Author Topic: Lol wtf did Kanye just do ?  (Read 1438 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lol wtf did Kanye just do ?
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2006, 09:54:01 AM »
when were the ema's? totally missed that shit. i thought it still had to come on tv.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2006, 11:17:45 AM »
Kanye's ego so over inflated, he can produce a dope beat but he aint a lyricist on the mic and just coz your video cost a lot of money doesent mean its any good. I always thought touch the sky video was rubbish.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

wcsoldier

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2006, 11:48:51 AM »
It ain't the first a such thing happened with Kanye. Didn't he bitch for not to win the "Best New artist" award at the Grammy awards ?

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2006, 12:13:03 PM »
when were the ema's? totally missed that shit. i thought it still had to come on tv.

They were on last night, the 2nd of November.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2006, 01:16:47 PM »
what a fuckin idiot....

'EclipZe

« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2006, 01:25:16 PM »
wow they choose some wack ass videos for that award.

fuckin guys speakin over it n shit in a different language, so annoyin

yeah that shit was annoying. .through the whole thing. .

french is a gay language lol.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2006, 01:34:50 PM »
Ha ha, I watched that shit, loved it... :D

Hey, although it's a bit disrespectful to go on while the other dudes were accepting their award, Kanye was dead on 100% right. He should've won it. Ha ha dude came out like "...but fuck this! I spent a million dollars! I had Pam Anderson, I was jumping over canyons and shit. Me not winning is the show losing credibility." Or something like that. He wasn't throwing a temper tantrum or crying or anything but he was definately upset. Rightfully so, in my honest opinion. No doubt the highlight of the show, shit was hilarious.

I honestly think it's cool that somebody had the balls to do something like that. That's the sort of shit you'd expect at an MTV show.

Kanye is one of the biggest haters on the planet for that. Dont be mad cause you spent a million collars on a video and you didnt win a damn award. People liked the other shit better. Quit actin like a bitch and get over it. Im tired of this faggot actin like hes some kind of musical genius. Half his beats, if not more is just old funk and soul loops (touch the sky for example [Curtis Mayfield]).

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2006, 02:39:57 PM »

Hey, although it's a bit disrespectful to go on while the other dudes were accepting their award, Kanye was dead on 100% right. He should've won it. Ha ha dude came out like "...but fuck this! I spent a million dollars! I had Pam Anderson, I was jumping over canyons and shit. Me not winning is the show losing credibility." Or something like that. He wasn't throwing a temper tantrum or crying or anything but he was definately upset. Rightfully so, in my honest opinion. No doubt the highlight of the show, shit was hilarious.

I honestly think it's cool that somebody had the balls to do something like that. That's the sort of shit you'd expect at an MTV show.

Kanye is one of the biggest haters on the planet for that. Dont be mad cause you spent a million collars on a video and you didnt win a damn award. People liked the other shit better. Quit actin like a bitch and get over it. Im tired of this faggot actin like hes some kind of musical genius. Half his beats, if not more is just old funk and soul loops (touch the sky for example [Curtis Mayfield]).

Touch The Sky is a Just Blaze production.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2006, 04:44:15 PM »

Touch The Sky is a Just Blaze production.

ok. point still stands.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2006, 06:57:53 AM »
Damn link isn't working anymore.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2006, 07:33:32 AM »
pathetic

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2006, 07:38:18 AM »
link is gone....

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2006, 02:25:40 AM »

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2006, 06:56:53 AM »
lets lynch kanye. no racist. and lets get jared from subway.

Chief

« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2006, 07:25:59 AM »
New link, dirty, no french comments  ;D

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/kanye%20west%20/video/xlc9b_ema-kanye-goes-nuts

i'm about 38% done in completing my 'detox is not not coming' shrine... you da man.