Author Topic: IF Saddam goes free...  (Read 400 times)

Technodramon

IF Saddam goes free...
« on: November 04, 2006, 11:07:39 PM »
United States LOST

and

George W. Bush will be impeached.

WC Iz Active

Re: IF Saddam goes free...
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2006, 11:15:47 PM »
This Monster better not go free, I am praying he is guilty so that bastard can be hung, he's lucky if I were in charge of all this I would make sure he would die in a alot worse and painful manner then a hanging for what he did to other people.  Fuck this piece of shit, hang his ass.

Technodramon

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2006, 11:22:59 PM »
If it was war I don't blame Saddam.

How many people has George W. Bush killed ?

WC Iz Active

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2006, 11:29:22 PM »

you can't compare the 2.  I dont even want to begin to mention all the different type of things Saddam did to people, to his own people.  He is a monster.  Torturing children to death in front of their parents and vice versa, nah fuck that shit, Bush has made alot of mistakes but to compare him to Saddam as a person is absurd.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2006, 11:39:22 PM »
i want Saddam to be guilty but not the death sentence

it is going to cause 10x more bloodshed in Iraq and so many more innocent lives will be lost...the country is going to go into an even deeper whole and end up destroying itself

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Technodramon

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2006, 11:46:38 PM »

you can't compare the 2.  I dont even want to begin to mention all the different type of things Saddam did to people, to his own people.  He is a monster.  Torturing children to death in front of their parents and vice versa, nah fuck that shit, Bush has made alot of mistakes but to compare him to Saddam as a person is absurd.

Saddam kept Iraq secular though. He kept radical Islamists like Osama in check.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/pdf/strawdossier.pdf  read up

Saddam = Bush = Osama

This whole war was illegal from start.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 11:48:15 PM by Technodramon »

WC Iz Active

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2006, 12:01:37 AM »
^^^Dude cmon how can you say Bush is equal to Saddam or Osama, cmon man.  Quickly skimming through what you just posted all I had to do was look at the torture methods he used and all the torture chambers him and his disgusting family operated, again I just dont see how you can compare the 2.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2006, 12:09:19 AM »
Nah fuck this shit man Im sorry but this is no comparison, Bush has never been a part of fuckin brutally torturing innocent two year old children, this shit is disgusting, its just the trendy thing to do right now to blame Bush for all the problems, Lol at comparing Bush to Saddam's regime :puke:

Technodramon

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2006, 12:26:32 AM »
"Shock and Awe" as Bush called it.

And America outsources its serious torture chambers to Egyptians/Israelis and Europeans.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2006, 12:43:02 AM »
"Shock and Awe" as Bush called it.

And America outsources its serious torture chambers to Egyptians/Israelis and Europeans.

I don't think America is in charge of any torture chambers around the world that do what Saddam's regime does.

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2006, 12:59:02 AM »
Put Saddam back in power. At least he knows how to run shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WC Iz Active

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2006, 01:01:23 AM »
Put Saddam back in power. At least he knows how to run shit.

by brutally torturing innocent children?  You cant possibly condone what he did

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2006, 01:04:25 AM »
Oh no doubt, he's definitely a fuckin faggot, but the guy controlled his country regardless.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WC Iz Active

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2006, 01:08:07 AM »
Oh no doubt, he's definitely a fuckin faggot, but the guy controlled his country regardless.

well in that case I see where you are coming from, cause he controlled his country no doubt cause of how ruthless he is and now in the year 2006 the country is in pure chaos so i agree with ya there. I just cant believe what this guy did to other people, its amazing how evil some people can be.

AndrE16686

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2006, 01:15:24 AM »
For the Iraqi people, Iraq was better when Saddamn was in power, OVER HALF A MILLION dead Iraqis can't be wrong.