Author Topic: WOW look at the tracklist for "Eminem presents The Re-Up"  (Read 960 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: WOW look at the tracklist for "Eminem presents The Re-Up"
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2006, 06:08:43 AM »
No Busta appearance? Ok?

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2006, 03:04:18 PM »
Looks dope

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2006, 03:10:23 PM »
Looks dope, but we need a source.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2006, 04:29:06 PM »
& whoever said 50 sounds good sometimes & em's average u need ur rap fan pass revoked u dummy
whatīs wrong with that statement? 50 comes correct every now and then, not sayin heīs great or anything close to it but he drops some dope shit every now and then. and Em been coming with weak shit for several years now. and fuck outta here with your homo hip hop passes.

For several years now? What, one album. Judging Eminem based on Encore would be like judging Nas based on Nastradamus. Em could come back with more bullshit or he could come back like Nas did with Stillmatic and go right back to where he was with The Eminem Show (and if you think that album was "extremely average" then we need not discuss music anymore).

I'll judge this album after I hear it, not before.

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2006, 01:48:45 AM »
10 Somethin’ Bout… (Ca$his ft. Snoop Dogg, Bishop Lamont & Nate Dogg) (Produced by Dr. Dre & Mike Elizondo)

this is why i will be downloading the album.
;D ;D

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2006, 02:00:42 AM »
[The Eminem Show (and if you think that album was "extremely average" then we need not discuss music anymore).

It was average.

kemizt

ABN

« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2006, 05:06:37 AM »
& whoever said 50 sounds good sometimes & em's average u need ur rap fan pass revoked u dummy
whatīs wrong with that statement? 50 comes correct every now and then, not sayin heīs great or anything close to it but he drops some dope shit every now and then. and Em been coming with weak shit for several years now. and fuck outta here with your homo hip hop passes.

For several years now? What, one album. Judging Eminem based on Encore would be like judging Nas based on Nastradamus. Em could come back with more bullshit or he could come back like Nas did with Stillmatic and go right back to where he was with The Eminem Show (and if you think that album was "extremely average" then we need not discuss music anymore).

Emīs been coming with weak shit for 3 years and in those 3 years heīs dropped maybe 3 songs thatīs been dope. and coming from a guy who had the potential to be one of the greatest thatīs sayin a lot. and Nas' "weaK" material is way better then Emīs weak material. as a matter of fact Nas so called weak shit still shits on most of the music that was released at that time and thatīs being released now. and the Eminem Show wasnīt extremely average but it was average. Emīs collabos and mixtape shit been weak for the last couple of years aswell and dudeīs ran outta creativity and he can only follow the same corny formula.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2006, 07:46:52 AM »

Emīs been coming with weak shit for 3 years and in those 3 years heīs dropped maybe 3 songs thatīs been dope. and coming from a guy who had the potential to be one of the greatest thatīs sayin a lot. and Nas' "weaK" material is way better then Emīs weak material. as a matter of fact Nas so called weak shit still shits on most of the music that was released at that time and thatīs being released now. and the Eminem Show wasnīt extremely average but it was average. Emīs collabos and mixtape shit been weak for the last couple of years aswell and dudeīs ran outta creativity and he can only follow the same corny formula.

real talk!

kemizt

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2006, 08:23:50 AM »

I wasn't comparing Nastradamus to Encore, I was comparing it to Nas and what Nas was capable of.

Anyone that calls Em Show average is not a music fan. They are hip hop only fans who have a hard time recognizing creativity when it isn't displayed in the manner they are used to see it in. Was it perfect? No, far from it, but it was a hell of a lot better than the vast majority of other rap albums. Now if we are judging on a universal scale and comparing it to albums like Dark Side of the Moon, Vs, Born To Run, Who's Next, Electric Ladyland, Songs in the Key of Life, The Black Album (Metallica's) or more recently Elephant, then I agree completely with you and deem it very average. But if we are comparing it to Get Rich or Die Trying, The Black Album (Jay Z's), Street Disciple, anything by the Diplomats, or Joe Budden, then to call it average is just not right.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2006, 09:25:02 AM »
10 Somethin’ Bout… (Ca$his ft. Snoop Dogg, Bishop Lamont & Nate Dogg) (Produced by Dr. Dre & Mike Elizondo)[/b]

damn cant wait for that one!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

ABN

« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2006, 10:38:22 AM »
what´s wrong with that statement? 50 comes correct every now and then, not sayin he´s great or anything close to it but he drops some dope shit every now and then. and Em been coming with weak shit for several years now. and fuck outta here with your homo hip hop passes.

