Author Topic: Another Rodney King?  (Read 403 times)

Technodramon

Re: Another Rodney King?
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2006, 12:52:38 PM »
I support the police 100%.

I support the police 100% also on this one.

The video was edited down to 20 secs to only show the cop punching him in the face.

Dude should have laid on his stomach and let the officers arrest him. The officers were afraid he was gonna grab on of their guns.

Listen to guy in the first 2 secs of the video, he ended this case..."hey, let them put the handcuffs on".

u do have a point...we onlysaw the aftermath of this but never saw the beginning and what made the cop punch this fugitive ...

if they were affraid he was going to grab their guns, they would have at least pulled them out and pointed them at the guy. it's okay though, some of us have trouble thinking of this stuff.

What police station do you work for ?

You can't shoot some1 for trying to flee and that's exactly what he would have done.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2006, 01:07:12 PM »

what are you? the devil?

Are you a criminal?

yes i am, and you are 2 because you support these cops who are committing criminal acts themselves and will have to face the justice and probably lost they jobs, jtai casser ti pédé

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2006, 01:50:21 PM »

The video was edited down to 20 secs to only show the cop punching him in the face.

Dude should have laid on his stomach and let the officers arrest him. The officers were afraid he was gonna grab on of their guns.

Listen to guy in the first 2 secs of the video, he ended this case..."hey, let them put the handcuffs on".

u do have a point...we onlysaw the aftermath of this but never saw the beginning and what made the cop punch this fugitive ...

if they were affraid he was going to grab their guns, they would have at least pulled them out and pointed them at the guy. it's okay though, some of us have trouble thinking of this stuff.

You can't shoot some1 for trying to flee and that's exactly what he would have done.

just because you draw a gun does not mean that youre going to shoot someone. they broke the law by beating the shit out of him so what makes you think that they would not have drawn their guns if they felt threatenned?

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2006, 02:39:12 PM »
One part of me says: The stupid son of a bitch deserves it because he's resisting arrest.

Another part of me says: Those cops are professional & there are other methods they could of used other than puching him in the face.

In the end though, it's the fuckin guys fault. You're going to jail no matter what so why are you resisting, asshole?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2006, 06:26:56 PM »
The cops were too excessive, but what do you were expect when you are drinking and resisting arrest?

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2006, 07:09:53 PM »
Death ALL CORRUPT COPS!!!!

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2006, 08:34:31 PM »
One part of me says: The stupid son of a bitch deserves it because he's resisting arrest.

Another part of me says: Those cops are professional & there are other methods they could of used other than puching him in the face.
In the end though, it's the fuckin guys fault. You're going to jail no matter what so why are you resisting, asshole?

They're just doing some arm exercise.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2006, 08:55:14 PM »
Oh.....if that's the case, then they were being nice to him.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Technodramon

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2006, 12:03:36 AM »

just because you draw a gun does not mean that youre going to shoot someone. they broke the law by beating the shit out of him so what makes you think that they would not have drawn their guns if they felt threatenned?

What I meant was even if they drew their weapons it would not have helped, he would have just ran.

I'm all for police officers using excessive force, Russian style if some1 is being a dumbfuck.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 12:14:17 AM by Techno Kain »

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2006, 05:18:36 AM »

what are you? the devil?

Are you a criminal?

Haha

Couldn't be bothered watching the vid.......wonder how I would've reacted if that shit happened in front of me

Raphael

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2006, 07:12:11 AM »
fuck the police.
weird that's what i was thinking less then a second before i read your post.