Do you support the war on terror?

Yes, i support the war on terror
5 (17.2%)
No, i dont support the war on terror
10 (34.5%)
George Bush can eat a dick
14 (48.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Do you support the war on terror?  (Read 887 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« on: November 07, 2006, 01:43:14 PM »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Do you support the war on terror?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 01:47:57 PM »

Lol I mean come on, we all know that the only people to genuinely answer yes are going to be real american and trauma I can't think of too many others that idiotic that they would answer yes.

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 02:52:47 PM »
haha

WC Iz Active

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 03:43:02 PM »
I don't know what to think anymore.

WestCoasta

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2006, 03:59:20 PM »
it's all a war of lies, not a war on terror

WC Iz Active

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2006, 04:03:01 PM »
it's all a war of lies, not a war on terror
Yeah thats what I am starting to think, thats why I honestly dont know what to think, all of this is a fuckin mess.

everlast1986

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2006, 04:08:30 PM »
I kind of do support having a war on terror but not how George W. Bush is handling the whole thing.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2006, 04:41:25 PM »
go vote.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2006, 04:43:09 PM »
i support terrorism everytime a 20 dollar bag of marijuana is purchased from my supplier

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2006, 05:46:36 PM »
A war on terrorism is the stupidest shit I've ever heard of. I said it in 2001, and I say it now. You can't win a war against something that's been going on since the beginning of civilization.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2006, 05:53:34 PM »
i'ma have to support terrorists not because of their agenda or anything like that, but because I want most americans who believe anything from media to live in fear.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2006, 06:26:37 PM »
I look at like this, on the surface you are right saying that the notion of a war on terror is ridiculous and stupid but when you scratch underneath the surface you realise that of course it was meant to be thjs way, a war on terror by it's very nature is a war which can not be won, perpetual war is something which has been written about in books for a long time and the excuse for it arrived. It works on so many levels, first of all the military contractors, their no bid contracts for reconstruction, it creates the illusion that the western world is actually underseige. it lays the foundations for people to live in a state of fear and thus allows a police state to be formed because people surrender civil liberties in the distorted mindset that sacrificing these rights and accepting total intrusion will somehow keep people safe, only it's a paradox you can't have safety without civil liberties. People have lost sight of the fact that the entity with true power is the state.

Under the guise of security Bush has signed the military commissions bill rendering anyone of you enemy combatants if you step out of line. Let's face it that is what the bill does, it talks about material support, well the whole purpose of this is to be ambiguous by simply distributing copies of documentaries, posting articles your actions could be deemed to be providing material support for terrorists. I don't want to go into the military commissions bill in too much depth because it's available to read for anyone that wants to. Furthermore a war on terrorism consolidates power, both from a political perspective because in times of perceived war there is if you like an unwavering support for a hardline draconian ideology and those that oppose such a stance only oppose silently. However I also mean from the point of view of the western business giants consolidating their power. For example control of all the major oil reserves means control of the oil and control of the oil means control of the price. If you look at Afghanistan and Iraq the oil benefits are obvous, there is also the matter of the exponential growth in opium production in Afghanistan which if you accept that the CIA are the ones that have been flooding americas ghettoes with crack, then it's not hard to get your head around the idea that a meteoric rise in opium production is actually to the benefit of the elite.

I really shouldnt be labeling people idiotic (other than real american and trauma of course) because it's not even that, I guess it's the belief that the american government is good. I will also add that after September 11 I was brainwashed into believing that it was right for america to attack Afghanistan I was tricked into being suckered in by the heightened sense of fear and urgency that Iraq might actually be this deadly threat. Then however I listened to an interview I believe it was on the channel 4 news with the former U.N weapons inspector Scott Ritter who was casting serious doubts on the claims that Iraq had been a threat since the early nineties and cited his own experience and the many reports commissioned by the U.N ridiculing the notion that Saddam was a major threat from that point on I realised it was time I started reading and then the more I read the more I realised, shit this is pure illusion.

Furthermore real acts of terror can not be stopped anyway you can force people to have cameras put in their homes, to have their DNA kept on a database. to have all of their records amalgamated onto a huge database it would not prevent someone from walking into a shop and blowing themselves up. Hence the whole thing is one complete illusion and is the smokescreen for a power grab and despotism, completely changing the political and social fabric of society.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 06:35:32 PM by virtuoso »

AndrE16686

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2006, 01:57:54 AM »
 virtuoso you would kill a political science major, straight up. 

Btw, that idea of perpetual war I know its a Hobbesian/realist idea, you got a refenerence for that not so much in a modern (Chomsky vs Bush)context but as a political theory? 

« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 02:02:35 AM by YGZ-ZUSSSSS »

Chief

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2006, 02:11:10 AM »
i support terrorism everytime a 20 dollar bag of marijuana is purchased from my supplier

damn i just realised i havent smoked up in a minute! FUCK!

exams are a bitch..

and i support the war on terror, but i dont support the war in iraq... there is no such thing as a war on terror. unless there is a country called terror, where all the terrorists live.

AndrE16686

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2006, 04:51:04 AM »
and i support the war on terror, but i dont support the war in iraq... there is no such thing as a war on terror. unless there is a country called terror, where all the terrorists live.

:laugh:

exams are a beyatch, had one yesterday so today was the intermission, got high and gorged on kebabs now i got that 'was high but not anymore' docile sloth in a tree reality seeping back in feelin'...

« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 04:58:58 AM by YGZ-ZUSSSSS »