Author Topic: FUCK THE POLICE!!!  (Read 547 times)

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
Re: FUCK THE POLICE!!!
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2006, 12:52:37 PM »
respect the police. dont break the law and you got no problems with them. But if you do and get caught its not the police fault you were stupid. So i dont want to hear fuck the police

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2006, 01:32:23 PM »
I actually read that article in that link, although I don't know about admitting you sped. I wouldn't go that for. Also, putting your keys on the roof seemed strange.

One thing I started doing when getting pulled over (I've been pulled over at least 30 times, probably around 40 or 50, I'm not exagerrating) is you remove the bass in your voice and talk like a white man. That means a nasal voice no accent all of that, like Carlton on Fresh Prince. Be super polite, almost over the top polite and apologize, but don't directly admit doing anything wrong. Keep your hands on the steering when and look straight ahead. When he asks for the driver's license, registration and insurance, tell the cop you're going to the glove compartment to get the insurance and registration, don't do it until you tell the cop you're doing it. You don't want to be the next Amadou diallo or Rodney.

Absolutely do not have attitude, do not argue, do not look angry or anything like that. It's hard, especially when they call backup, get the helicopters on you and you did nothing wrong, and they have you on the curb and all that, resist the urge to mouth off, even if the cop is being belligerent, don't do it. Cops in general are small dick assholes with a power trip, don't play down to their level.

I got a lot of love for the cops as you can tell.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2006, 05:59:28 PM »
I Was Going About 85. That Fucker Could Let Me Go With A Warning.

What was the speed limit?

i forgot you are only 15.

-KIDRENEGADE-