Author Topic: IF Saddam goes free...  (Read 387 times)

WC Iz Active

Re: IF Saddam goes free...
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2006, 01:16:49 AM »
For the Iraqi people, Iraq was better when Saddamn was in power, OVER HALF A MILLION dead Iraqis can't be wrong.

Saddam is responsible for as many death's as that, and you can't blame every single death now on Bush.

AndrE16686

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2006, 01:51:55 AM »
Saddam is responsible for as many death's as that

how? When?

you can't blame every single death now on Bush.

why? Bush is responsible for this whole shit! The Gov makes the calls! chain of command, rule of law, dear god! Saddamn didnt personnally kill those people and Bush didn't either, but as leaders they made it happen, yet Saddamn is the only one who sits in a prison cell.

They all can hang alongside Saddamn.

yall should be deeply pissed off that your soldiers died for the prick, who admits himself he got America into another Vietnamesque war, no oil nothing, just death and maybe a few select ballers getting paid off miliatry contracts.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 02:13:51 AM by YGZ »

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2006, 01:53:39 AM »
Well, he just got sentenced to death by hanging so I guess giving him back his power is out the window.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2006, 04:04:20 AM »
you know there is more torture and killing going on now saddam is out of power than when he was in power

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2006, 04:48:25 AM »

you can't compare the 2.  I dont even want to begin to mention all the different type of things Saddam did to people, to his own people.  He is a monster.  Torturing children to death in front of their parents and vice versa, nah fuck that shit, Bush has made alot of mistakes but to compare him to Saddam as a person is absurd.

You probably were not aware of this but Johnn Yoo one of Bush's legal advisors said it is legal for George Bush to allow even the crushing of childrens testicles in front of their parents. Bush's administration have given Bush dictatorial powers, there are secret torture buildings throughout Europe overseen by the CIA. The horror stories you have heard from Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo are nothing compared to what they haven't released yet. the army report into torture cites punishment shootings, drilling detainees kneecaps if they get out of line. This american government is pure evil, Bush is much worse than Saddam Hussein because of the power he has. Don is right torturing has skyrocketed since Saddam was deposed.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2006, 12:49:04 PM »
^^You have no proof regarding any of that, it's real easy to say things like that, again you cant compare the 2, Saddam is 100 times more evil than Bush is

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2006, 12:51:05 PM »
more evil:

saddam> bush......but not by alot.

saddam should have his hands cut off first, torture that ugly bitch.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2006, 02:52:29 PM »

Ok for one the secret torture facilities have now been admitted by this Bush government, if you dont believe me google it, it's been on the news also. Dictatorial powers? have you read the military commissions bill 2006 which has now been signed by the president it gives him dictatorial powers. no legal scholar contests this http://balkin.blogspot.com/Bush.Military.Commissions.Bill.pdf#search=%22the%20new%20U.S%20torture%20bill.pdf%22 read the bill for yourself, better yet type in Keith Olbermann habeus corpus or watch it on here, again thats a mainstream MSNBC programme. As for Bush having the power to allow the crushing of childrens testicles in front of their parents in a December 1st debate in Chicago with Notre Dame professor and international human rights scholar Doug Cassel John Yoo was asked is there no law that can stop him from crushing the parents kids testicles if the president deems torture is necessary and he responds I think it depends on why the president deems he needs to do that. if you  go to that link you can find the audio of that question http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2006/090106torturechildren.htm
As for what the army report concluded about institutional and widespread torture orchestrated by the CIA, again that information is available just google it. What you have seen about these torture facilities is the tip of the iceberg.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 02:54:21 PM by virtuoso »

J Bananas

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2006, 02:56:23 PM »
cia torture camps are a little different its not even worth mentioning the two together. i doubt the cia is burying families alive and severing appendages for info. waterboarding and playing eminem really loud 24 hours a day is like daycare in comparison

WC Iz Active

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2006, 03:22:26 PM »
cia torture camps are a little different its not even worth mentioning the two together. i doubt the cia is burying families alive and severing appendages for info. waterboarding and playing eminem really loud 24 hours a day is like daycare in comparison
exactly what I am trying to say, couldnt agree more.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2006, 04:45:46 PM »

? for starters waterboarding is horrific, was used in the spanish inquisition is a tried and tested way of torturing someone because the victim feels like they are drowning. Secondly I never said the CIA were torturing children I said the president has been given the power to allow the torture of children. The doubt the CIA is burying people alive I never said they were, however the conditions in Guantanamo must be horrific to have so many people wanting to kill themselves, the suffering is barbaric. Detainees have been murdered, kneecaps have been drilled, this is beyond sick, this is just as terrible as saddam hussein. The military commissions bill allows the authorised use of torture up to the point of organ failure but if death occurs and it wasnt intentional then oh well. its only human life after all. Hussein was just a puppet of the CIA that in indisputable. The iraqi government now is no less evil, torture is still common place, people are banned from criticising the government, the papers are paid off to write positive stories, all public protest is banned, fear and intimidation runs rife and yet these cowards, these scum bags who installed saddam hussein get away with it. Coming on here to argue that saddam is worse than Bush is just really pointless when the american administration has done and is continuing to do real evil.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 04:55:43 PM by virtuoso »

AndrE16686

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2006, 04:52:34 PM »
you'd think we would have invented a good truth-serum by now, or torturing people with drugs, like a drug that makes you real sensitive to pain, so we don't have to physically hurt them to get info.

J Bananas

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2006, 04:53:01 PM »
i never said you said anybody said anything about torturing kiddies know what im sayin? why are you even trying to put the two on the same level. i know youre mad at America but cmon, virtuoso, i wanna hear you admit that both camps are not on the same level. you can atleast do that right?

J Bananas

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2006, 04:53:45 PM »
you'd think we would have invented a good truth-serum by now, or torturing people with drugs, like a drug that makes you real sensitive to pain, so we don't have to physically hurt them to get info.

thats what ecstacy was created for i dont know if its still in use

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2006, 04:59:33 PM »

Wtf mad at america come on now next thing you will be saying im anti american lol, I am mad at the american government but I am not just mad at them. When you consider that what the media has been allowed to say so far concerning torture is only the tip of the iceberg, then how can you say that saddam's regime was worse? the difference is the methods but both cause immeasurable suffering and unimaginable pain on the people its done to. They are both evil as fuck. The death of saddam hussein is not going to change anything, this is a pain whose power was granted to him by the CIA, this is a man who came with cap in hand to ask the CIA if he could invade Kuwait, he is just yet another in the long line of CIA installed dictators, he was a dictator by design it suited his handlers.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 05:07:06 PM by virtuoso »