Em´s been coming with weak shit for 3 years and in those 3 years he´s dropped maybe 3 songs that´s been dope. and coming from a guy who had the potential to be one of the greatest that´s sayin a lot. and Nas' "weaK" material is way better then Em´s weak material. as a matter of fact Nas so called weak shit still shits on most of the music that was released at that time and that´s being released now. and the Eminem Show wasn´t extremely average but it was average. Em´s collabos and mixtape shit been weak for the last couple of years aswell and dude´s ran outta creativity and he can only follow the same corny formula.

I wasn't comparing Nastradamus to Encore, I was comparing it to Nas and what Nas was capable of.

Anyone that calls Em Show average is not a music fan. They are hip hop only fans who have a hard time recognizing creativity when it isn't displayed in the manner they are used to see it in. Was it perfect? No, far from it, but it was a hell of a lot better than the vast majority of other rap albums. Now if we are judging on a universal scale and comparing it to albums like Dark Side of the Moon, Vs, Born To Run, Who's Next, Electric Ladyland, Songs in the Key of Life, The Black Album (Metallica's) or more recently Elephant, then I agree completely with you and deem it very average. But if we are comparing it to Get Rich or Die Trying, The Black Album (Jay Z's), Street Disciple, anything by the Diplomats, or Joe Budden, then to call it average is just not right.
yea i´m not a music fan ::) get the fuck outta here. and the only thing that was anywhere near great on TES was Em´s flow, his flow was perfected on that album but his lyrics were lacking. Em´s production on that album was weak and boring, he talked about the same ole' shit. now Street´s Disciple was a good album but not great, but atleast Nas went outside the box and tried something very risky for an artist in his position and Em played it safe and predictable with TES. but yea, i´m not a music fan and your opinion is the only one that counts round here :laugh:

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2006, 10:48:53 AM »
what´s wrong with that statement? 50 comes correct every now and then, not sayin he´s great or anything close to it but he drops some dope shit every now and then. and Em been coming with weak shit for several years now. and fuck outta here with your homo hip hop passes.

Em´s been coming with weak shit for 3 years and in those 3 years he´s dropped maybe 3 songs that´s been dope. and coming from a guy who had the potential to be one of the greatest that´s sayin a lot. and Nas' "weaK" material is way better then Em´s weak material. as a matter of fact Nas so called weak shit still shits on most of the music that was released at that time and that´s being released now. and the Eminem Show wasn´t extremely average but it was average. Em´s collabos and mixtape shit been weak for the last couple of years aswell and dude´s ran outta creativity and he can only follow the same corny formula.

yea i´m not a music fan ::) get the fuck outta here. and the only thing that was anywhere near great on TES was Em´s flow, his flow was perfected on that album but his lyrics were lacking. Em´s production on that album was weak and boring, he talked about the same ole' shit. now Street´s Disciple was a good album but not great, but atleast Nas went outside the box and tried something very risky for an artist in his position and Em played it safe and predictable with TES. but yea, i´m not a music fan and your opinion is the only one that counts round here :laugh:

Games album gotta be average then too....
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 10:52:08 AM by Detox is not not coming... »

ABN

« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2006, 10:54:17 AM »
^lyrically it´s not better but the production on the DA is lightyears ahead of the production on the TES. and of course then all G-Unit albums would be average aswell coz they been recycling songs for the last 5 years.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2006, 10:57:16 AM »
^lyrically itīs not better but the production on the DA is lightyears ahead of the production on the TES. and of course then all G-Unit albums would be average aswell coz they been recycling songs for the last 5 years.

Dont agree with that but thats a matter of personal taste., Im glad you agree about the lyrics though  :bandit:

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2006, 11:06:43 AM »
On the front cover, who is the guy in the back with the bandana over his face, i could swear it looks like game.

It does look like Game.  Almost looks like it says "Compton" on his hat.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders