Author Topic: SHAQ IS A FUCKIN WASHED UP BUM  (Read 3854 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: SHAQ IS A FUCKIN WASHED UP BUM
« Reply #180 on: November 07, 2006, 02:16:34 PM »
so then you are like me then

LOL@you still supporting the Lakers the same as you used to...That's a good one. I honestly can't remember the last time I heard you speaking of the Lakers in a positive context. :-X

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #181 on: November 07, 2006, 02:29:19 PM »
that's because it's usually just to piss you off

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #182 on: November 07, 2006, 02:37:29 PM »
that's because it's usually just to piss you off

LOL. It backfired...Not only does it not piss me off, but it makes me (and others) view you as a bandwaggon fan. Try some new methods. ;)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #183 on: November 07, 2006, 02:43:45 PM »
1. it does something to you because you care more about what team i like than my own girl
2. i don't care wha a bunch of white people on a message board think about me

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #184 on: November 07, 2006, 03:10:53 PM »
^^I really care! After I shut my computer down, I watch the Lakers and say to myself, "boy, I wish Jake was still a real Laker fan"...It's actually become a tradition, no, scratch that, a ritual. :D

WC Iz Active

« Reply #185 on: November 07, 2006, 03:51:10 PM »
STFU NIK.  You lost ok, take the L and move on.  You have nothing here, I am sick and tired of constantly seeing you get OWNED in every argument you take place in, just shut up already, you proved that you have no idea what you are talking about, like I said take the L and move on.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #186 on: November 07, 2006, 04:25:40 PM »
STFU NIK.  You lost ok, take the L and move on.  You have nothing here, I am sick and tired of constantly seeing you get OWNED in every argument you take place in, just shut up already, you proved that you have no idea what you are talking about, like I said take the L and move on.

WTF are you talking about? What exactly did I lose in? Like I told Jake, add something useful or shut the fuck up...I hate faggots who post without saying shit. :grumpy:

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #187 on: November 07, 2006, 06:36:29 PM »
^^I really care! After I shut my computer down, I watch the Lakers and say to myself, "boy, I wish Jake was still a real Laker fan"...It's actually become a tradition, no, scratch that, a ritual. :D

...my fiance has  a couple of single friends if you're in the market for a girl  :-\

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #188 on: November 07, 2006, 06:51:18 PM »

...my fiance has  a couple of single friends if you're in the market for a girl  :-\

I'm cool, I have the perfect girl for me... 8)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #189 on: November 08, 2006, 11:03:10 AM »
IMO I think Barry Bonds is twice the "celebrity" Kobe is,

LMFAO! Please open a new thread with that quote as the topic title so that even baseball fans can laugh at your ignorance. :grumpy:

you gotta be kidding me, the whole baseball season all you see is Bonds on Espn, etc. Even tho the Giants sucked Bonds was CONSTANTLY Talked about. Lebron is talked about more then Kobe...

OH MY GOD, THIS HAS TO BE A FUCKING JOKE. You really believe Barry Bonds is a bigger name than Kobe Bryant? PLEASE PLEASE SAY YES SO THAT I NEVER HAVE TO READ ANOTHER POST OF YOURS AGAIN. :puke:

Okay dont read my posts...Bonds is talked about so much its crazy. Kobe is liked more i am sure, we all know Bonds is hated, but EVERY fuckin day it seems like there is a new story about Bonds. And you even said yourself the Media has brainwashed us into thinking Lebron was better then Kobe..How would that happen? By Lebron being fuckin talked about all the time, he might get more publicity then Kobe does plain and simple. I wasnt talking about who the fans liked more...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #190 on: November 08, 2006, 11:54:32 AM »

LMFAO! Please open a new thread with that quote as the topic title so that even baseball fans can laugh at your ignorance. :grumpy:

you gotta be kidding me, the whole baseball season all you see is Bonds on Espn, etc. Even tho the Giants sucked Bonds was CONSTANTLY Talked about. Lebron is talked about more then Kobe...

OH MY GOD, THIS HAS TO BE A FUCKING JOKE. You really believe Barry Bonds is a bigger name than Kobe Bryant? PLEASE PLEASE SAY YES SO THAT I NEVER HAVE TO READ ANOTHER POST OF YOURS AGAIN. :puke:

Okay dont read my posts...Bonds is talked about so much its crazy. Kobe is liked more i am sure, we all know Bonds is hated, but EVERY fuckin day it seems like there is a new story about Bonds. And you even said yourself the Media has brainwashed us into thinking Lebron was better then Kobe..How would that happen? By Lebron being fuckin talked about all the time, he might get more publicity then Kobe does plain and simple. I wasnt talking about who the fans liked more...

LeBron DOES get more publicity...Kobe's name is still bigger though.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #191 on: November 08, 2006, 02:27:21 PM »
somebody please make this stop
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #192 on: November 08, 2006, 03:55:09 PM »
somebody please make this stop

Sorry man. I didn't want to start a war. LMAO.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #193 on: November 08, 2006, 11:49:31 PM »

LeBron DOES get more publicity...Kobe's name is still bigger though.

agreed...just like agreed he was better

The Best of 3 Worlds