Do you support the war on terror?

Yes, i support the war on terror
5 (17.2%)
No, i dont support the war on terror
10 (34.5%)
George Bush can eat a dick
14 (48.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Do you support the war on terror?  (Read 859 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Do you support the war on terror?
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2006, 05:17:04 AM »

Yes there certainly are, here are a few books to definitely read Francis Fukuyama’s The End of History and the Last Man really gives you an insight into the notion of perpetual war and just as importantly check out Leo Strauss' On Tyranny. The second book is a truly chilling book where the ordinary citizen in his eyes should have no natural freedom the ruling elite should view the citizen as the surordinate or the slave and that the citizen should be seen to know their place. However before you do so his most famous as far as I know anyway is Natural Right and History that is probably the best insight into his mindsight and the ideology which is governing the way the elite are conducting society.

Chief

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2006, 09:28:14 AM »
and i support the war on terror, but i dont support the war in iraq... there is no such thing as a war on terror. unless there is a country called terror, where all the terrorists live.

:laugh:

exams are a beyatch, had one yesterday so today was the intermission, got high and gorged on kebabs now i got that 'was high but not anymore' docile sloth in a tree reality seeping back in feelin'...

yeah i see what you sayin... i think  :eh:  ;D 8)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2006, 10:48:03 AM »
The biggest terrorists in the world are people who apply this term (WAR ON TERROR) selectively, to acts of mere self-defense/retaliation by those whose means fall short in comparison to their own.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2006, 11:52:56 AM »
The biggest terrorists in the world are people who apply this term (WAR ON TERROR) selectively, to acts of mere self-defense/retaliation by those whose means fall short in comparison to their own.

You opinion can't be taken seriously after the Israel/Lebanon discussions

And yeah, the war on terror is bullshit. The only reason there is terror is because the ppl who "fight it" perpetuate it. The problem isn't the terrorists, it's the people who create the terrorists by fucking over countries.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2006, 12:35:53 PM »
virtuoso you would kill a political science major, straight up. 

Btw, that idea of perpetual war I know its a Hobbesian/realist idea, you got a refenerence for that not so much in a modern (Chomsky vs Bush)context but as a political theory? 

ahaha, not all political science majors are stool pigeons  ;)

i guess neo realism would be the best account for the idea of a perpetual war. the whole concept of an international system defined by anarchy and actions defined by state interests that are derived from realism, but unlike realism they dont believe States are the only actors on the political stage. hence, the "terrorists".

i dont know how much coverage post modernist and critical thinking gets in the united states. but some of those theories really explain how such interests are defined, the formation of "narratives", etc etc.

Read a little bit about James Der Derian.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2006, 12:36:25 PM »
The biggest terrorists in the world is my country
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2006, 12:55:45 PM »
I meant to give this title to the U.S.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2006, 01:07:32 PM »
The war on terror is a hoax.  It's a manufactured enemy.  Sure, there is resistance to America's policies abroad, but it's been biult up to be way more than it real is, the product of a sensationalized media in bed with right wing politicians and benefiting off the naivety of Christian fundamentalists.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2006, 01:09:28 PM »
we dont even really have a choice...

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2006, 11:11:20 PM »
A country like United States cannot survive without terrorism.  Its like the story of the super hero and the villian, you gotta have one for the other. 

Not only they LIED big time about what they're going after but they werent even smart enough to figure out the real problem.  INstead of going after Iraq, they should have helped Iranians overthrow the Islamic gov't.  Now they dont even have the ability to do shit to Iran even though they want to. 

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2006, 11:26:06 PM »
A country like United States cannot survive without terrorism.  Its like the story of the super hero and the villian, you gotta have one for the other. 

That's a pretty good point.  Because since America is the global power right now their biggest concern is stability so they claim that there's an enemy out there called "terrorism" that is threatening global security and the safety of the world, which is just code words for saying they are threatening American hegemony.

Not only they LIED big time about what they're going after but they werent even smart enough to figure out the real problem.  INstead of going after Iraq, they should have helped Iranians overthrow the Islamic gov't.  Now they dont even have the ability to do shit to Iran even though they want to. 

^^How is Iran the real problem?  Please explain how Iran is a problem?  Because they want to improve the technology and military capabilities?  If that is a problem then nearly every country in history is giulty of it. 

...Even as you speak against George Bush you speak with the same toungue as him.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2006, 11:36:10 AM »
Yeah i support it of course,because i luv to see the u.s soldiers's caps gettin' peeled during the dinner.
I luv Amerikkka for the entertainment,straight up.
Beside this i think u.s.a is a joke....like i always thought.

lol
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2006, 09:41:40 PM »

^^How is Iran the real problem?  Please explain how Iran is a problem?  Because they want to improve the technology and military capabilities?  If that is a problem then nearly every country in history is giulty of it. 

...Even as you speak against George Bush you speak with the same toungue as him.

The Iran issue is honestly something real deep and very long to explain but it was because of the US and British involvement in our politics since WW2.  THen when US got out of it right after the 79 Islamic revolution, thats where the root of the problem started.   They let that gov't exist and now its too late to change.  There is nothing the ordinary people with no weapons can do in a dictatorship.  US actually tried and they helped Sadaam kill our soldiers and civilians, but the Iranian army didn't let the invasion happen.   But anyway thats a long story...

The point is if US invested their money and power into freeing iranians, it would have been to their benefit.  Iran would have been a good strong ally for US in the region.  Also iranians are open minded, intelligent and pro-democracy just like they were before the 79 revolution.  The country in itself is a huge market for many major companies.   See there are no copyright laws and therefore major corporations dont make money off of 70 million  people.  Think about how much money they're missing out.  So its little things like that would help the world if Iran was a country it was before the 79 revolution.  The gov't now is corrupted and no room for growth, there are lots of untapped resources that need attention.

With the technology today, sooner or later Iran will have a nuclear or even worse weapon that might cause a threat to a weakened empire like the united states.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2006, 09:53:05 PM »

The Iran issue is honestly something real deep and very long to explain but it was because of the US and British involvement in our politics since WW2.  THen when US got out of it right after the 79 Islamic revolution, thats where the root of the problem started.   They let that gov't exist and now its too late to change.  There is nothing the ordinary people with no weapons can do in a dictatorship.  US actually tried and they helped Sadaam kill our soldiers and civilians, but the Iranian army didn't let the invasion happen.   But anyway thats a long story...

The point is if US invested their money and power into freeing iranians, it would have been to their benefit.  Iran would have been a good strong ally for US in the region.  Also iranians are open minded, intelligent and pro-democracy just like they were before the 79 revolution.  The country in itself is a huge market for many major companies.   See there are no copyright laws and therefore major corporations dont make money off of 70 million  people.  Think about how much money they're missing out.  So its little things like that would help the world if Iran was a country it was before the 79 revolution.  The gov't now is corrupted and no room for growth, there are lots of untapped resources that need attention.

With the technology today, sooner or later Iran will have a nuclear or even worse weapon that might cause a threat to a weakened empire like the united states.

You still didn't answer my question.  How is Iran "the real problem"?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2006, 11:20:03 AM »
A problem? why problem? I love Iran, don't we all just LOVE Iran folks?
I know some people here that nearly climax each time Ahmedinijad blabbers something about how "there was no holocaust" and how "Israel is a cancer".