Author Topic: FOX News moment of silence  (Read 553 times)

Quadruple OG

FOX News moment of silence
« on: November 07, 2006, 07:16:46 PM »
with the Dems taking control of a lot of seats, I just turned it onto Fox News, and the tone in their voices sounds like someone died.  Loving how the Bush Television Network is struggling.

They're scrapping for any shred of good news for Republicans.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 07:20:58 PM by "The Mongoose" Billy Joe Cuthbert »

Sikotic™

Re: FOX News moment of silence
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 07:21:48 PM »
They sound like Jay-Z after he heard Ether for the first time on Hot 97.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Narrator

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 07:52:17 PM »
Gotta be careful...there's still 172 undecided in the House (at this moment).  They got a long way to go.

But yeah, it's definitely not looking good for the white devils.  It'll look worse when the chopper starts blazing and I bury those cockroaches.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 08:07:27 PM »
Gotta be careful...there's still 172 undecided in the House (at this moment).  They got a long way to go.

But yeah, it's definitely not looking good for the white devils.  It'll look worse when the chopper starts blazing and I bury those cockroaches.

I know, but watching Bush TV squrim is hilarious

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2006, 08:41:06 PM »
It looks like America definitely wants changes in house and senate.  It's about time! Remember when red took most states 2 years ago?I believe Democratics will keep their ethics on the table..and checkin' bush's ass if something goes wrong.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Narrator

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2006, 08:47:37 PM »
I know, but watching Bush TV squrim is hilarious

True.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2006, 08:51:38 PM »
It looks like America definitely wants changes in house and senate.  It's about time! Remember when red took most states 2 years ago?I believe Democratics will keep their ethics on the table..and checkin' bush's ass if something goes wrong.

doesn't look like (right now) that they are gonna pick up enough seats to get control of the senate

Narrator

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2006, 08:58:54 PM »
doesn't look like (right now) that they are gonna pick up enough seats to get control of the senate

Would be nice, but then again, look how much the Republicans have done in the past 12 years solely through majority House control.

Of course, that's another problem - as long as Bush is in power, we're still gonna have divided govt. - decisions are never gonna get made when the President and Congress are at odds with each other; it's gonna be just like it was under Clinton.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2006, 09:01:04 PM »
who voted for arnold swarsneger?  I didn't... it's unfortunate republican had to win cali state.  I believe democratic will get it...senate i mean.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Quadruple OG

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2006, 09:04:52 PM »

Would be nice, but then again, look how much the Republicans have done in the past 12 years solely through majority House control.

Of course, that's another problem - as long as Bush is in power, we're still gonna have divided govt. - decisions are never gonna get made when the President and Congress are at odds with each other; it's gonna be just like it was under Clinton.

according to CNN, looks like the Dems might pick up the senate although it might drag on for a while cuz the race in Virginia is so close

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2006, 11:11:01 PM »

2>1 a white man will assassinate bush before a lazy nigger strays away from his kfc long enough to do anything politically radical. you aint gonna do shit hit besides hit your weed and listen to dead prez

AndrE16686

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2006, 02:06:57 AM »
man yall still using those electronic voting machines that leave no papper trail or record!!! Bush got evil nerds hacking into them shits at this very moment.....

Technodramon

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2006, 05:00:36 AM »
who voted for arnold swarsneger?  I didn't... it's unfortunate republican had to win cali state.  I believe democratic will get it...senate i mean.

Arnold is a moderate Republican, but the majority of Cali is still Democrats.

Gubernatorial elections have no effect on America as whole.

Senators from Cali will always be Democrats.

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2006, 05:07:43 AM »
Schwarzenegger's a straight-up biiiiiiiatch

Narrator

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2006, 07:22:20 AM »
2>1 a white man will assassinate bush before a lazy nigger strays away from his kfc long enough to do anything politically radical. you aint gonna do shit hit besides hit your weed and listen to dead prez

You ain't even aware of the half of the number of crackers I've killed over the years in politics.