Author Topic: I wrote an e-mail to the history channel- they made false statement on Qu'ran  (Read 387 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
youz a bitch

Chief

what does the qu'ran say about the big bang theory?

The Big Bang itself resulted from an extremely dense singularity. The creation of the universe is one of matter, space and time that are intimately linked together. Matter and space were joined as one and then were separated in the explosion. This is very accurately described in the Quran:

"Do not the unbelievers see that the skies (space) and the earth (matter) were joined together (as one unit of creation) and we ripped them apart?" 
The Quran, 21:30

The subsequent history of the Big Bang saw the Americans George Gamow, Ralph Alpher and Robert Horman indicate that the whole event took place at a very high temperature; it was a hot Big Bang. This view has been confirmed by the later discovery of the background microwave radiation. The eventual formation of galaxies resulted as a condensation, under gravitational pull, of hot gases which was mainly Hydrogen, but may also have contained Helium and a few other light elements as well. Over the ages, and with the formation of galaxies, the gas has gradually condensed into individual starts. The universe in its very early stages was, thus, still in the form of hot gases which is mentioned in the Quran in the following verse:

"Then He took hold of the sky when it was smoke."
41:11

Note that the verse did not say clouds or gas, but smoke, which is a very accurate description as smoke is hot gas, whilst clouds are cold.

FULL ARTICLE HERE:  http://www.submission.org/universe.html

cheers.. i know the big bang theory, i just wanted to know what the qu'ran says about it..

Narrator

what does the qu'ran say about the big bang theory?

The Big Bang itself resulted from an extremely dense singularity. The creation of the universe is one of matter, space and time that are intimately linked together. Matter and space were joined as one and then were separated in the explosion. This is very accurately described in the Quran:

"Do not the unbelievers see that the skies (space) and the earth (matter) were joined together (as one unit of creation) and we ripped them apart?" 
The Quran, 21:30

The subsequent history of the Big Bang saw the Americans George Gamow, Ralph Alpher and Robert Horman indicate that the whole event took place at a very high temperature; it was a hot Big Bang. This view has been confirmed by the later discovery of the background microwave radiation. The eventual formation of galaxies resulted as a condensation, under gravitational pull, of hot gases which was mainly Hydrogen, but may also have contained Helium and a few other light elements as well. Over the ages, and with the formation of galaxies, the gas has gradually condensed into individual starts. The universe in its very early stages was, thus, still in the form of hot gases which is mentioned in the Quran in the following verse:

"Then He took hold of the sky when it was smoke."
41:11

Note that the verse did not say clouds or gas, but smoke, which is a very accurate description as smoke is hot gas, whilst clouds are cold.

FULL ARTICLE HERE:  http://www.submission.org/universe.html

You're still gonna die when the revolution pops off.

Fonky Fresh

I will place my killer quote from a brilliant pilosoph who goes by name of Forrest Gump
"Stupid is as stupid does"
« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 03:17:31 PM by WestCyde »
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Narrator

I ill place my killer quote from a brilliant plilosoph who goes by name of Forrest Gump
"Stupid is as stupid does"

Ah, yes, another arrogant white devil who had to die a horrible death by my Kalashnikov.  I killed his dead homies in Vietnam.

H2O proof MC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm the muthafuckin man like homo erectus
did they ever write back to you?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

naw, they ain't wrote back, wodie.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

?

wodie?dude ...no you're still white

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

?

relax, it was a personal joke between H20Proof and I
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

H2O proof MC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm the muthafuckin man like homo erectus

?

relax, it was a personal joke between H20Proof and I

man I just noticed your karma, or lack there of I should say, Ibrahim really gets a bad wrap here.  If you knew him in real life you guys would all love the guy.  Hes a hip hop head that will freestyle with you.  He's passionate about his religion, but don't hate on him for it.