Author Topic: who's heard kingdom come?  (Read 374 times)

Narrator

Re: who's heard kingdom come?
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2006, 09:56:01 AM »
^^ Just Blaze

This track is great, Jay and Blaze are a good combo indeed.

Well, they go way back...after all, it was Jay who put Blaze on when he got him for "The Blueprint".

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2006, 10:16:39 AM »
I like the beat...but I don't think Jay Z did the beat justice...chorus is wack as fuck
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2006, 12:37:01 PM »
isnt that the beat of the "NBA Street Vol2" game?  beats tight...jay-z came aight, but nothing special...nigga is still gaaaabaage. 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2006, 01:04:05 PM »
Wow.  Jay doesn't do anything for me AT ALL.  His hooks for this and SMWYG were HORRIBLE.  His flow and subject matter are very boring.  He's tainting these beats - chances are i'll hear somebody free over this beat and hold it in higher regard.  But at first glance the beat is just pretty lame.

I generally like Just Blaze - he did some good shit on The Black Album, but lately he's flipping samples that have been flipped and were already huge songs.  He did chop it up and its not like he just looped that bassline or anything, but it's still pretty lackluster in my opinion.

This song and "Show Me What You Got" were VERY disappointing.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2006, 01:08:56 PM »
Wow.  Jay doesn't do anything for me AT ALL.  His hooks for this and SMWYG were HORRIBLE.  His flow and subject matter are very boring.  He's tainting these beats - chances are i'll hear somebody free over this beat and hold it in higher regard.  But at first glance the beat is just pretty lame.

I generally like Just Blaze - he did some good shit on The Black Album, but lately he's flipping samples that have been flipped and were already huge songs.  He did chop it up and its not like he just looped that bassline or anything, but it's still pretty lackluster in my opinion.

This song and "Show Me What You Got" were VERY disappointing.

exactly my feelings. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2006, 01:22:48 PM »
Jay needs to bring in some people for the hooks at least.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2006, 03:56:15 PM »
What's up with this cat called Rain (Superfreakin' his track is called) rapping on this beat, probably a mixtape freestyle or something like that I guess?

~Loyalty Is Everything~

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2006, 03:58:20 PM »
hopefully Game or some other better rapper makes another mixtape using all those good beats that got wasted on jay's album

and dont be on blaze's dick too much, he recycled the central element of "remedy", oh wow first nas reusing his beat now this, disgusting

btw if you like the beat you can also check out a track Game released way before Jay leaked this (lol), with the EXACT SAME BEAT. it's called soundscan freestyle.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 03:30:41 AM by 7even the Arch Mage »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2006, 05:18:57 AM »
HAHAHAHAHA i'm lovin his bars on crystal...

"fuck crystal so they ask what we drinkin,
i thought dudes remark was rude ok?     = Wackness.
so i moved on to dom and krug rose!"

fuck, jay-z is the shit.

The Maestro

Chief

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2006, 09:08:10 AM »
^ LOL i found it funny because of the shit goin down not too long ago with crystal...

hopefully Game or some other better rapper makes another mixtape using all those good beats that got wasted on jay's album

and dont be on blaze's dick too much, he recycled the central element of "remedy", oh wow first nas reusing his beat now this, disgusting

btw if you like the beat you can also check out a track Game released way before Jay leaked this (lol), with the EXACT SAME BEAT. it's called soundscan freestyle.

i think jay-z is about 500x better than the game.. sorry.

but post up the track, i'll give it a try... but all i can say is jay rips this track, he delivers lyrics, dope flow and adds a fun feel to the whole track...