Author Topic: FOX News moment of silence  (Read 332 times)

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
Re: FOX News moment of silence
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2006, 01:34:03 AM »
Schwarzenegger's a straight-up biiiiiiiatch
Angelides was an even bigger bitch though.
how so? ???
No real reasoning behind it, he just looks like one lol. Angelides was a whiner and complainer. Dude was even on TV doing dance moves that makes Carlton look like Michael Jackson. I know there's no political reason behind it, but we gotta face it: even in politics, image is everything.

I could see Villagarosa becoming governor one day. He could even be the 1st Latino president if he plays his cards right.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2006, 10:21:31 AM »
As an old Cali Dem, now MN DFL, I can say that the Dems have all the fire power, and their gov selections are great people, great law makers, but they have the personality of white bread. If the Dems want to beat Arnold (he can run for re-election next time because his last term was considered Grey Davis's term) Davis was stale, he didn't even campaign against Arnold in 2003, Angelides was stale, and I beat in 4 years, they'll put another stale person there. They need to tap into their deep roster in Cali, and pick up a Latino who will fire up people. But odds are, they'll run the Latinos elsewhere to straighten the party, and sacrafic another Bill Winninton canidate so they can wait until after Arnold loses. Beside, Arnold had low popularity until he turned Dem. His Republican by name only now, his governing pretty liberal.
Arnold never turned Democratic.  He was always the republican.  The reason he won was because of the claim he made saying he in middle ground with democratic, which I know is bullshit.

you know and I know that. I'm just stating that the Dems need a big time person to challenge Arnold. I think the LA mayor would do.

hmm... u think mayor might challenge him? Is the mayor democratic?

Thanks Sikotic for the spelling, I gave up after a little bit... lol. Villagarosa has more personality. Angelides is what I call a Bill Wennington canidate. These are certain people that are just dry, they may be great people for the job, they actually could be better than the person that beats them, but honestly, they have no personality, and they are basically there to fill space for the Democrat party. The Democrats run Cali, they run every office but governor, and the only way Arnold could win, as popular as he is, is to run like a Democrat. And another politian could have exposed that, but a Bill Wennington canidate is too stiff, and isn't the best to face a Arnold. Villagarosa would have exposed Arnold, and he has the personality to challenge him. I feel though the Democrats will sacrafic another Bill Wennington canidate so Villagarose can run in 2016, which is too long from now.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2006, 12:03:23 PM »
As an old Cali Dem, now MN DFL, I can say that the Dems have all the fire power, and their gov selections are great people, great law makers, but they have the personality of white bread. If the Dems want to beat Arnold (he can run for re-election next time because his last term was considered Grey Davis's term) Davis was stale, he didn't even campaign against Arnold in 2003, Angelides was stale, and I beat in 4 years, they'll put another stale person there. They need to tap into their deep roster in Cali, and pick up a Latino who will fire up people. But odds are, they'll run the Latinos elsewhere to straighten the party, and sacrafic another Bill Winninton canidate so they can wait until after Arnold loses. Beside, Arnold had low popularity until he turned Dem. His Republican by name only now, his governing pretty liberal.
Arnold never turned Democratic.  He was always the republican.  The reason he won was because of the claim he made saying he in middle ground with democratic, which I know is bullshit.

you know and I know that. I'm just stating that the Dems need a big time person to challenge Arnold. I think the LA mayor would do.

Thanks Sikotic for the spelling, I gave up after a little bit... lol. Villagarosa has more personality. Angelides is what I call a Bill Wennington canidate. These are certain people that are just dry, they may be great people for the job, they actually could be better than the person that beats them, but honestly, they have no personality, and they are basically there to fill space for the Democrat party. The Democrats run Cali, they run every office but governor, and the only way Arnold could win, as popular as he is, is to run like a Democrat. And another politian could have exposed that, but a Bill Wennington canidate is too stiff, and isn't the best to face a Arnold. Villagarosa would have exposed Arnold, and he has the personality to challenge him. I feel though the Democrats will sacrafic another Bill Wennington canidate so Villagarose can run in 2016, which is too long from now.

You see...that's the reason why california isn't doing good.  Who cares about personality.  It's really about getting problems fixed.  Personality is a plus, but not required and does not have much impact.  Only reason why Arnold been elected twice is because of his career in acting.  Almost everyone knows who he is.  He just puts out punch lines to be elected.  "There will be a sequel." He can't fulfill his promises.  He still owes promises from last service.  He's in debt of services. 
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2006, 12:15:59 PM »

Who cares about personality.  It's really about getting problems fixed.  Personality is a plus, but not required and does not have much impact. 

That's how people get elected, it's not just a California problem. 

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2006, 01:49:58 PM »
lol...Bill Wennington

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2006, 03:02:12 PM »
lol...Bill Wennington

he looked scared. LMAO.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2006, 03:47:26 PM »

Hopefully Californians would never elect a bigot like Villagarosa as governor. But then again, it is California so they probably will.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2006, 03:52:11 PM »

Hopefully Californians would never elect a bigot like Villagarosa as governor. But then again, it is California so they probably will.

hahahahahahaha.... wait? you think bigotry is bad?

Go look in the mirror, and then please shoot yourself.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2006, 05:08:02 PM »

If you suppor what you said, you might want to say that to Arnold.  He made too many promises and never were completed. You tell me who's Bigot.  I may not know much about Villagarosa, but I rather give a new person a chance.  Hey, Arnold had his chance.

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2006, 12:53:22 PM »
lol...Bill Wennington

props to MDogg, I like the Bill Wennington analogy.  They used to have him go in and foul out of the games against Shaq, they called it the three-headed monster, lol.. Luc Longley, Wennington and Purdue?  None of them barely even deserved to even be in the league.

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover