Author Topic: Xzibits new album is horrible  (Read 1139 times)

Sparegeez

Re: Xzibits new album is horrible
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2006, 04:00:34 PM »
^ slaps... lol

Sorry if I live in America.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2006, 04:55:03 PM »
I agree there are some weaker songs, but Thank You alone makes it worth buying it!

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2006, 04:57:31 PM »
Another thing, I don't think X & Jelly Roll mesh well at all.

No doubt. Though I don't think anybody fits well with Jelly Roll, I feel like dude's done only a couple good beats, but putting X and Jelly Roll together never yields good results.

X's albums have been borderline wack after Restless. Either he needs to get back with Dre again, or maybe better yet, get back with the Likwit.

cosign. He needs to get back with E-Swift and Tha Liks.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2006, 05:03:10 PM »
I agree there are some weaker songs, but Thank You alone makes it worth buying it!
now thank you is my favorite song. but its not a miracle worker

IzUwitIt

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2006, 11:19:26 AM »
its good he hooked back up with King T & Quik but that alone couldnt save this album. Theres a few tracks im feelin but im c;in myself skipping alot too. My copy came thru the post the other day and its got little replay value right now. But ill have it in my car this week so ill be able to make a better judgment.

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2006, 12:25:10 PM »
This album wasn't really what I expected...

But Thank You and the Song with Quik and King T are  :o :o

But it ain't his worst album...

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2006, 12:44:08 PM »
I just listened to it, there is some shaky production on there. It's not as good as WOMD. There are some great songs on there but there are some  ??? ??? ??? songs on there too. It's way too inconsistent and again the beat selection extremely questionable.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

d-nice

« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2006, 01:02:17 PM »
Like I said in my appreciation thread, I am glad people are checking out the album and giving their opinion on it. I hate when you sit and talk to people and they say "oh he wack" and never listen to the album. Good or bad, you gotta listen to a album and form a opinion. With that said, I do think it is his weakest album, but because of the beats. I thought lyrically he still has heat.

Crip2Nite: South Central LA's HoOdSTAr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2006, 02:18:47 PM »
I've been saying this since the album leaked.....The album has a weird feeling to it...It's not something that you can really just listen to and nod your head and say damn...There are a couple of traccs here and there but nothing stands out and has even less replay value then "Man vs Machine"......The board tends to overhype alot of West Coast albums..Only a couple of albums I feel are worth the money theez day's.

LOL...U Mad? Fag :laugh:
Fuck that fake ass crip Crip2nite.  Gets on my nerves how some people on these forums

d-nice

« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2006, 02:26:29 PM »
I've been saying this since the album leaked.....The album has a weird feeling to it...It's not something that you can really just listen to and nod your head and say damn...There are a couple of traccs here and there but nothing stands out and has even less replay value then "Man vs Machine"......The board tends to overhype alot of West Coast albums..Only a couple of albums I feel are worth the money theez day's.

True and this board overly shits on albums too and comes back a month later and thinks it is a classic so no never know, but that is where I am at with the album. Is it better or worse than MVM.