Author Topic: BONE THUGS Chat - Read here..  (Read 85 times)

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
BONE THUGS Chat - Read here..
« on: December 04, 2001, 01:02:38 AM »
The chat happened at some bone site yesterday and this text transcript was put on the UBB3K. (By the way this may or may not be real) but here it is.

BONE CHAT (12/3)

well i wanted to know if there were plans to release Artillary shop or Gangsta Street now that Sleepwalkers has been released

thats under tomika

"What is up with all the offspring labels?"

thats just are oun shit. money on the side

<_earthQ_> bone when are you guys comming to The Netherlands/Amsterdam hehe ?

after bone thug story comes out

ok why didnt whateva get released?

its still gon be released

The nation of islam is founded on a book that often refers to white people as "devils". Im doing reserch on racism in rap so i wanted to see if you were refering to white people in the song No Surrender, you say "This Will be over in '99, so, niggas, give devils the crime; gonna be more devils dying"

only the racist ones - the kkk

any collabs on the new cd we should know about

dont know yet theres all kinds of open space on songs but dont know yet who we gon put on cube dre snoop mj

<^Layzie^> As you maybe know most people are asking for a E1999 sound on the new album, what u think about that, are u ever try to bring that style back again?

you know a artist cant paint the same picture twice. now we busy n shit everyone got there own shit if we ever in the studion all together for like a month youll have another e 1999 but we busy

is it important for you to be in the studio together when recording a group album, or don't you mind everybody recording their verse on their side?

together

Is Bizzy gonna be on all the Tracks, and How many Tracks are supposed to be Final on the album?

we dont know how many trax on the album, prolly 19
everyone exept flesh

<^Layzie^> So u guys dont gonna use old verses from Flesh-N-Bone?

all his old shit are by def jam he still got shit wit em

what do yall think of eminem and would you like to collab with him

he tight if it goes down it goes down prolly when we work with dre

We know that you guys have released 3 songs with Eazy E...BNK, Foe tha love, and Sleepwakers.....have you recorded any other tracks with eazy and if so how many?...

we got like a few more but i dont know what gon happen tomika got plans for it

Whats the deal between Bone thugs-n-harmony & Tony C

tony c cool its all good

<_Twiggy_> yeah, sweet. sup fellas! what's up with flesh? how's he doing? and is he participating on the next album, or...?

flesh cool we in contact but the nigga locked down cant do so much

are u going to use old raps from eazy-e in the new songs?

we cant get em, but we gon try to put lil e on it
cool

i know layzie did a song with twista, cuss yall are mad tite and got the same style (fast like flow)!!!! but my question is when is the rest of yall gunna do a song wit him or any other midwest "chi town rapper??

shit i dont know

what will the new album be called?

bone thug story for now

Layzie we had the 2pac/Outlaws session in Atlanta for 2 weeks and I heard you had stopped by but missed you.....what do you think about doing a collaboration with Outkast and uniting
2 of the biggest rap groups of the last 10 years?

this nigga told sako one time that he gon hook some shit up but we dont know

<_earthQ_> Studio_B: could you do a greeting in the booklet of the next cd to all bone fans in #bonethugs efnet ?

we never write that shit thats the lable but well try to remember

another one : what the album they have listen to the most?

all kinds of shit pac mostly marvin gaye snoop dre

Krayzie_K> I was just wondering what tracks are on the cd sampler that DJ U-Neek is releasing with Bruce Hathcock and LaReece and when will LaReece's album be released?

i dont remember the names thug story fallin and some bone shit bone bone bone

what ever happened to that song that u guys were suppose to be on with mya, it was mentioned at her official site

donk know damon elliot hooked that up

This one goes to Krayzie Bone.... Whatever happend to Juvenile being on thug mentality....it was advertised he was gonna be on your album

Studio_B> he was sposed to come to tha studio but he got caught up he called me n shit its all good

<^Layzie^> Whos gonna distribute the new album when its under Bone Thug Records?

we still havent desided we talkin to sony j records and a couple others

what style will the new album be? like the E1999 style??

bone style

;D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »