Do you support the war on terror?

Yes, i support the war on terror
5 (17.2%)
No, i dont support the war on terror
10 (34.5%)
George Bush can eat a dick
14 (48.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Do you support the war on terror?  (Read 860 times)

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Do you support the war on terror?
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2006, 12:51:42 PM »
A problem? why problem? I love Iran, don't we all just LOVE Iran folks?
I know some people here that nearly climax each time Ahmedinijad blabbers something about how "there was no holocaust" and how "Israel is a cancer".
that would be me
United Arab States

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2006, 12:55:30 PM »
I know some people here that nearly climax each time Ahmedinijad blabbers something about how "there was no holocaust" and how "Israel is a cancer".

well u fucks are a cancer
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2006, 11:25:37 PM »

He keeps it real and thats why most people like him.  Better than the bullshit your politicians feed the world.  Everything is a mistake, they bomb your house on mistake.   ::) ::)

dexter

« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2006, 09:25:35 AM »
The WAR(sic) is Phony!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2006, 09:25:57 AM »
it's all a war of lies, not a war on terror

exactly. and iraq 9/11 was all a plan.gettin oil to save up surplus for the bigger war with the whole middle east or vs the communist countries (North Korea, China)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

dexter

« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2006, 09:52:14 AM »
it's all a war of lies, not a war on terror

exactly. and iraq 9/11 was all a plan.gettin oil to save up surplus for the bigger war with the whole middle east or vs the communist countries (North Korea, China)
REAL talk

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2006, 12:38:35 PM »

He keeps it real and thats why most people like him.  Better than the bullshit your politicians feed the world.  Everything is a mistake, they bomb your house on mistake.   ::) ::)

iran aint gangsta like North Korea hahaha if iran gangsta than North Korea the mutha fuckin don

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2006, 04:12:33 PM »

how about Isreal's modern day holocaust and aparthied of the Palestinian people.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2006, 06:39:06 PM »
yes i do

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2006, 08:50:02 PM »

iran aint gangsta like North Korea hahaha if iran gangsta than North Korea the mutha fuckin don

umm..north korea is poor as shit and they APOLOGIZED for testing a fake nuclear bomb.  Yea thats real gangsta as opposed to iran not backing down on anything they said

: /

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2006, 12:26:17 AM »
Quote from: Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH!
how about Isreal's modern day holocaust and aparthied of the Palestinian people.
[/quote

U give a shit only cause they are Muslims, admit it, u wanna get some "convert Muslim"-credit points at the mosque. I don't remember you condemning the U.S massacres throughout latin america with such vigour which is ironic being that you live in the U.S.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2006, 12:30:43 AM »

umm..north korea is poor as shit and they APOLOGIZED for testing a fake nuclear bomb.  Yea thats real gangsta as opposed to iran not backing down on anything they said

economy is poor but all in all everythin else is good. they apologized for testing the bomb. it wasnt fake, and the gate way for iran to get nuclear weapons is north korea.

not backin down on anything they said? how come they havnt declared war on israel or the US when they sed they wanted to demolish the israeli state.

north korean fools round with the world because it knows it can. iraq, iran, and north korea were both labeled the axis of evil by president bush, and when iraq was suspected of nuclear weapons (truth or conspiracy) they invaded iraq. but for instance north korea has been makin nuclear weapons is and went out to the public that it has functional medium range missles and the US does nothing, but talks. the N.K. refuses UN sanctions and inspectors.

iran also lacks an alliance with a super power which north korea has with china.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2006, 08:05:41 PM »

economy is poor but all in all everythin else is good. they apologized for testing the bomb. it wasnt fake, and the gate way for iran to get nuclear weapons is north korea.

not backin down on anything they said? how come they havnt declared war on israel or the US when they sed they wanted to demolish the israeli state.

north korean fools round with the world because it knows it can. iraq, iran, and north korea were both labeled the axis of evil by president bush, and when iraq was suspected of nuclear weapons (truth or conspiracy) they invaded iraq. but for instance north korea has been makin nuclear weapons is and went out to the public that it has functional medium range missles and the US does nothing, but talks. the N.K. refuses UN sanctions and inspectors.

iran also lacks an alliance with a super power which north korea has with china.

First of all, Iran doesnt wanna war, they have another agenda that you and I know nothing about, trust me.  Dont write some shit like you think you know whats going on over there.  Where is your info come from? CNN, FOX and other american medias?

Anyway, Iran is gonna go all out when it comes to war, just like the iraq war.  Its countries like US and Israel that dont want none.  Iran can easily hit many US stations in iraq, afghanistan and in the persian gulf.  Iran has nothing to lose really, its Israel and US that have everything to lose.  Besides why does US & Israel go together? LOL..he said for Israel to disappear, not USA. 

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2006, 10:57:12 PM »
i see whether or not if they dont want war, if they wanna see israel dissappear than they gotta do it themselves or sum muslim country like syria or sumthin and if that happens the US will back up israel and it would juz go into WW3.

Of course iran can hit US station vice versa the US can hit Irans military bases.

Raphael