Author Topic: The big hits / classics that you never felt..  (Read 605 times)

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The big hits / classics that you never felt..
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2006, 11:51:06 AM »
2pac - How Do You Want It
My least favorite 2pac song, this song is just annoying.

I never like Natural Born Killers...

It's not west coast but I hated De La Soul's Me Myself and I when it dropped, still don't like it, it's corny. I love all their other music though.

DJ Quik's Safe and Sound is my least favorite Quik song, I just don't care for it although I love 98% of his music, that song I just don't like it.

How We Do is horrible, so is Drop it Like it's hot

Nothing but the Cavi hit, don't like that one either, it just sounds uninspired, like they recorded it just for the hell of it. This is also where Kurupt begins to lose his focus lyrically, he sounds like he doesn't want to be in the studio at all.

I never liked the Twins, that hit song they had, Round and Round, I thought it was terrible.

I only like about 4 or 5 songs on Niggaz 4 Life, most of that album is unlistenable, the lyrical content is horrendous.

Keep their heads ringing is boring, I never really cared for it.

It's not west coast but I hate Gangstarr's Mass Appeal, the beat is repetive and boring and the rapping is a cure for insomnia. I don't get what's so great about that song.

Xplosive is an assault to the ears, I hate that song. Cut Kurupt's verse out and the song improves to average. Still it's the worst song on 2001.

I don't like the remix for Ice Cube's Check Yourself, I like the original that was on Predator 100X more.

I don't like Dogg Pound's I Don't Like to Dream About Getting Paid, I always skip it.

What's that song with E40 and Too Short that was on the radio 10 years ago, where they brag about their money for the whole song, never cared for it.

Ras Kass's Nature of the Threat, yeah I know, but that beat sounds like some repetive chime repeated over 8 minutes and Ras Kass forgets that he's supposed to flow over a beat. It doesn't sound like a song, just Ras Kass reading an essay over some random repeating noise. It's a nice historical effort, but it doesn't make for good music.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels