Author Topic: Game leaked his own album?  (Read 521 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: Game leaked his own album?
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2006, 07:14:37 AM »
The clean version did leak, few hours before the dirty one ;D

Nosferatu

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2006, 01:39:51 PM »
strange how he first says the album isn't the retaill one and now he says he leaked it himself

d-nice

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2006, 01:56:46 PM »
He is trying to save face for the album leaking. I would say it is not the real one too if it leaked 3 weeks before its release. But he just got his buzz back up again with that One Blood remix.

NFX

• 'G'
  • Warbeats.com
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2006, 07:02:54 PM »
The clean version was missing a track compared to the dirty version - I think it was the Jamie Foxx track. I have a feelin that at least one track hasn't leaked and there may be some bonus tracks. No proof of course just a guess.

I personally think leaking it will only help the sales. As contradictory as it might seem, it gets people in the streets talking about it and the quality of the leaked version only makes it that much more desirable to cop it. If it was "gabbage" than yeah it would hurt sales.

If the album does do well, I know most of these cats who have been calling Game a fool for leaving Dre, dissing too much, droppin names too much, putting out too many mixtapes, etc, etc etc will be shameless and not admit defeat either. Its going to be fun to see how many G-Unit groupies convert.