Author Topic: The Game fea. Hip Hop - "One Blood (remix)"  (Read 2206 times)

rik

Re: The Game fea. Hip Hop - "One Blood (remix)"
« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2006, 03:39:49 PM »
Me a Snoop groupie? Haha. Homie I ain't no ones gropie. You got Crooked I's dick so far up your ass you can't think straight. Like We Fly High said no one's responsible for another man's career. I like the new west I think a lot of them are puttin out good shit. Maybe the reason they're not blowing up is because they're sittin around waiting for a hand out. Or maybe they're just not that good.

rik

« Reply #76 on: November 07, 2006, 03:41:23 PM »
O yeah and as tight as Crooked I is he is never gonna drop an album. Now go hug your Crooked I poster and cry yourself to sleep.

Da Arkitek

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #77 on: November 07, 2006, 03:56:23 PM »

actually it sounds like you are the one thats hating. ^^ aint no one responsible for another man's career, unless they choose to. and im sure as hell that game didnt make that decision. stop dreaming about crooked i.

Actually your wrong there... every1 needs support from others & a helping hand in order to progress!! Have u ever noticed that it's the communites that support their own that are the most successfull on the whole... it's when u have a community where the people at the top dont wana help the people at the bottem come up thats where u have a weak unproductive community... thats whats happin with the westcoast right now in a nutshell... & this RMX is just another example of that fact... thats why i cant respect Game or Snoop coz they r both only concerned with being the f**king King of the west... f**k being the King of the west!! Support ur own!!  

Da Arkitek

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #78 on: November 07, 2006, 04:11:18 PM »
O yeah and as tight as Crooked I is he is never gonna drop an album. Now go hug your Crooked I poster and cry yourself to sleep.

OK mate... believe what u will... but u will eat ur own words when his album finally drops & it's crowned as the CLASSIC it is expected to be... Crooked hasn't got a machine like Aftermath behind his debut so he gota handle his bizzness like a true BOSS b4 he drops his album... but when the time is right he will silence all u critics & haters... & what i just said above was sum real sh*t... if u cant respect that, then ur whole perspective is wack!!   

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2006, 04:29:27 PM »
Actually you guys are kinda making sense. Snoop could've told Game to pull Crooked I's verse, but like I said - I doubt if he was really ever going to be on the remix. As for Snoop getting G.Malone & Bishops' verses pulled - no! Snoop is working with Bishop, so that theory makes no sense.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

davida.b.

« Reply #80 on: November 07, 2006, 07:11:59 PM »

F**k THIS RMX!!

GAME & SNOOP - HATING ON THE NEW WEST...

Crooked I, Bishop Lamont, & G. Malone all recorded verses this RMX & where schedule to be on the final mix... but becoz Snoop is hatin & beefin with the NEW WEST rappers he influenced bitchass Game to take them off the final mix... Snoop is a fake & a traitor!! He talks about westcoast unity & bringin back the west but he blackballs all the new west artist coz he don't want know1 stealin his shine... & he views Crooked I as a MAJOR THREAT becoz the streets are feelin Crooked more than Snoop...

& Game don't want no other rapper but himself blowin up out west... if he really wanted to support the new west he wud of leftd them on the final mix... instead he just got all them OLD niggaz there... he got some NEW southern & east coast rappers on there but ALL OLD west rappers... wasup with that Game?

Also... WORD IS Crooked's verse was TOO SICK to make the final cut!! He was MURKIN EVERYBODY ELSE on the track!!     

Chill out dude, if that were the case, Jim Jones would have had Nas removed, Rick Ross would have had TI removed, I think Snoop has beef with Ja, etc.

I don't even think this is the final version. Game said himself this shit was fifteen minutes, and this song isn't even mixed properly. Plus there's other people missing that noone has beef with (Ghostface, Jeezy, Pitbull, etc.)

Jakubs

« Reply #81 on: November 07, 2006, 07:24:54 PM »
Props for the lyrics. I guess I went deaf for a minute there, because I totally missed Game's verse the first listen.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: November 08, 2006, 02:25:29 AM »

F**k THIS RMX!!

GAME & SNOOP - HATING ON THE NEW WEST...

Crooked I, Bishop Lamont, & G. Malone all recorded verses this RMX & where schedule to be on the final mix... but becoz Snoop is hatin & beefin with the NEW WEST rappers he influenced bitchass Game to take them off the final mix... Snoop is a fake & a traitor!! He talks about westcoast unity & bringin back the west but he blackballs all the new west artist coz he don't want know1 stealin his shine... & he views Crooked I as a MAJOR THREAT becoz the streets are feelin Crooked more than Snoop...

& Game don't want no other rapper but himself blowin up out west... if he really wanted to support the new west he wud of leftd them on the final mix... instead he just got all them OLD niggaz there... he got some NEW southern & east coast rappers on there but ALL OLD west rappers... wasup with that Game?

Also... WORD IS Crooked's verse was TOO SICK to make the final cut!! He was MURKIN EVERYBODY ELSE on the track!!     

Chill out dude, if that were the case, Jim Jones would have had Nas removed, Rick Ross would have had TI removed, I think Snoop has beef with Ja, etc.

I don't even think this is the final version. Game said himself this shit was fifteen minutes, and this song isn't even mixed properly. Plus there's other people missing that noone has beef with (Ghostface, Jeezy, Pitbull, etc.)

please, no pitbull!

kemizt

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #83 on: November 08, 2006, 02:42:51 AM »
damn this is hot... not very clean... but just crazy to get all new verses... from so many heavyweights... game is doing it... promotion going strong...