Author Topic: Hezbollah fucking Israel in the ass appreciation thread  (Read 2402 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: Hezbollah fucking Israel in the ass appreciation thread
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2006, 02:29:22 AM »
She isn't Jewish, I am, though being Jewish doesn't really mean shit to me. I'm universalist, I believe National segregation sucks balls. I got love for all people. I also get bombed, if it matters to u, Im under constant rocket salvoes so i feel like my fate is more or less tied to that of those poor Palestinians. I wish for this fucked up conflict to end. I think humanbeings with pulses should disperse their hatred more proportionately. Israel is not the biggest aggressor in the world, though it might be a proxy of it, a symptom. You prolly know this conflict is primarily a U.S interest. Most of u, my dear human right activists, live in countries whose governments do all kinds of shit too, seems like u wanna shift focus away from your own backyards. You Ausies for example should work on the human rights of your illegal immigrants in your cozy lil concentration camps, since human rights concern u so much, u French should take care of your Muslim population as well as certain (ex)colonies u've been occupying. Mind your own business. People in Africa die all the time. Yet somehow so many unrelated people choose to focus on Israel. If u want peace in the middle east U.S foreign policy has to change, Israel's policy is mainly a derivative- our economy is 100% dependant on the U.S....strong military, dependant economy, we're the fifty first military barrack state for god sakes.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2006, 11:08:33 AM »
jews got persecuted cuz they're shit disturbers, and a pain in the ass. they are the most hated people in the world, which is sad considering there are only like 13 million of em.
this post shows how narrowminded and silly you actually are,
i dont even have to explain further...
i think you would have had a great life in nazi germany, you could have made something out of yourself
like for example taking himmlers position
this would suit you the best!
well sorry for you not havin the chance to live your perversion nowadays to the fullest extent, u pathetic piece of shit
know what?
fuck you too, right in your filthy asshole, mutherfucker

ps: overseer should actually ban you!!!
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2006, 11:12:03 AM »
listen its not my fault jews are an inclusive racist people that gravitate towards the upper economic elite and this creates resentment historically

cant ban Tech the game needs me
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2006, 11:18:24 AM »
yes i assume one cant blame a mentally ill person.
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2006, 02:32:59 PM »
yes i assume one cant blame a mentally ill person.

*in jim jones voice*

I THINK SHE LIIIIIKE ME

DO ITTTTT
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2006, 06:12:11 PM »

History repeats itself right?  All throughout their 5000+ history they have failed to have their own country until about 40 years ago.  Why is that?? Why have they been kicked out of every country they've resided in??  You would think such an  old culture would have its own breeding ground by now.LOL

1.history never repeats itself the moment events which seem similar occur in different times of history. certain circumstances are always different in different times of their occurrence and influence the events in their own way.
2.these are 3000 years at most if so at all.
3.the reason why jews got kicked out of many countries is in first place becuz jews were very suitable scapegoats in many bad situations of a country.                                                             
cuz people dont like very much to admit their own fault and take responsibility for things they have done wrong.
they simply take a group of people that obviously differs from the majority and blame it,mayb also show on some examples how it influences the country in a bad way by generalizing.
this way their problems are solved and people dont even have to use their brain to think about the real reason of their problems.
becuz selfcriticism is too much of an effort

Well there you have it....Everyone is wrong and the jews are just the victims.
That just shows the mentallity.  ::) ::) ::)

Narrator

« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2008, 10:15:18 AM »
I just figured I'd bring this topic up again to remind people that...yes, Israel got their shit pushed in by the Hezzies.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2008, 01:01:24 PM »
I cant believe it's already been 2 years.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2008, 10:30:32 AM »
damn eye remember this..... eye was happy them missiles were hitting on point... HEZBOLLAH>>>>>>>>ISRAEL