Author Topic: I bought Crack and Voted on the same day  (Read 493 times)

ABN

Re: I bought Crack and Voted on the same day
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2006, 10:46:28 AM »
i´m not a fan of his music but i respect his hustle coz dude´s making a lot of money doin it his way.

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2006, 02:54:38 PM »
the man i guess can make a catchy song or wateva

but how gonna respect a dude that talks MAD SHIT and refusses to battle on wax or freestyle.

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2006, 03:22:01 PM »

but how gonna respect a dude that talks MAD SHIT and refusses to battle on wax or freestyle.
because he will smack your kufi, ne said hes not about that ballting shit but he will fight you.

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2006, 03:29:57 PM »
how can you stand this dudes rapping?

I feel sorry for you if you actaully enjoy him as a rapper

i feel sorry for snoop dogg when he gets your 3am love voicemails

lame response, its obvious you shook that what I said applied to you

no go back and listen to Jim Jones thinkin he's GOAT  ::)

no cocksucker you go listen to jim jones and learn what time it ism i love chipotle tabasco with my pizza you just want parmesean bitch ass european person what

just noticed your from London, I'll take what you say on rap with a grain of salt
:coffee: im having a tea party as we speak

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2006, 03:33:05 PM »

because he will smack your kufi, ne said hes not about that ballting shit but he will fight you.

i wouldnt doubt that hes street but it seems he would rather put more effeort in the street cred that in the rap game....thats not an MC to me and on the real it seems kinda pathethic as a rapper.

Narrator

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2006, 03:38:08 PM »
I had to shoot another 20 Dipset Stan crackers today.  They were yellin "BAALLLLIIINNN" too much and Allah told me He doesn't like that, so I adjusted the scope on my Dragunov SVD, took aim, and unleashed a barrage of rounds like POP POP POP POP POP upon them.  After that, I collected their copies of "P.O.M.E." and tossed them thru the air, and used them as frisbees for target practice with my Dragunov.  I hit each one, too...no wonder I'm the best.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2006, 04:24:00 PM »
I had to shoot another 20 Dipset Stan crackers today.  They were yellin "BAALLLLIIINNN" too much and Allah told me He doesn't like that, so I adjusted the scope on my Dragunov SVD, took aim, and unleashed a barrage of rounds like POP POP POP POP POP upon them.  After that, I collected their copies of "P.O.M.E." and tossed them thru the air, and used them as frisbees for target practice with my Dragunov.  I hit each one, too...no wonder I'm the best.

Please tell me you yelled "Fulllly loaaaaded" before you done it?

The Maestro

Technodramon

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2006, 04:24:26 PM »

Only pussies use guns let alone sniper rifles.

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2006, 04:28:17 PM »
Jim Jones - bright lights big city >>> nice track

Technodramon

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2006, 04:39:01 PM »
Jim Jones - bright lights big city >>> nice track

Bright Lights, Big City is dope, but the original verses on that instrumental is hotter.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/81BXFtdikOQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/81BXFtdikOQ</a>

Narrator

« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2006, 04:43:37 PM »

Not really.  Expecting me to fight 20 of them by myself is not realistic.  Also, Huey Newton taught me that bearing arms is a fundamental aspect of revolutionary warfare.

You're just saying that cause you can't think of a better comeback.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2006, 04:47:58 PM »
I respect Jim Jones hustle though

you got to give a that nigga props, dude can't rap for shit and he STILL got people dumb enough to buy his shit
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Technodramon

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2006, 05:49:18 PM »

Not really.  Expecting me to fight 20 of them by myself is not realistic.  Also, Huey Newton taught me that bearing arms is a fundamental aspect of revolutionary warfare.

You're just saying that cause you can't think of a better comeback.

Was a comeback even necessary, you're a lame.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2006, 05:54:16 PM »
One of my favorite albums of the year.  "Pin The Tail" and "Weatherman" are my fav tracks

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2006, 05:56:41 PM »
Weatherman is too sick.

Please tell me you yelled "Fulllly loaaaaded" before you done it?
LMAO!!!!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE