Author Topic: Who is from canada  (Read 437 times)

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
Re: Who is from canada
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2006, 10:15:10 AM »
from Ladner, B.C. (just south of Vancouver).....go to college in Ottawa,  headin to Montreal this weekend.  Any bars i should hit?
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2006, 10:49:44 AM »
from Ladner, B.C. (just south of Vancouver).....go to college in Ottawa,  headin to Montreal this weekend.  Any bars i should hit?

what kinda bar/ club you looking for?

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2006, 10:58:34 AM »

college aged crowd....somewhere where all the mcgill ppl go i guess, solid dance floor ...im not too picky about the music, but a good mix,  drink special  for friday or saturday night.   and ill probably hit a stripclub at some point, montreal is supposed to be famous for that
ill take any suggestions, we'll probably end up hittin a couple per night.....so maybe if theres a street or block with a couple decent ones?
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

Technodramon

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2006, 11:07:58 AM »
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2006, 11:17:35 AM »
Well there is cresant street that has lots of clubs. YOu got VAtican and system wich are youre basic dress up clubs but personaly i suggest you go to Newtown my boys gang djs there on friday and its pretty bumpin. The 2 other i mentionned i feel are very stuck up.
You got club laboom wich is a little bit youger crowds but i go there a lot i know lots of people who work there as bouncers. This laboom club is on stanley. YOu also got thursdays and sir winstons on crescant wich are both bars. You got cheers on another street too.

Theres  SOME CLUBS ON ST LAURENT AS WELL i dont go there realy Rouge is hot right now older crowd like 20-30.
You got the loft one side techno/ hip hop one side more like a bar thats plays rock/ alternative cool place. You got le st sulpice lots of french girls its a bar.

As far as strip clubs yeha theres lots of good ones. Dont go to super sex its expensive and the girls arent filthy at all go to a shadier one. I just go to the ones like off highways and shit i dont go to the ones dt realy.

www.lymetyme.com    go check it out its my freinds site they throw partys there pretty good i myself im not a big fan of dressing up but they do play banging music his gang.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2006, 11:18:45 AM »

college aged crowd....somewhere where all the mcgill ppl go i guess, solid dance floor ...im not too picky about the music, but a good mix,  drink special  for friday or saturday night.   and ill probably hit a stripclub at some point, montreal is supposed to be famous for that
ill take any suggestions, we'll probably end up hittin a couple per night.....so maybe if theres a street or block with a couple decent ones?

lady mary anne, that's the strip club a really like, but i'm not from there so maybe you can find better. For the rest of the clubs the ones i've been too were full of haitians starting some shit at some point

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2006, 11:24:18 AM »

lady mary anne, that's the strip club a really like, but i'm not from there so maybe you can find better. For the rest of the clubs the ones i've been too were full of haitians starting some shit at some point

hahaha thats true my gf is from st vincent and she says she cant stand haitians that there all trouble makers.
Where yuo form a quebec homie. My Dad lives up in Charlevoix region. and do you like 83 lol the english dude is going out with my freind hahahah i saw him at a party 2 weeks ago.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2006, 11:45:06 AM »
i'm from ste-foy. I think the 83 is aiight. They are talented at doing what they do. The problem is their credibility, half of the crew if not more is not gangsta at all. Canox is a talented rapper, 2face makes some dope beat. But i wish they would have stuck to their original formula when they were known as ''la constellation''. They started acting tough just to sell more records. Pagail was the best rapper the southside of quebec ever had, it's a shame he died. The idea of the 83 was from him but 2face stole the concept and got all the props. That being said i'm not really a fan of their music, i aint got no respect for fake ass gangstas, no matter they from qc or mtl.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2006, 11:50:06 AM »
damn so young what did he die from? and is that dude who was with 2face in la constellation?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 11:54:15 AM by MTL's Most »

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2006, 12:07:29 PM »
Suicide. The other guy is onze

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2006, 12:10:47 PM »
Suicide. The other guy is onze

Damn dude killed himself that sucks but id rather hear car crash or suicide then cancer ya know.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2006, 01:09:59 PM »
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

really ? my pops lives in regina I go there every summer.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2006, 02:36:31 PM »
west end, toronto

anybody hittin up the dot city anytime soon, hollllla
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2006, 03:22:25 PM »
83 doesnt even exist anymore i think, its taktika now (b.i.c. & t-mo)
others are solo or disapeared or whatever
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

Pgb

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2006, 03:49:32 PM »
Didn't knew Taktika were from 83

I'm from like 20 min of north of montreal.