Author Topic: Paid In Full  (Read 1044 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Paid In Full
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2006, 08:52:07 PM »
the movie was great tho, the slang was on point, but the best part was the hustle.  maybe they could have added a little more to the movie, to not make it seem so two dimensional with the drugs and the money, but it did show the struggle to stay on the straight path with ace, the average hustler with mitch, and the dirty nigga u cant trust with rico.  they did a good job with this movie, the best rocafela movie they ever put out, hands down.

def better then State Property...
So Cam's character in real life ended up snitching out half of Harlem? What was his name?

The Best of 3 Worlds

We Fly High

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2006, 09:42:19 PM »
yeah this was a surprisingly good movie. not a classic by any means, but it was enjoyable, and far exceeded my expectations.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2006, 09:56:14 PM »
yeah this was a surprisingly good movie. not a classic by any means, but it was enjoyable, and far exceeded my expectations.

You cant really say it isnt a classic though cause it's all opinions.  To me this a classic movie

herpes

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2006, 12:03:30 AM »
ive have never seen it, but isnt the movie based off the harlem kingpins in the 80's like alpo, az, and rich porter ?

WC Iz Active

« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2006, 07:50:11 AM »
ive have never seen it, but isnt the movie based off the harlem kingpins in the 80's like alpo, az, and rich porter ?

Yeah it's based on a true story from the 80's in Harlem, you gota watch this, I promise you wont be disapointed.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2006, 02:47:32 PM »
bad ass fuckin movie one of my personal favorites. love the part where rico (camron) starts talkin shit to the kermit the frog looking motherfucker in the club classic shit. ive watched the movie so many times i got most of it memorized lol
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2006, 01:22:08 PM »
bad ass fuckin movie one of my personal favorites. love the part where rico (camron) starts talkin shit to the kermit the frog looking motherfucker in the club classic shit. ive watched the movie so many times i got most of it memorized lol
yeah then he kills that fool at the end

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2006, 01:36:20 PM »

Yeah but Rico's (Killa) shit talking to the kermit guy ended up sealing the fate for Ace's family.  The Kermit guy was gona do something regardless cause he was mad Ace wasnt giving him more control of the operation but after Rico clowned and embarassed him like that the Kermit dude wanted revenge and thats why he broke into the appt and killed Ace' family and almost killed him

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2006, 04:29:35 PM »

Yeah but Rico's (Killa) shit talking to the kermit guy ended up sealing the fate for Ace's family.  The Kermit guy was gona do something regardless cause he was mad Ace wasnt giving him more control of the operation but after Rico clowned and embarassed him like that the Kermit dude wanted revenge and thats why he broke into the appt and killed Ace' family and almost killed him

that wasn't Ace's family, just the bitch who's apt he was gettin money in. Remember int he beginning when he knocks on her door and goes "so you wanna make some money" and the bitch goes "yea come on in"
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

WC Iz Active

« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2006, 06:42:05 PM »

that wasn't Ace's family, just the bitch who's apt he was gettin money in. Remember int he beginning when he knocks on her door and goes "so you wanna make some money" and the bitch goes "yea come on in"

Yeah you are right about that.  I really thought Ace had some family members in that appt at the time but I guess I was wrong.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2006, 10:48:33 AM »

Yeah you are right about that.  I really thought Ace had some family members in that appt at the time but I guess I was wrong.

it was his girl and his girls family

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2006, 10:50:07 AM »

it was his girl and his girls family

Yeah thats right propz, man I need to watch this again, legendary movie

rik

« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2006, 10:51:39 AM »
Fuck I wanna watch this again now.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2006, 05:23:19 PM »
Fuck I wanna watch this again now.
+1 and Cosign that
I have it saved on DVR!