Arab world.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 05:23:43 AM by YGZ »

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2006, 08:04:58 AM »

shit shit shit shit

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2006, 03:23:38 PM »
did you know that Jacob in the bible changed his name to Israel?

so i take offense to the title of this thread

there's no meat between these buns!  >:(

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2006, 07:16:05 PM »
Israel is more evil than the US politicians.

They did get their asses kicked with all the technology they had. LOL

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2006, 07:51:03 AM »
Israel is more evil than the US politicians.

They did get their asses kicked with all the technology they had. LOL
nah, their both as evil as each other, walking hand in hand, side by side

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2006, 11:20:51 AM »
Anyone remember when Israel was fucking their shit up so bad that they were crying in the streets saying why is the world letting this happen and faking photographs, so that Israel was forced to stop by everyone but Hezbollah?

And every motherfucker on this planet has evil people in control of his country, except the ones that don't matter in the political scene, they don't have the kind of moral-twisting money and power thats available here.

Israel is far far far from perfect, but what do you think Iran, Syria, Hezbollah would do if they had the upper hand?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 12:48:19 PM by Smoke Break »