Author Topic: Crooked I will Re-Release his Life After Deathrow on major.  (Read 522 times)

Intriago33

Re: Crooked I will Re-Release his Life After Deathrow on major.
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2006, 12:09:28 PM »
^^^He got offer to re-release it with better distributor so he went with it, it cant hurt.

More money for him, but in all honesty, another obstacle to push the album back.  :(

Its better to release it before the album if they have enough time before it gets out, its good promo

but my point is unless it gets a great promotional push, who else is gonna cop it? I'm sure 80% of his fans have already picked it up, and personally, I'm not prepared to shell out another $15 for the same item.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2006, 03:08:11 PM »
^^^He got offer to re-release it with better distributor so he went with it, it cant hurt.

More money for him, but in all honesty, another obstacle to push the album back.  :(

Its better to release it before the album if they have enough time before it gets out, its good promo

but my point is unless it gets a great promotional push, who else is gonna cop it? I'm sure 80% of his fans have already picked it up, and personally, I'm not prepared to shell out another $15 for the same item.

I hear you on that one! I already have it and I'm not gonna cop it again just for some "bonus features" unless it includes 60 minutes footage of Crook working on his D.R. album, matter of fact he should somehow try to get Say Hi To The Bad Guy from Suge and add that as a bonus CD, now THAT would really be great promotion and it would definitely make people wanna buy it again.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

acgrundy

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2006, 04:57:11 PM »
who gives a damn about a dvd?  rap dvd's are worthless.  release an album already.  If the dvd didn't sell shit the first time around, what makes you think its gonna sell this time around?

WC Iz Active

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2006, 04:59:36 PM »
who gives a damn about a dvd?  rap dvd's are worthless.  release an album already.  If the dvd didn't sell shit the first time around, what makes you think its gonna sell this time around?

I gota agree with Danny there

acgrundy

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2006, 05:08:20 PM »

Thanks michelle.  Now go wash your ass before bed.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2006, 07:30:48 PM »
Maybe this time I will actually see his dvd in a store....
yep

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2006, 12:57:51 PM »
whats the date for the re release ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2006, 05:25:17 PM »

yeah i agree with you too.  the only rap DVDs that were tight IMO are Quik's Visualism and WC's Bandana Swangin.  And I own both of em.