Author Topic: Hezbollah fucking Israel in the ass appreciation thread  (Read 2377 times)

sting3r

• Lil Geezy
Re: Hezbollah fucking Israel in the ass appreciation thread
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2006, 03:10:14 AM »
hmm and where do the filthy muslims fit into modern society besides a marketing point for lupe fiasco?

I dunno homo boy, you tell me?

J Bananas

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2006, 03:25:42 AM »
hmm and where do the filthy muslims fit into modern society besides a marketing point for lupe fiasco?

oh i will. they dont fit in, its a trick question. muslims are living under outdated codes of conduct on how to live your life so they turn out to be borat characters when faced with modern civilization

sting3r

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2006, 03:15:08 AM »

oh i will. they dont fit in, its a trick question. muslims are living under outdated codes of conduct on how to live your life so they turn out to be borat characters when faced with modern civilization

Lol, you're gonna have to do better then that to be racist.

In Islam we have the five pillars:

1. Believe in only one God
2. Pray 5 times a day
3. The importance of fasting
4.To give Zakat (a form of charity)
5.To make a pilgimige to Mecca once in a lifetime

I don't know, please enlighten me on how we're living under outdated codes of conducts?

Or are you taking that shit from the media

peace out

J Bananas

« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2006, 03:24:46 AM »
not peace out, fuck your life if you dont get it

sting3r

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2006, 03:32:20 AM »

Suck my cock?

If is this turning into one of THOSE homo arguments i'll leave you wit your vaseline.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2006, 09:09:56 AM »
afer i kill u ,i will treat ur mother and sister well in my harem
United Arab States

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2006, 09:57:28 AM »

The thing i dont get about jews is that they want everyone to love and respect their culture and religion but they dont wanna do the same in return...to ANYONE!

Look @ hollywood and how much BS they're about.  Making a big deal out of little things like mel gibson and they make a movie called CRASH who talked about EVERY SINGLE nationallity and race in LOS ANGELES but we did  NOT see one JEW in the whole movie.   :o ::) ::) ::)

I guess there are not only bad jews living in l.a. or maybe they were trying to say there are NO jews living in l.a.   
Even the Iranian guy played a muslim when in real life he is a Jewish Iranian.

oh my god. its obvious that the message they tried to deliver through this movie didnt reach you at all.
they just took a few nationalities to show that it doesnt matter what religion/nationality you are. that we all are humenabeings and that there are some negative and some positive aspects in everyone of us-
how silly of you to say that the fact they didnt choose a jewish person or a jewish family for this movie shows that they wanted to hide something or to point out that jews are better people than others.
what about russians then, im sure there are some in LA,too
what about, italian or greek ppl? why didnt they choose any of these nationalities?
ure just looking for some farfetched arguments for your mindless generalization
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2006, 10:31:15 AM »

The thing i dont get about jews is that they want everyone to love and respect their culture and religion but they dont wanna do the same in return...to ANYONE!

Look @ hollywood and how much BS they're about.  Making a big deal out of little things like mel gibson and they make a movie called CRASH who talked about EVERY SINGLE nationallity and race in LOS ANGELES but we did  NOT see one JEW in the whole movie.   :o ::) ::) ::)

I guess there are not only bad jews living in l.a. or maybe they were trying to say there are NO jews living in l.a.   
Even the Iranian guy played a muslim when in real life he is a Jewish Iranian.

oh my god. its obvious that the message they tried to deliver through this movie didnt reach you at all.
they just took a few nationalities to show that it doesnt matter what religion/nationality you are. that we all are humenabeings and that there are some negative and some positive aspects in everyone of us-
how silly of you to say that the fact they didnt choose a jewish person or a jewish family for this movie shows that they wanted to hide something or to point out that jews are better people than others.
what about russians then, im sure there are some in LA,too
what about, italian or greek ppl? why didnt they choose any of these nationalities?
ure just looking for some farfetched arguments for your mindless generalization

and i guess the message of his post didnt reach you at all. hollywood will never make a movie that will vilify a Jew at all. Marlon Brando said this himself and got black balled for it. not that im surprised or expected otherwise, jews control hollywood why would they tarnish themselves...im just sayin tho
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2006, 10:45:54 AM »
You're just cranky cause people of middle eastern (Muslim) origin are too often associated with security threats. Jews are to blame for that too u know, damn us Jews.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2006, 01:07:05 PM »
You're just cranky cause people of middle eastern (Muslim) origin are too often associated with security threats. Jews are to blame for that too u know, damn us Jews.

no im cranky cuz you cowards lie and manipulate and people are gettin fucked in their ass as a result of it. then i hate to put up with ugly fucks like you coming here and insulting my intelligence with garbage.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2006, 11:34:49 PM »
Thanx for clearing my point king, these jews will never get it.  No matter how logical you put it for them, they're trained like machines to act a certain way.  Its not their fault, they're the #1 victim of brain washing.

History repeats itself right?  All throughout their 5000+ history they have failed to have their own country until about 40 years ago.  Why is that?? Why have they been kicked out of every country they've resided in??  You would think such an  old culture would have its own breeding ground by now.LOL

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2006, 05:06:37 AM »

History repeats itself right?  All throughout their 5000+ history they have failed to have their own country until about 40 years ago.  Why is that?? Why have they been kicked out of every country they've resided in??  You would think such an  old culture would have its own breeding ground by now.LOL

1.history never repeats itself the moment events which seem similar occur in different times of history. certain circumstances are always different in different times of their occurrence and influence the events in their own way.
2.these are 3000 years at most if so at all.
3.the reason why jews got kicked out of many countries is in first place becuz jews were very suitable scapegoats in many bad situations of a country.                                                             
cuz people dont like very much to admit their own fault and take responsibility for things they have done wrong.
they simply take a group of people that obviously differs from the majority and blame it,mayb also show on some examples how it influences the country in a bad way by generalizing.
this way their problems are solved and people dont even have to use their brain to think about the real reason of their problems.
becuz selfcriticism is too much of an effort
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 05:10:03 AM by *Z* »
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2006, 01:50:11 PM »
jews got persecuted cuz they're shit disturbers, and a pain in the ass. they are the most hated people in the world, which is sad considering there are only like 13 million of em.

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2006, 01:00:50 AM »
Yea man, it's 'in our blood', we're just 'born like this'. Would u 'finally' tell us the 'solution' Tech-Adolf?
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

AndrE16686

« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2006, 01:31:51 AM »
Geezy & Z, why cant you just admit that Israel is doing wrong? This has got nothing to do with race or nationality, even if you are an Israeli or Jewish you still live in a democracy and assuming you are not racist, dont you feel any compassion for those people over the hill getting bombed by the IDF on the daily?  Dont you understand that any humanbeing with a pulse would hate  Israel out of compassion?