Author Topic: Britney Spears files for divorce  (Read 504 times)

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Britney Spears files for divorce
« on: November 07, 2006, 01:59:42 PM »
Pop star Britney Spears and her husband, Kevin Federline, have filed for divorce, court officials in Los Angeles say.
Spears, 24, who married 28-year-old Federline in 2004, will seek custody of their two children, court papers say.

The documents cited "irreconcilable differences" for the divorce.

Spears's previous marriage, to childhood friend Jason Alexander, was annulled two days after the couple exchanged vows in Las Vegas in 2004.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6126834.stm

WILL-I-DIE

Re: Britney Spears files for divorce
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 02:45:21 PM »
Damn Kevin Federline couldnt keep his bitch in line

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 02:47:25 PM »
well at least he can say he tapped that back when she was hot

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 02:48:48 PM »

LOL...true that

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2006, 02:59:37 PM »
That trailer trash cave bitch was never sexy. And kfed's dumb ass just fucked off his lifetime mil ticket.

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2006, 03:01:29 PM »
meal ticket. i wonder if those kids will ever see their daddy again

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2006, 03:05:24 PM »
^grey goose and milk??? wierd. if i mix it, I only mix it with Hyphy Juice

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2006, 03:07:45 PM »
WWE involved in Spears/Federline divorce

Credit: PWInsider

CNN.com is reporting that pop star Brittney Spears has filed for divorce from husband Kevin Federline, who just last night on Monday Night Raw issued a challenge for a one on one match against WWE champion John Cena on the 1/1/07 edition of Raw in Miami, Florida.

A number of Hollywood gossip websites had reported Spears left Federline several days ago, taking their children to a local Los Angeles hotel. The reason? Federline allegedly flew into a rage and destroyed property after Spears laughed at a tape of his WWE appearances.

Federline made several recent WWE appearances, starting at a recent Los Angeles Raw taping where he was linked to Johnny Nitro and Melina, which ended with Cena hitting the F-U on Federline. WWE has heavily promoted Federline's CD, which was released on 10/31, in subsequent appearances, building to K-Fed's interference at Cyber Sunday causing Cena's loss to WWE World champion King Booker in the main event. In a pre-taped interview (as he was in Canada promoting his CD), Federline issued the challenge for a January match against Cena.

CNN reported that Spears filed for divorce today, citing, "irreconcilable differences" and asked for legal and physical custody of their two children. The pair married in 2004 after meeting while Federline performed as a backup dancer for Spears on tour. They were featured in a UPN reality series.

The divorce filing was the latest in a string of negative Federline news over the last week, including poor reviews for his debut CD, canceled concerts, and a near empty performance at New York City's Webster Hall which saw Federline come on stage several hours late, only to perform for 30 minutes.

Expect the story to get a ton of media attention in the coming days as just about every major media source issued breaking news bulletins about the divorce filing in the last hour.

http://nodq.com/wwe/164943774.shtml (this site has lotta pop-ups so be careful when u click)

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2006, 03:41:52 PM »
WWE involved in Spears/Federline divorce

Credit: PWInsider

CNN.com is reporting that pop star Brittney Spears has filed for divorce from husband Kevin Federline, who just last night on Monday Night Raw issued a challenge for a one on one match against WWE champion John Cena on the 1/1/07 edition of Raw in Miami, Florida.

A number of Hollywood gossip websites had reported Spears left Federline several days ago, taking their children to a local Los Angeles hotel. The reason? Federline allegedly flew into a rage and destroyed property after Spears laughed at a tape of his WWE appearances.

Federline made several recent WWE appearances, starting at a recent Los Angeles Raw taping where he was linked to Johnny Nitro and Melina, which ended with Cena hitting the F-U on Federline. WWE has heavily promoted Federline's CD, which was released on 10/31, in subsequent appearances, building to K-Fed's interference at Cyber Sunday causing Cena's loss to WWE World champion King Booker in the main event. In a pre-taped interview (as he was in Canada promoting his CD), Federline issued the challenge for a January match against Cena.

CNN reported that Spears filed for divorce today, citing, "irreconcilable differences" and asked for legal and physical custody of their two children. The pair married in 2004 after meeting while Federline performed as a backup dancer for Spears on tour. They were featured in a UPN reality series.

The divorce filing was the latest in a string of negative Federline news over the last week, including poor reviews for his debut CD, canceled concerts, and a near empty performance at New York City's Webster Hall which saw Federline come on stage several hours late, only to perform for 30 minutes.

Expect the story to get a ton of media attention in the coming days as just about every major media source issued breaking news bulletins about the divorce filing in the last hour.

http://nodq.com/wwe/164943774.shtml (this site has lotta pop-ups so be careful when u click)
hahhahahahahaha

everlast1986

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2006, 03:52:00 PM »
Federline allegedly flew into a rage and destroyed property after Spears laughed at a tape of his WWE appearances.

what a fucking moron

WestCoasta

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2006, 04:39:55 PM »

and he can say a hot Britney Spears let him bust inside her bareback

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2006, 06:06:42 PM »
i thought they already divorced, oh well.

i didnt know she was only 24.  I thought she was older, cant wait for the sex tape.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Quadruple OG

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2006, 06:12:03 PM »
the real winner in all this is Justin Timberlake.  Spears' image is ruined, K-Fed is going to be making $300k for the next several years supposedly.  Timberlake's music career is bigger than both their's, he's acting, and fuckin' Cameron Diaz.

PLANT

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2006, 06:59:03 PM »
K Fed is gonna have to tell his kids he had the ol' "keep a biatch baby" hes gona have to say kids, your momma was a good bitch and daddy was weak gettin money and had the ol keep a bitches baby

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2006, 07:32:03 PM »
I'ma laugh if Britney has to pay his ass every month.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE