Author Topic: A southern rap song I actually like...  (Read 196 times)

ILackSense

• Lil Geezy
A southern rap song I actually like...
« on: November 04, 2006, 03:37:09 AM »
This new song by some random cat Young Capone, "What It Iz," was blaring on my homie's radio when I went to his crib to play some NBA 2K7...I'm honestly not a fan of southern rap that much, but this song was jus sticking out to me for whatever reason. My mans started clowning me for liking it, but got excited as hell, so he gave me all these links online with his music lol, and I actually liked the other ones - which sorta pissed me off, cuz like I said, southern music isn't my sh!t. But I liked it...maybe I'm trippin or got brainwashed or some shit, but I was def liking that ish TODAY, a lot

Now, I'm not gonna give y'all all the links, cuz I don't cosign ppl very easily....but jus google "Young Capone" and see what you come up with...these joints I've heard are actually dope, esp. "What It Iz" and "I'm Hot," I may have to start listening to southern rap again...

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: A southern rap song I actually like...
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2006, 12:42:11 PM »
i just heard what it iz and to me sounded like a worse version of its goin down

rik

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2006, 01:05:37 PM »
You really do lack sense

Narrator

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2006, 01:17:00 PM »
You'd probably find a lot more Southern rap would "stick" with you if you just opened your mind and stopped being such a hatin'-ass muh'fucka.

everlast1986

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2006, 01:22:15 PM »
i just heard what it iz and to me sounded like a worse version of its goin down

exactly what i thought

SGV

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2006, 07:56:54 PM »
You'd probably find a lot more Southern rap would "stick" with you if you just opened your mind and stopped being such a hatin'-ass muh'fucka.

Haha. Yup. LMAO @ "I actually liked the other ones - which sorta pissed me off, cuz like I said, southern music isn't my sh!t. But I liked it...maybe I'm trippin or got brainwashed or some shit, but I was def liking that ish TODAY, a lot."

Talk about being brainwashed.

WestCoasta

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2006, 08:03:05 PM »

Haha. Yup. LMAO @ "I actually liked the other ones - which sorta pissed me off, cuz like I said, southern music isn't my sh!t. But I liked it...maybe I'm trippin or got brainwashed or some shit, but I was def liking that ish TODAY, a lot."

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2006, 12:28:33 PM »

LMAO +1