Do you support the war on terror?

Yes, i support the war on terror
5 (17.2%)
No, i dont support the war on terror
10 (34.5%)
George Bush can eat a dick
14 (48.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Do you support the war on terror?  (Read 858 times)

dexter

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Do you support the war on terror?
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2006, 03:21:30 PM »
Whats the point of Iran over throwing the Islaim Republic government? being america's ally wont last long nor would itreally happen UNLESS just like in most countries it implies THEIR policies on the country and make sure the leader is not only a bitch, but a puppet to the united states...which our president is not and a reason why we can actually feed our country and speak about the truth when it comes to america and not give a damn what threats Israel, USA, or UN makes.  I could care less about our government Iran is Gangsta.....we aint as strict as alot of those arab countries.

I wouldnt mind a diff government in Iran....but i sure as fuck dont think we need america's help, it wont be our benefit in the long run most likely. =/ im so tired, nap time

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Do you support the war on terror?
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2006, 07:36:58 PM »
Whats the point of Iran over throwing the Islaim Republic government? being america's ally wont last long nor would itreally happen UNLESS just like in most countries it implies THEIR policies on the country and make sure the leader is not only a bitch, but a puppet to the united states...which our president is not and a reason why we can actually feed our country and speak about the truth when it comes to america and not give a damn what threats Israel, USA, or UN makes.  I could care less about our government Iran is Gangsta.....we aint as strict as alot of those arab countries.

I wouldnt mind a diff government in Iran....but i sure as fuck dont think we need america's help, it wont be our benefit in the long run most likely. =/ im so tired, nap time

there is no point of iran over throwing its own government and it wont happen unless the people want it to and revolt. any country can get over thrown by its own people if their will is straong enuff, but i doubt iran's people would want their country to change to western democracy  or the rest of the middle east

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.