Author Topic: FUCK THE POLICE!!!  (Read 546 times)

J Bananas

Re: FUCK THE POLICE!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2006, 03:51:50 AM »
Round here nobody respects the police. I can't imagine not even being able to bump NWA's Fuck tha police song without being fucked. Some dude I know was driving a little drunk, and speeding, and when he was pulled over, he got out of the car and KEPT DRINKING in front of their eyes. He got his license taken away for a few months, but nothing else happened. They wouldve prolly beat his ass up and send him to jail for half a year in the US.

they wouldve done worse man. torture. life in America is so raw dog, its nothin you could ever relate to homey, you dont know our struggle

Chief

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2006, 08:57:58 AM »
i understand not gettin out the car in the U.S... but here in oz it's encouraged to get out the car and interact with the cop on a eye to eye level... gives a more personal feel rather than being looked down on..

your not familiar with America's post apocalyptic culture then i take it?

thats why i said i understand not gettin out the car in the U.S  ;)

and cops in the U.S, you just picture one and want to hurt someone.. preferably a cop  :D

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2006, 10:22:18 AM »
yea fuck the cops, 90% of them is racists.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

rik

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2006, 10:36:22 AM »
Fuck em

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2006, 11:56:38 AM »
my son,my son got in trouble cuz he whooped one of their asses .Now they are waiting to get him with a taizer...............I keep telling the boy not to hit cops..........
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2006, 12:35:50 PM »
I'd hate to be a cop. I dun hate them in general, juss a couple a'holes I've met.

It's not encouraged to either stay in or get out of yer car in NZ, when pulled over by a copper. I usually stay in, getting out of the car would only intimidate the pig and make him/her nervous..............and out comes the taser, lol. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzz, man down

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2006, 09:25:42 PM »
fuck all them pig...lol one of my homie want to b a cops he say his going b a cool cops not like those other motherfucker 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2006, 09:40:07 PM »
fuck all them pig...lol one of my homie want to b a cops he say his going b a cool cops not like those other motherfucker 8)
That's what they all say. Cops deal with a lot of bullshit and stupid people. A few years on the job, and your homeboy will be like the rest of them.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rik

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2006, 09:41:30 PM »
One of the older homies is a cop now. I say fuck the police in front of him and even to him all the time.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2006, 10:02:53 PM »
That's what they all say. Cops deal with a lot of bullshit and stupid people. A few years on the job, and your homeboy will be like the rest of them.
nah i know that foo well.....diz is his page.... http://www.myspace.com/future_lapd 

Chief

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2006, 10:05:57 PM »
so he wants to be just like rooster?

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2006, 10:12:53 PM »
 ???

Chief

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2006, 10:31:35 PM »

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2006, 10:38:18 PM »
i got one too for going 80 mph, theyre charging me 191 dollars + traffic school if I want to erase it off my driving record.  last month i got a 80 dollar parking ticket in hollywood for parking inna place that required parking permits. FUCK THE POLICE!!!  8)